V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Gunmetal Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40+ editors' choice award-winning V-MODA sound delivered by 5.8mm ultra-lightweight Hi-Res driver. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Military-tested for Extreme Durability featuring Ergonomic Titanium Neckband and Nano coated to be Sweat and Weather Resistant
- Qualcomm aptX for CD quality wireless Audio playback
- Detachable Active Flex Sport Fins and Milano Design Carrying Case + Remix Rings 3D Printed Customization
- Bluetooth range of 33 feet (10 meters), up to 10+ hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls; 15-minute fast charge = 2 hours of playback
- NOTE: Refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
In-Ear. Metal. Bluetooth. Personaliz3D.
'This wireless neckband headphone stands out for its sound and fit' -CNET.
Designed to be the headphone companion for your everyday life, Forza Metallo Wireless is made in aircraft grade aluminum and comes in 2 colors: gunmetal black and white silver.
The magic key to this product is its unparalleled ergonomics. The titanium TrapLock neckband pushes the boundaries of stylish, fitted design to stay on your shoulders in every angle. It is designed to be minimal and sleek under your shirt collar or even a t-shirt.
We built over 40 prototypes to perfect this ergonomic shape. No other neckband headphone on the market can compare.
Forza Metallo Wireless is also sweat and weather resistant and can be used without fear on rainy days and for heavy workouts.
Why Forza Metallo Wireless?
- Ergonomic All-Day Form Factor
- One of the best Trusted Sound
- Titanium TrapLock
- Built to Last
- Noise-canceling Mic Array
- 3D Printed Precious Caps Available
1) 5.8mm Featherweight Micro Driver - Balanced vibrant bass, vivid mids and vivacious stress-free highs surrounded by a vast 3D soundstage.
2) Qualcomm Chipset + aptX - High-end aptX Audio Codec for near-CD Quality Wireless Audio Playback.
3) Noise-Canceling Dual Mics + 3-Button Remote - Special algorithms and mic array for crystal-clear speech calls, accurate voice assistant recognition, call, assistant and volume controls.
Uncompromising Form Factor
1) Titanium TrapLock Ergonomics - Minimal masterpiece that can hide under a shirt collar or perfectly form on your shoulders at any movement and angle.
2) BLISS 3.0 Fittings - Four different sizes of BLISS (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 fittings ensure great noise-isolation and enables vibrant bass for the best fit, stability and sound.
Long Live Battery Life - Built to Last
1) Long-Lasting Battery - Up to 10+ hours of music playback and ultra-fast charging.
2) 15-minute FastCharge - 15 minutes for 2+ hours playback.
3) CNC Forged Aircraft-grade Metal Housing.
4) Sweat and Weather NanoCoating Technology - Although water is the arch-enemy of electronics, sweat is the supreme killer with its unique acidity - many of the best water-proof headphones fail sweat-tests.
5) Ultra Rugged - Passes sweat, weather resistant, high and low temperatures, humidity and UV exposure tests.
Sport Fins & Customization
1) ActiveFlex Sport Fins - Detachable, patent pending ActiveFlex sport fins in 3 sizes for the ultimate stability from commuting to working out.
2) 3D Custom Handcrafted Caps - Sculpted at the V-MODA Milano design studio overlooking Castle Sforza, Leonardo Da Vinci’s workplace for 20 years and 3D printed in NYC, the 3D caps are the pinnacle of bespoke luxury available in materials ranging from HD acrylic to precious metals.
Premier Warranty & Press Reviews
- Forza Metallo Wireless
- 8 pairs of BLISS 3.0 fittings in XS, pre-installed S, M and L sizes
- 3 pairs of ActiveFlex sport fins
- 2 pairs of RemixRings
- Elegant V-Micro USB Cable
- Designed in Italy carrying pouch
- Six-Star Service
Type - In-Ear Bluetooth Neckband Headphones.
Speaker Driver - 5.8mm neodymium dynamic micro driver
Frequency Response - 10 - 22,000Hz.
Battery - Up to 10+ hours of music playblack (depending on volume/music) and calls.
Weight - 22.5g.
Premier One-Year Warranty + Immortal Life Program
Each Forza Metallo Wireless purchased from a Verified Reseller is backed by a 1-Year V-MODA Premier Warranty.
