Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
When my sons were home for the holidays, we planned a movie night, and made a list of our favorite movies. My oldest son took both movies, V for Vendetta and Watchmen, when he moved out. When I looked on Amazon to replace the movies, I found this "double feature" for less than $5. I couldn't pass up that deal. We watched and enjoyed both films. Now I own my own copies.
I will leave the movie reviews to someone else. I highly recommend buying this double feature if you don't own these 2 videos.
11 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2017
Love the "V" movie, but didn't care for the "Watchmen" It's like when there use to be "45" records the A side had the hit song and the flip side a lot of times wasn't that good. Watchmen is the flip side of a 45 record. I'm giving it 5 stars for "V" and 1 star for Watchmen.
on June 28, 2016
My son loves the movie!
on August 13, 2017
2great movies what else to say fast shipping and fast delivery 5 stars for sure Namaste Robert Scott
on February 5, 2016
I haven't seen Watchmen yet - I bought the double feature for V for Vendetta. I tend to steer clear of R-rated movies, but V for Vendetta is one of the exceptions. It is a great, entertaining movie that makes you think. Top marks all around.
on January 29, 2017
I just love both. Watched both several times before I bought them.
on May 6, 2016
two BR's for 6 dollars , what's not to love
on June 19, 2016
I had to Google "WATCHMAN" TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT>I THINK THAT I AM STILL CONFUSED!"V FOR VENDETTA" WAS MUCH BETTER
on February 11, 2015
i enjoyed the watchmen part as I earlier bought a blue ray of it by mistake [ i couldn't useit since I do not own a blue ray player] ihaven't seen v for vendetta as yet
on January 13, 2017
2 very underrated movies, they'll always be in my movie library. I got a great price so I'm happy!!