Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "V-MODA Zn In-Ear Modern Audiophile Headphones with..." and save 42% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
V-MODA Zn In-Ear Modern Audiophile Headphones with microphone - 3 Button
- Newly developed, outstanding dynamic 8mm driver boosts tonal accuracy with very low distortion, all "hand-tuned" to complement the human hearing limit variance (+/- 2dB)
- Precision zinc alloy metal housing, casted by a patented process, allows for a unique design and microscopic precision necessary to deliver stress free, consistent acoustic quality
- Patented Active Flex sport ear hooks for best stability and fit no matter what duty calls make Zn the perfect companions for the mobile, modern audiophile
- Built-in 3-Button Remote Mic specially tuned for phone calls and voice recognition, universally compatible with all smartphones, tablets, new laptops and optimized for Android devices
- Tangle-free Diamondback cable is the perfect match between style and extreme durability being 20x stronger than industry standard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Liquid Zinc Metal Headphones
Mobile Active In-Ears for the Modern Audiophile.
In-Ear. Limited Edition. Modern Audiophile Headphones
The first In-Ear headphones released by V-MODA in four years have been developed to be the mobile and active weapon of choice for the modern audiophile. Zn delivers unrivaled sound quality staying true to V-MODA’s tradition of luxurious materials and Italian design.
The limited edition Zn (zinc element symbol) has been tuned to exceed V-MODA’s relentless standards that have won over 24 editors’ choice awards on its previous two wired headphones.
- Top Acoustics Engineering
- Futuristic Liquid Zinc Metal Housing
- Luxurious Materials
- Military-Level Durability
- ActiveFlex Sport Earhooks for Running and Working Out
- Tangle-free DiamondBack cable
- Supreme compatibility
- Six-Star Service
- 2-Year Warranty + 50% Off Immmortal Life Program
1) A Zn (Zinc) metal alloy housing delivers unique, balanced sound and stress free acoustics and is forged by a patented liquid metal casting process.
2) Newly tuned 8 millimeter dynamic driver for unparalleled accuracy and an incredibly wide frequency band along with impossibly low distortion (<0.5dB).
3) The acoustic filters, installed between the driver and the housing that control the airflow mechanics, are the gatekeepers of golden acoustics; these 'made in Italy' filters are from a limited supply, making Zn even more unique as a design and performance stalwart.
4) Hear life-like music via the V-PORT airflow system mechanics that unveils out nuances unheard of in run-of-the-mill headphones.
5) Top audiophile-grade acoustics precisely engineered to make Hi-Resolution music sound not only the way the artists imagined, but how the instrument crafters and sound engineers produced it.
Ready for Action
1) Detachable, patented ActiveFlex sport earhooks for the best fit and stability while running or working out.
2) Absolutely alluring DiamondBack cable, impossible to get into a tangled mess and up to 20x stronger than the industry average.
3) Four different sizes of BLISS 3.0 fittings (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) enhances noise-isolation and enables vibrant bass for the best fit, stability and sound.
4) 2+ years of R&D to reach the best ergonomics for perfect fit and natural noise-isolation.
Extreme Durability and Versatility
1) Tested beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-105 Test standards.
2) The Kevlar-reinforced cable provides unmatched strength and durability (up to 20x industry standard).
3) A 45 degree, 24k gold plated plug can bend over 60k times (Up to 10x industry standard).
4) All liquid Zinc metal construction headphones and y-connector.
3-Button Remote + Mic
1) 3-Button Apple iOS Control playback of your music, volume, answering calls, commanding Siri/ 'Ok Google'/ Cortana, recording voice memos and more.
2) Crystal clear communication thanks to the high sensitivity microphone with 3-Button SpeakEasy Remote Mic for Apple iOS devices.
3) Compatible with: iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Shuffle (3rd gen and newer), iPod touch (2nd gen and newer), iPod nano (4th gen and newer), 120gb iPod classic as well as MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and Mac Pro (2009 and newer models).
- Designed in Italy black carrying pouch
- 8 pairs of BLISS 3.0 fittings in XS, S, preinstalled M and L sizes
- 1 pair of ActiveFlex sport earhooks
- Six-Star Service
Type - Bi-aural in-ear type monitor headphones with remote and mic.
Speaker Driver - 8 millimeter dynamic-type.
Frequency Response - 2 - 25,000 Hz.
Impedance - 16 Ω
Cables - DiamondBack Kevlar-reinforced, 33-inch plug to y-connector, 13-inch even-length earphone cables.
Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold plated, 3.5 millimeter (1/8-inch) stereo.
Weight - 20.8 gram
V-MODA, The Standard Of Quality
Premier 2-Year Warranty + Immortal Life Program
Each Zn purchased from a Verified Reseller is backed by a 2-Year V-MODA Premier Warranty. In the unlikely event you run over your headphones with a tank, with the V-MODA Immortal Life Program, you get 50% off a replacement for a lifetime.