The unique V-MODA Immortal Life Program gives you 50% off a replacement product for a lifetime.
'Top-notch sound and solid build quality coupled with a secure, comfortable fit in a workout-friendly Bluetooth headphone.' -CNET.
'If Maserati made headphones, they'd be V-MODA's Forza Metallo Wireless.' -Digital Trends.
'Detail junkies and clarity friends will love the V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless.' -What Hi-Fi?
'The V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless Headphones will impress even the most discerning audiophile with their rich, detailed sound.' -Tom's Guide.
'Great sound, a wrap-around neck design, and many different fittings for the ears to fit each user just right.' -Djbooth.net.
'The design is subtle and attractive, with a well designed neckband that can be easily hidden. The sound is fab, too.' -Pocket Lint.
|Forza Metallo Wireless||Forza Metallo||Forza||Zn|
|Driver||5.8mm micro hi-res neodymium driver with metal chamber||5.8mm micro hi-res neodymium driver with metal chamber||5.8mm micro hi-res neodymium driver||8mm dynamic with liquid zinc metal chamber|
|BLISS 3.0 Fittings||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Durable & Reinforced Cables||3-Button remote & dual noise-suppressing microphone||3-Button DiamondBack TangleFree cable with mic & remote for Apple and Android devices||3-Button ultra-reinforced cable with mic & remote for Apple and Android devices||1-Button or 3-Button DiamondBack TangleFree cable with mic & remote|
|ActiveFlex Sport Fins||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RemixRings + 3D Printed Caps||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program||2-Year + Immortal Life Program|
Compare with similar items
Forza Metallo Wireless is the minimal design, all-day wear, full featured companion tuned to V-MODA's signature 40+ editors' choice award-winning sound. You cannot lose it or look like you are wearing a “space ring around the collar”! The ergonomic Trap Lock titanium neckband ensures the best fit, stability and style in the industry for all-day use. The sound core is a 5.8mm micro, ultra-lightweight, high-res driver which enables world-class sound. Sweat and weather resistant, Forza Metallo Wireless is the perfect every day and workout companion. Patent-pending detachable Active Flex sport fins (in 3 sizes) provide maximum stability, flexibility and eliminate cable noise. Patent-pending Remix Rings allow for 3D printed customization in materials ranging from HD acrylic to platinum. CNC Forged from aluminum alloy, Forza Metallo Wireless captures the luxurious, minimal Milano design. The fine-tuned metal casting delivers unrivaled, balanced vibrant bass, vivid mids and vivacious, fatigue-free highs with an unparalleled 3D Soundstage. Forza Metallo in Italian means “metal strength” and Forza Metallo Wireless passes military test standards. Enjoy effortless Bluetooth connection within a 33 feet (10 meters) range and simultaneous pairing with 2 devices. The lithium-ion battery provides up to 10+ hours of music and calls. A 15-minute Fast Charge delivers 2 hours of playback. Controlling your music, volume, calls and voice assistant has never been easier thanks to the enhanced 3-Button microphone compatible with Apple, Android products & all Bluetooth enabled audio devices. The dual noise-cancelling microphone is business-ready and ensures crystal-clear calls even in the noisiest environments. Discover the V-MODA world via Forza Metallo Wireless and rest assured with our unrivaled Six-Star customer support, 50% Immortal Life Replacement Program and 1-Year Premier Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These headphones are great and I use them almost all day. They work great and sound great (I put Bass Booster on my phone to give it some extra umph) for all types of music from Louis Armstrong to Deadmau5.
Some of the other reviews mention that the cords hanging down is an issue and they are terrified of having them pulled out of the ear and break, but I have never had that thought or issue when using them. Granted, I am not getting down and cleaning or reaching into things that could potentially hook it, nor am I using them while I work out (because I don't :/ ). Another issue that I have seen has been people complaining you can't crank the volume up extremely high. My issue with that is that you shouldn't crank it up that high. I love loud music and love getting lost in the music, but the volume at max is at a great level. It is quite loud and blocks everything out except someone shouting at your ear from a few inches away, but it isn't blowing out my ear drums.
The one thing that is an annoyance but is actually probably a good feature is that when a phone call comes in, the back part vibrates constantly until you answer or send the call to voicemail. I would much rather a pulsing vibration, but I can see a constant vibration being better because sometimes it can shift and rest in such a way you may not feel it otherwise.
