Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
[UPDATED] asked by wfz on March 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
David P. answered on March 18, 2012
Comment (1) | 28 of 30 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have U-verse router 2Wire071, Model 3801-HGV and it works. There are 2 set up options: 1.Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and 2. Using a web browser. I used the web browser on my wireless tablet. My router is on the second floor and I placed the extender in the center of the house on the main floor. Now I get a much better signal for Netflix on my main floor as well as a wireless computer in the basement.
Amazon Customer answered on January 8, 2014
Comment | 12 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
John in Jackson, MI answered on March 24, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
how do you install it
Gt NO DUST answered on September 25, 2014
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My house is 8,500 ft consisting of 2 floors, concrete, steel beams and concrete between floors. I have uverse they just changed our router to a new ATT2..... And they installed a Netgear N300 which improved WiFi. Someone told me I should place repeaters in every area. Will this work, is that true or did he mean something else?
maria plasencia answered on September 29, 2014
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product