Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Pha..." and save 41% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Phantom Chrome
- Crossfade's award-winning signature sound both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls, recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowd sourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 17 editors' choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather, meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines, memory foam cushions and headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over-Ear. Wireless. Personalized Headphones
Best daily driver headphones -Gizmodo
The Crossfade Wireless went through years of precise engineering to design and tune wireless electronics while keeping the iconic V-MODA materials and shapes. V-MODA’s tuning team sets the bar higher by improving the legendary Crossfade M-100 signature sound for virtually identical wired and wireless playback.
Why Crossfade Wireless?
- Wireless Unleashed
- Military Level Durability
- 3D Printed Metal + Fiber Personalization
- Six-Star Service
- 1-Year Warranty + 50% Off Immortal Life Program
Trusted Sound & Comfort
1) Crossfade M-100 Sound, Wireless Freedom - Our best over-ear sound refined from winning 30+ editors’ choice awards and crowdsourcing audiophiles and musicians.
2) Master Crafted Materials - Superior lightweight metal components, BLISS memory foam and 5+ years of comfort R&D.
3) 50 millimeter Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending) - Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs, quality tested at 6 frequencies for stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude.
4) Micro VAMP –Legendary V-MODA VAMP AMP/DAC technology condensed.
5) Analog Purist Zero Latency - No powered EQ or colored sound that pollutes the audio and causes unacceptable latency for videos, gaming and DJ/music performance.
1) Unlimited Hours - Up to 12 wireless hours of music, 30 minute quick charge for 3+ hours and unlimited hours in analog wired mode featuring virtually undistinguishable sound.
2) Go the Distance - Pair your Bluetooth device and enjoy your headphones up to 33 feet (10 meters).
3) Hybrid Wireless + Wired - Enjoy the best of two worlds: wireless for freedom, cabled when you run out of juice or demand zero latency pure analog audio for gaming, videos, music/DJ performance or a Hi-Fi DAC/AMP (PS4 + Xbox One controllers).
4) Simultaneous Device Pairing - Multitask and pair the headphones with two sources at a time.
5) Optimized Antenna - Rigorously tested 1000+ kilometers by V-MODA’s CEO with smartwatches for less music cutouts.
Military Level Durability
1) Virtually Indestructible Steelflex Headband - Vegan leather cover, user adjustable clamping force and vastly superior strength to plastic headbands.
2) Steel Frame.
3) Exoskeleton Form-Fitting Case.
4) Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards.
5) 1+ Million Cable/Plug Bends - Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard).
6) Environmental - High and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure.
Versatility & Style
1) Mind the Gap - Sleek design frames the natural lines of your facial features and minimizes unsightly gap.
2) Optional Custom Shield Kits - 3D print or laser engrave your logo, change your shield material and color.
3) Cable & Cushion Ecosystem - Extend your functionality with the BoomPro Mic for gaming and communication, XL Memory Cushions, CoilPro extended cable and a variety of accessories to enhance your versatility.
4) Auto Analog Switch - Plug a cable in the jack to automatically switch off all battery and electronics, turn your bluetooth headphones into a 'zero latency' weapon for the win.
V-MODA, The Standard Of Quality
- Crossfade Wireless
- Exoskeleton carry case
- Carabiner clip
- Reinforced 1-Button SpeakEasy Microphone & Mic cable
- Elegant V-Micro USB Cable
- V-MODA sticker
- Six-Star Service
Type - Over-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones.
Frequency Response - 5 - 30,000Hz.
Wired Latency - 0ms.
Battery - Up to 12 hours music playblack (depending on volume/music).
Impedance - 30 Ω.
Weight - 292g (with standard aluminum shields).
'Best daily driver' –Gizmodo
'V-MODA house sound has survived the wireless leap intact. Rave on' –Wired
'Built like a tank and delivers very strong Bluetooth performance' –CNET
'A winning combination that’s equal parts beauty, brawn, bass and brilliance' –Digital Trends
'The sound is crisp, clean and loud' –Gear Diary.
'My favorite overall sounding headphone'–TheGamingAudiophile
'Blends rugged design, audiophile quality and look-at-me style' –PCWorld
Premier One-Year Warranty + Immortal Life Program
Each Crossfade Wireless purchased from a Verified Reseller is backed by a 1-Year V-MODA Premier Warranty. In the unlikely event you run over your headphones with a tank, with the V-MODA Immortal Life Program, you get 50% off a replacement. The Immortal Life Program is redeemable at any point during the lifetime of your product with no expiration date.
