- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 16, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463732643
- ISBN-13: 978-1463732646
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,980,769 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The V-Bang: How The Universe Began Paperback – March 16, 2012
About the Author
Josh Greenberger has developed software for NASA's Goddard Institute of Space Studies, as well as for Bell Laboratories, AT&T, Charles Schwab and Chase Bank. He has been a computer consultant for over two decades. His letters and articles have appeared in The New York Post, The New York Daily News, The New York Times, The Village Voice, The Jewish Press, Hamodia and others. His articles have ranged from scientific to computer technology to current events.