BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2011
I bought this video camera PRIMARILY for taping my golf swing. It absolutely excels in that area. Although I am surprised at how far back you have to get to fill in the frame. Being able to view the video in slo-mo is excellent.
However, I recently took the camera on vacation and was a little disappointed in it's quality.
Even shooting on 720p 60fps, the quality degrades with moving objects. I was taping family in the water at the shore and with the waves and them moving, the quality seems to degrade drastically.
BUT, I did take the camera on a log flume ride and the quality was very good, even going down the hills. Not sure why the beach scenes would be different?

When moving items are "calmer" the video quality is better. Just try to remember and stay as still as you can when taping. The more you move, the more "nauseating" the video can be. Even when using the video stabilizer.
Picture taking is very good. Not sure why so many complain about that.

But for an in-expensive (waterproof) camera I would recommend it.
on October 14, 2012
I purchased this item as a suggestion from Amazon when I ordered my Kodak Playsport camcorder. When I attempted to apply the cover it was precut to the camera's screen size. The cover had an easilly removed peel off backing layer. Where the problem occured was with applying the main layer, the "peel off" tab for this layer did not want to peel off and thus smudged the screen on the camera. I was lucky to remove is residue from the camera's screen by applying a lightly dampened cotton ball with alcohol. I didn't evern attempt to apply the second "protector". There must be something up with the manufacturer providing two of these covers in their kit.
on February 14, 2011
No problems at all. Went on very easy and smooth. After I installed the screen protector I had to remove it's protective film when I removed the protective screen I thought I had pulled the screen protector off the lcd screen. I had to double check to see if it came off. It did not. It was such a good fit and blended in so well that you coundn't tell that there was a screen protector protecting the lcd. I do not know if this will hold up in swimming conditions.
on August 29, 2011
I purchased this camera for a trip to Alaska and now have memories on video & pics that will be enjoyed forever. So simple to use that even though I can't use a call phone I can use this camera. Don't need the newer modle so save a few $$$. I read dozens of reviews and found that any negative comments were eleveated with a little practice (ei. stablization, sound, etc.) Very easy to download onto computer also. Has everything you need except memory card, I would suggest an 8GB holds more than you'll ever use.
on December 11, 2011
This camera is easy to use and carry. It takes good quality pictures and video clips. The battery life is not great, but ok. I recommend buying a spare battery. It is great to not worry about using this camera in the rain. I have not tried using it under water yet. It is somewhat hard to see in the sun, but that is a problem with most digital cameras. I do wish it had a flash or light which would make for better pictures in limited light. I recommend this camera.
on April 12, 2011
Got these in a regular envelope from the seller. it's almost a perfect fit for my Kodak Playsport screen. Nothing to complain about.
on May 13, 2011
Very nice fit for the camera.... The cover works very well and is not noticeable. Camera is hard to hold still enough......image stabilization not that great. Videos good on large screen. File size is very big on even short videos at all settings ...need to have conversion program to MP4 to send email.
Happy with the product for the price.
on February 29, 2012
The most ridiculousness of this product is the order to peel the membrane off is actually just the opposite to the order it indicates. I screwed up my first one because of this. Also, it is hard to get ride of the bubbles on the edge. It is probably because the surface of screen is not even.
on July 29, 2015
Don't let your camera get scratched. Let this replaceable shield take the scuffing and replace it when YOU want to.
on December 7, 2012
I installed the sheid immediately upon unpacking my camera. It has been over a year, and to be honest...I forgot I had it installed. No bubbles. Clear viewing. No scratches. No detachment due to use, and it has been in and out of a slide-in cell phone case many, many times. Good product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.