|Driver||Refined M-100 Dual Diaphragm 50mm||M-100 Dual Diaphragm 50mm||LP2 Dual Diaphragm 50mm||M-Class Dual Diaphragm 40mm|
|Durable & Reinforced Cables||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic cable + SharePlay Audio Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic cable + Extended Audio Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic cable|
|3D Printed & Laser Engraved Shields||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Warranty||1-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program|
Compare with similar items
V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal Limited Edition Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black)
V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black Metal)
V-MODA Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (White Pearl)
V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Over-Ear Headphones -INCLUDES- Antlion Audio ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone AND Blucoil Y Splitter
Soul Combat+ Ultimate Active Performance Over-Ear Headphones (Army Green WPK special edition)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||sunnytechsale||Quantum Networks||Amazon.com|
|Color||Phantom Chrome||Matte Black||Matte Black Metal||Pearl White||Black||Army Green|
|Item Dimensions||4.1 x 7.2 x 9.3 in||4.4 x 7.1 x 9.4 in||7.04 x 4.5 x 9.5 in||9.45 x 7.13 x 4.4 in||7 x 9.4 x 4.2 in||2.75 x 6.75 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.65 lb||1.8 ounces||2.5 lbs||1.8 lbs||—||0.6 lb|
|Additional Features||wireless, noise-isolation||volume-control||foldable||lightweight||LP2 Dual Diaphragm 50mm, Passive Noise Isolation||sports-and-exercise, noise-isolation|
Crossfade Wireless gives you the best of both worlds: wireless via Bluetooth technology for ultimate freedom, wired if you run out of juice or just want to enjoy pure analog mode with your own headphone amp or DAC. Either way, you still get V-MODA Crossfade's award-winning signature sound. Unlike other wireless headphones, inserting a cable plug into the headphone jack instantly switches off all electronics to achieve zero latency, which is essential for gamers and DJs. Just pair your Crossfade Wireless to a Bluetooth device and enjoy your headphones up to 33 feet (10 meters). They can also be paired with two sources at the same time such as smartphone laptop or smartphone smart watch (specially tuned antenna to work with all smart watches on the market). The built-in hidden microphone is specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition and a rugged Kevlar-reinforced 1-Button Speakeasy cable for wired use is included in the box. Crossfade Wireless keeps faith with V-MODA heritage thanks to the luxurious combination of steel and new vegan leather, meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines. Memory foam ear cushions physically block noise and provide supple ergonomic comfort for extended listening sessions. The cushions and Steelflex headband adapt to your head and ears to create perfect natural noise isolation, optimal bass and an immersive 3D soundstage. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls. Recharging is easy thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable. Discover V-MODA world via Crossfade Wireless and enjoy our unrivaled Six-Star customer support, our 50% Immortal Life Replacement Program and 1-Year Premier Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many of you, I'm sure, are debating which set of headphones to get if you are reading this. I'm not an engineer and I don't know how this thing was made, but I can tell you one thing, V-Moda Wireless beats all the other headphones that I've purchased and returned in the last 12 months or so, in terms of quality of music.
I also prefer this over other headphones for other reasons as well.
So, Which ones am I talking about?
Beats solo2 wireless
Beats studio wireless
Sony Sony MDR-XB950BT/B(but this set is as good as beats or a bit superior in terms of sound quality
I find V-Moda wireless to be very sturdy. Of course, nothing is unbreakable but this seems to be sturdier than the ones above.
I also have wired BOSE Quiet Comfort 15(Limited edition) and WOW!!!
V-MODA Wireless beats the sound quality!!! Whatever type of music you are listening to, V-Moda wireless projects clearer sound and vocal pitch in EVERY WAY.
Plus, for those who workout, this is a very good set headphone to be listening to at the gym.
The price of Beats studio wireless is about the same as V-Moda Crossfade Wireless and you can't even compare these two.
Beats Studio Wireless is just full of hype, imo. It is not even worth getting it.
The only negative thing about this product is the COST. It is more expensive than the products I have mentioned above in a list, but if you prefer sound quality, durability and design over other factors, then this headphone is the way to go.
There is 1 year warranty on this product and if this product breakdown in any way or form so you can't use it, the company give you 50% off on the purchase of the same product. So you'll be paying $150 for this replacement after a year, assuming that the price doesn't change for this product.
Overall, I highly recommend this headphone.
I'm sorry if I don't sound very well worded. Hope you can use my review as a part of making your decision over spending 300 dollars headphone.
Just my 2 cents.
Sound Signature - Bass lovers will enjoy these!
The sound signature of these headphones is V-shaped - bass and treble are emphasized over the mids. Bass is punchy and tight while treble is also well-defined, and "sparkly" at the top. Mids are not as forward as the bass or treble, but are still very much present and clear. Unlike other bass-emphasized headphones, the mids do not sound muffled, but are still well-defined. Music such as EDM, Rap, Pop, and modern Rock music sound quite good with these.
