3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
V-MODA M-200 Professional Studio Headphone - Matte Black, One Size
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reference studio sound fine-tuned by Roland engineered and proclaimed “Best new audiophile headphones” by CNET in March 2020
- Lightweight metal build adjustable headband for single ear monitoring + improved sweat resistance
- 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils for precision listening mixing and mastering (Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society)
- Large replaceable magnetic memory foam cushions and 100% PU leather headband for hours of pure comfort flat-folding hinge and re-designed case for easy portability
- Includes 2 cables single-sided balanced audio to produce cleaner more spacious sound for accurate monitoring and SpeakEasy 1-Button with mic for crystal clear calls on the go
- Connector Type 3 5Mm Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Included Components Exoskeleton Carry CaseCarabiner ClipSingle-Sided Balanced CableAramid Fiber-Reinforced Speakeasy 1-Button Mic CableGold Plated 1/4" Pro Adapter
Buy this product as Renewed and save $73.18 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Professional Studio Headphones
“Best New Audiophile Headphones” – CNET, July 2020
Tuned by Roland - a leading manufacturer of musical instruments for over 40 years - to take musicians and producers straight to the sound, the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets.
Studio sound, clean & simple.
Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils, the M-200 faithfully reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi-Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) (HRA-101-09).
Be precise. Be balanced.
The closed-back design provides optimal noise isolation and fit while the adjustable headband makes M-200 ideal for accurate single-ear monitoring and studio recording. The new, single-sided balanced cable (included) reduces signal-to-noise ratio to produce a cleaner, more spacious sound with transparent clarity, all to get you closer to perfection.
It’s the whole package.
Pack up and protect your M-200 via the CliqFold hinge, folding your headphones into the re-designed Exoskeleton case. Now featuring smoother lines and more space for accessories, all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip included to take your show on the road.
- Clean, Reference Studio Sound Fine-Tuned by Roland Engineers
- 50mm Drivers, Hi-Res Audio Certified (HRA-101-09)
- Single-sided Balanced Cable Included
- Perfect for Single Ear Monitoring, Recording, Mixing and Mastering
- Premium Materials
- Crafted for Comfort
- Portable CliqFold Technology
- Customizable Look
Powered by Hi-Res 50mm Drivers
Featuring a refined and neutral sound signature with a balanced tonal range, M-200 produces precise reference sound with stunning detail from any instrument or input.
Crafted for Comfort
Made for comfort and durability, the broad headband design is enhanced by a strong yet flexible core for improved weight distribution and hours on end of pure comfort. Combined with the premium sweat resistant PU leather exterior and large, detachable magnetic memory foam cushions, the M-200 will feel like it’s barely there.
Perfect Isolation, Spacious Sound
A closed-back design coupled with the new balanced cable makes M-200 one of the few studio headphones to offer superior noise isolation while maintaining a precise and spacious sound quality.
Modern Look & Customization
Large earcups mean an extensive canvas to customize your look. Endorse Yourself with custom full color or laser engraved shields: with a variety of new aluminum shield colors, and the ability to upload your own designs, make M-200 completely yours.
- 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets, CCAW voice coils, and Hi-Res Audio certification for the most precise and neutral sound possible
- Play, mix and master for hours on end with large replaceable magnetic memory foam cushions, a broad headband and premium materials ensuring improved comfort and sweat resistance
- Adjustable headband perfect for easy single-ear monitoring and recording
- Single-sided balanced cable for reduced signal-to-noise ratio and a cleaner, more spacious sound
- Rep your personal brand with custom shields
|M-200||Crossfade M-100 Master||Crossfade M-100||Crossfade LP2||XS|
|Type||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||On Ear|
|Driver||50mm drivers with Neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils||Dual-Diaphragm 50mm ft. CCAW Japanese Coil||M-100 Dual-Diaphragm 50mm||LP2 Dual Diaphragm 50mm||M-Class Dual Diaphragm 40mm|
|Passive Noise Isolation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Hi-Res Audio Certified||✓||✓|
|Magnetic, Memory Foam Cushions||✓|
|Durable & Reinforced Cables||Single-sided Balanced Cable + 1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable + SharePlay Audio Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable + SharePlay Audio Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable + Extended Audio Cable||1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable|
Compare with similar items
Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear Headphone - Matte Black
V-MODA M-100-U-SHADOW Crossfade M-100 , Shadow
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Black, With Exceptional Clarity, Comfort, And 40 hr Battery
Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Electronics Basket||PHOTOTECH|
|Color||Matte Black||Matte Black||Shadow||Black||Black||Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||On Ear|
|Item Dimensions||7.20 x 4.65 x 8.66 inches||6.10 x 4.33 x 7.28 inches||4.50 x 7.04 x 9.50 inches||8.66 x 4.33 x 9.84 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||6.70 x 7.90 x 3.90 inches|
|Item Weight||0.66 lbs||0.62 lbs||0.62 lbs||0.68 lbs||0.50 lbs||0.66 lbs|
|Special Features||Noise Isolation, Foldable, Microphone Feature, Universal Phone Control, Lightweight, Balanced Audio Cable||Foldable||foldable||Microphone, wireless, Volume-Control||foldable||Lightweight|
M-200 takes the award-winning V-MODA sound and re-engineers it for studio use Tuned to take musicians and producers straight to the sound the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets CCAW voice coils and fine-tuning by Roland a leading manufacturer of musical instruments for over 40 years the M-200 faithfully reproduces a wide range of frequencies to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi-Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) M-200 is crafted for unparalleled comfort and durability The broad headband design is enhanced by a strong yet flexible core for improved weight distribution and hours of pure comfort Combined with the premium sweat resistant PU leather exterior and large detachable magnetic memory foam cushions the M-200 will feel like it’s barely there The adjustable headband is perfect for both single ear monitoring and studio recording while the large earcups provide an extensive canvas to customize your look Choose from color printing and laser engraving and a variety of aluminum shield colors to make M-200 yours with your own logo or design Pack up and protect your headphone via the CliqFold hinge folding the M-200 into the re-designed carry case Featuring smoother lines and more space for accessories the M-200 Exoskeleton case means all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip to take your show on the road M-200 is available in classic Matte Black and includes the new single-sided balanced audio cable While the closed headphone design ensures optimal noise isolation the balanced cable reduces signal-to-noise ratio to produce a cleaner more spacious sound making M-200 your most reliable ally for editing recording or composing music It also includes the reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in state-of-the-art mic for calls when life takes you places