Compare with similar items
Prime Deals, 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Hi-Res Headphones with High Resolution, Bass Driven Sound, MEMS Mic, In-Line Remote, High Fidelity for iPhone/Android/PC/Tablet - E1001 Silver
V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Gunmetal Black
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear (Android version) - Black Red
Panasonic drops360° Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic + Controller RP-HJX6M-R (Metallic Red) with Travel Pouch, Powerful Bass
RHA T10i High Fidelity, Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone with Remote and Microphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||BAY LIFE||Amazon.com||artist-shop||Focus Camera LLC||R H A|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 6 x 7.5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||1.8 x 5.1 x 0.7 in||4.6 x 1.75 x 6.9 in||2 x 3.1 x 5.7 in||7.75 x 5.5 x 1.75 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 ounces||0.8 ounces||—||—||7.04 ounces|
|Additional Features||noise-isolation, microphone-feature, sports-and-exercise||1||—||noise-isolation||microphone-feature||lightweight|
The V-MODA Zn establish a new audio performance benchmark for high-end in-ear headphones. They are versatile enough to be your workout companion thanks to the detachable Active Flex ear hooks. Zn are developed to support Hi-Res audio certified by Japan Audio Society (JAS) and deliver superior sound staying true to V-MODA's tradition of luxurious, impossibly durable materials and Italian design. An outstanding dynamic 8mm driver boosts tonal accuracy with very low distortion, all “hand-tuned” to complement the human hearing limit variance (+/- 2dB). The zinc alloy metal housing is casted by a patented process, which allows for a unique design and microscopic precision necessary for consistent acoustic quality. To deliver a perfect and neutral sound, “made in Italy” tuning filters are built only for V-MODA in limited quantity making Zn even more unique. Designed in Milano, the Zn boasts futuristic technology and are packed in master crafted materials which will serenade any pair of ears. Four ergonomic sizes of patented BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) buds were tuned by focus groups to be more conical than other brands. They naturally block out background noise and feature the tightest bass, best fit, stability and sound. The V-PORT airflow system mechanics has been optimized for a 3D life-like soundstage and to bring out subtle sounds not heard through run-of-the-mill headphones. The custom designed Diamondback cable is alluring, impossible to tangle and Kevlar-reinforced to provide unmatched strength and durability (20x more than industry standard). Zn and its built-in microphone and remote are universally compatible with all smartphones, tablets and newer notebooks including Apple products, Samsung products, any device running iOS and Android. Rock Zn and enjoy our unrivaled Six-Star customer support and our 50% Immortal Life Replacement Program.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These headphones have the best bass and clarity you could find in any in-ear headphones. I cranked up the volume all the way up for a nice pop song, and the bass plus treble kept up all the way till the full volume, there was no distortion at all, its like they can take more that what the iphone can come up with at the highest volume.
Cable is very high end and strong, only thing which is out of ordinary is the connector which stands out from the phone, which is not a problem since most of the headphones connectors are smaller than this, thats why this one looks a little bigger, but thats nothing compared to the main thing which is the exceptional sound which these headphones produce.
Believe me, with such small headphones such huge sound comes out, it is very impressive. They are little pricy but definitely they live up to their price. Try all the sponges which comes with it to make sure it is a tight fit, otherwise sound will leak and you wont get the bass properly.
In my conclusion, if you are looking for a pair to last you a long time and you need some serious punchy bass and clear highs, this is it, you cant go wrong with this. Also in time you break it in and the sound gets better.
Alright, so I have been procrastinating on getting to this review for a long time, and I guess the only good thing about that is that I've had a lot more time to play around with these earbuds in order to make this a concrete review, and man I've gotta say, these are one of the best earbuds you could ever have the pleasure of trying. Now this is not my first V-moda product, so I will admit I am a bit partial to v-moda. I've used the M-80s for 4+ years now I love them and see no reason to replace them, with the only reason me getting these earbuds being that I was putting way to much money into replacement cuffs for my m-80s since I tend to be very active and pop the cuffs every few months. That being said I still wanted a really good pair of earbuds to match the quality I got from my m-80s but could still hold out through all my vigorous activities. The only other pair of earbuds that I strongly considered past these were the Jay Birds and I chose the Zn since they seemed to get good reviews all around over the quality, build and sound of the earbuds.
Now V-moda hasn't had a good history in terms of their earbuds but they really stepped their game up when they released these. You get a very nicely designed box, a leather carrying pouch, and some extra ear tips for those with different sized ears, plus ear clips which you won't really need since these earbuds are amazingly light. These do not fall out from running, shaking your head, and even slight to average tugging of the cable. Big plus for me. The cable is made out of kevlar and is seriously tangle free. It will coil when twisted and simply letting it hang freely will allow it to uncoil itself quickly. Simply wrapping it around my hand and stuffing it into the pouch makes it really easy to take out and use the earbuds when needed. Mine is the one button model and the button works really well and is nice and tactile. Click once to pause, twice to move to next song. The earbuds themselves has a really nice design along with the cable, and both are ultra durable, which is to be expected since one of v-modas strong points is the military grade durability of their products. Everything on the outside was great. Now as for the sound I really wish I had another pair of earbuds to compare them to, but unfortunately I could only compare them to my m-80s. While they are not better then my (at the time of purchase) $200 m-80s, they come pretty damn close and do some things that I really enjoy. Vocals are so crisp, something I cannot emphasize more. Overall sounds are received very well, making orchestras and OSTs really fun to listen to along with my general dosage of rap and edm, and the base, the base honestly caught me by surprise. Way more punch then I expected in such a small package. It's not muddy or overpowering, and really sealed the deal for me when it came to keeping these earbuds. Now this was not my original impression when first putting them on because they were extremely lack luster at the beginning, and I was so close to wanting to return them, but that was until I realized how much sound improved over a short period of time. These earbuds have a rough break in period, and untill you put in at least 20 hours you cannot evaluate them fairly. Once passed the break in, I doubt you could ever want to return them, because they are an absolute blast to use. I highly recommend these earbuds, and if you are on the fence about them, at least giving them a few days to evaluate the properly. You won't be disappointed.
Edit- Highly recommend getting some T-400 comply foam tips with these earbuds. The comfort and sound isolation is fantastic. Also began using these with a FiiO dac/amp and the experience is awesome.