Wired vs Wireless Sound Quality - both sound great
Whether listening to these headphones in wired, or wireless mode; the sound is nearly the same. In wireless mode the over all crispness of the sound is slightly less than wired mode. I could only tell the difference if i repeatedly plugged in and unplugged the wire - and even then, the difference is so small, that it's not an issue. I usually use these headphones wireless as a result.
Sound - Compared to other headphones
The Crossfade Wireless are headphones that I consider to be bass-heavy. Another well-known bassy headphone is the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. (The Custom One Pro has an adjustable bass setting but it lacks bluetooth.)The Crossfade Wireless definitely has tighter bass, and more extended treble than the Custom One Pro. But because of the extended treble, classic rock and acoustic music can sometimes have artificial sounding highs. Because of this, I prefer the Custom One Pros whenever listening to classic rock and 80s music. But for EDM and Rap, the Crossfade Wireless are amazing.
Wireless and Wired Functionality
In wireless mode, once you've paired these headphones to your bluetooth-capable device (phone, tablet, computer, etc), connection takes only a few seconds everytime the Crossfade Wireless headphones are turned on. On my phone, there is an indicator of the connection, and how much battery charge is left on the headphones. I also happen to have these headphones paired with my laptop. When both my phone and laptop are present however, the headphones default to whichever is actually putting out audio at a given moment. The range on these headphones is good. I've had the my iPhone 6 over 30 feet away from me behind a single wall and the Crossfade Wireless worked just fine. However more walls or more distance past that would easily cause spotty reception. I suppose the strength of the source of the bluetooth signal (iPhone, audio reciever, computer, etc) would also play into the equation - but in my experience, the reception is quite good.
Battery Life and Charging
It took me about 2hrs to fully charge the battery of this headphone. The battery is not user-removable. The manual states it lasts 12 hours. I've used it on and off for a few days straight without having to charge it. It should be noted that in wired mode, the headphones do not use battery power. This means when the battery goes out, you can still use these headphones wired. There is no visual battery life indicator on the headphones themselves. You would have to check the connected device for how much life is left in the current charge - this is common in a lot of bluetooth headphones.
Latency in Wireless mode - none noticable
When watching videos and youtube on my phone or ipad, I have not noticed any sort of latency issue in wireless mode. The sound of people talking matches the timing of their lip movements, and gaming seems to be work correctly - at least on my iPhone 6.
This is where these headphones fell a bit short for me. The pads included with these headphones are somewhat thin for my tastes. What's more, the pads are not quite big enough for totally encase my ears - which means some of the padding rested directly on the outer tips of my ears. This caused a bit of soreness after an hour or so. Fortunately, V-Moda offers the memory foam XL Pad for around $20. Upgrading to the XL Pads made the fit much more comfortable. With the XL pads, my ears are fully-encased inside the pads, and no longer touch them directly. I can now wear the headphones significantly longer with a lot more comfort. Though I still have the one complaint - my ears get a bit hot after a few hours of use. It's not a huge issue, and I can put up with it. But by contrast, my Beyerdynamic Costum One Pros are much more "spacious" - allowing my ears to remain cool for longer periods of time.
Build Quality - Good, but the buttons are a bit clunky
The Crossfade Wireless headphones are made of good parts and materials. The housing of each earpiece is made of sturdy plastic with metal trim and metal shield plates. The earpieces are held in place by a metal frame and the headband is flexible but very sturdy. It all makes for a robust pair of headphones. In fact, I've accidentally stepped on them once - forcing one of the earpieces to dislodge from the frame. But since the frame itself is metal, and the fact that the plastic is well-reinforced; there was no damage - I simply just popped the earpiece back into place. However, the buttons that control volume, and play need a bit of improvement. The pressing action of these buttons feels too shallow and sometimes pressing the button doesn't actually feel like it's being pressed. The power-on button also functions as a pairing-mode button. This slides instead of being pressed-down. The sliding action is decent, but in the "off" position, the force required to slide it to "on" seems a bit too much - I sometimes find it painful to operate since it catches on my fingernail.
Bling - customizable shields
Like other V Moda headphones, the shield plates on each earpiece can be replaced for a customized look. The V-Moda website has a special service in which customized plates with different materials and surface types can be made. The materials range from simple aluminum to even precious metals that can cost as much as $40k! However, the more affordable options (such as the aluminum and standard metal) are still quite good-looking. You can even have your own initials engraved into them, as well as your own custom logo.
The Crossfade Wireless headphones are a great choice for someone looking for punchy bass, extended highs, and excellent clarity. The fact that these sound so great in wireless mode is perhaps the most amazing thing about them. The default ear pads do require replacing for the best comfort, and they still can get your ears hot - but it's a small gripe to an otherwise excellent pair of wireless headphones.
Most recent customer reviews
They say these are indestructible.. Totally false claim.
I'm very disappointed.Read more