TL;DR version: Great headphones, but I cannot speak to the water resistant nature of them. Good for making calls, high volume is right at where it should be (can't blow your ears out), easy to use controls and pairing.
The bluetooth earbuds I had before this were the BeatsX and they were riddled with connection issues and audio quality issues which sort of makes sense since they were built for iPhones in mind first and use a different audio codec. These come with the standard bluetooth audio codec but also have the Qualcomm aptX built in for phones that support that codec for HD audio streaming. This didn't make much difference since the Pixel phones didn't have that codec...until Android Oreo (8.0). After updating my phone the audio on these headphones is fantastic! Probably one of the best bluetooth sets I've owned/tried. The base levels of music are much higher now and at better quality, no drops in signal what so ever. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase and because of it, I'll probably be looking at V-Moda for my future headphone purchases
I have always benchmarked everything I bought against my Etymotic Research ER4S (MicroPro Precision Matched Balanced Armature Driver) In-Ear Earphones. These ER4S’ are considered the noise-eliminating standard for all things audio, but like all great headphones they are tethered with a cable. I, like others, have been searching for the “holy grail” Bluetooth equivalent.
I normally use my ER4S with a Cowon P1 DAP/DAC or with my Supreme FX HiFi DAC, but I have recently found the need to be less anchored. I have pre-ordered a Sony NW-ZX300 w/Bluetooth but don’t have it yet, so this review is based off my Samsung Note 5 using PowerAmp software. I will update this after I get the Sony DAP/DAC.
After pairing with my Note 5 (very easy) I started my headphone test play list. This simple list of 6 songs can, in my opinion, give headphones a good work out. All files are in lossless (FLAC) formats. My test list is as follows:
• Phil Collins’ “In the Air Tonight” cover by Nonpoint (very wide range of effects and nuances)
• Tool’s “46 and 2” cover by the super talented kids with the O’Keefe Music Foundation (Check them out!)
• Blue Man Group’s “Synaeshetic” and “TV Song” (A great percussions and sound stage test)
• The Philadelphia Orchestra – Eugene Ormandy - Tchaikovsky’s “Symphony #5 – Finale Andant Maeestoso” - 1988 RCA Victrola (Direct Digital) (Very powerful, but @1:05 into the music someone accidently tapped their music stand with a bow and most headphones do not reproduce that artifact)
• And finally, Tina Turner’s “Better be Good to Me” (check this one out on a spectrum analyzer, it is easily one of the busiest songs out there with great details)
At first, I thought that I had an EQ preset still on from testing a lesser set of headphones, but was pleasantly surprised that it was already set to “Flat”. I was blown away by the sound. It was much better than my much more expensive Sony MDR-1000X and Bose QC35 full size headphones. The sound is clear and almost precise, while the drivers recover almost instantaneously providing excellent separation. The sound stage is wide and deep.
Overall impression – close to the ER4S, but not quite there yet.
Sound is superb – plenty of bass, great mids and clear highs (see my disclaimer below)
Comfort is good
Controls are easy
Fit is good
Multi-Point is advertised (will update when my new DAP comes in)
Background noise isolation is ok
Battery life is average for this style.
Max Volume – plenty, even at “flat” EQ
Bluetooth range is less than I would like, but I do have the 66Audio Pro with an advertised 100’ range. (I get 60’)
Not really a con, but other reviewers have pointed out that there is too much slack or a lack of stability keeping the buds in place, but I have found a workaround by looping the cord up over my ears front to back.
About me – I’m a 59 year old military gulf war veteran and current IT engineer who loves to listen to music. In fact, I believe music helped me keep my sanity. After long missions, there wasn’t anything better for me than winding down to good music. Disclaimer: wars are very loud and as such I have lost all hearing above 12KHz.
I like just about all kinds of music except for acid metal (though I do like Rammstien - go figure). But, in the end, I’m am a rock n’ roller at heart. I have an affinity for Distrurbed and Tool (including Device and APC respectively), Pink Floyd and Queen, and of course, all the old school long haired rock bands from the 80’s and 90’s. LOL
Most recent customer reviews
They are selling a fake/counterfeit product. When I received my white forza metallo wireless headphones, i noticed a couple of things right...Read more