Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
When my sons were home for the holidays, we planned a movie night, and made a list of our favorite movies. My oldest son took both movies, V for Vendetta and Watchmen, when he moved out. When I looked on Amazon to replace the movies, I found this "double feature" for less than $5. I couldn't pass up that deal. We watched and enjoyed both films. Now I own my own copies.
I will leave the movie reviews to someone else. I highly recommend buying this double feature if you don't own these 2 videos.
on January 25, 2017
Love the "V" movie, but didn't care for the "Watchmen" It's like when there use to be "45" records the A side had the hit song and the flip side a lot of times wasn't that good. Watchmen is the flip side of a 45 record. I'm giving it 5 stars for "V" and 1 star for Watchmen.
on February 5, 2016
I haven't seen Watchmen yet - I bought the double feature for V for Vendetta. I tend to steer clear of R-rated movies, but V for Vendetta is one of the exceptions. It is a great, entertaining movie that makes you think. Top marks all around.
on January 13, 2017
2 very underrated movies, they'll always be in my movie library. I got a great price so I'm happy!!
on January 29, 2017
I just love both. Watched both several times before I bought them.
on June 19, 2016
I had to Google "WATCHMAN" TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT>I THINK THAT I AM STILL CONFUSED!"V FOR VENDETTA" WAS MUCH BETTER
on May 6, 2016
two BR's for 6 dollars , what's not to love
on June 28, 2016
My son loves the movie!
on February 11, 2015
i enjoyed the watchmen part as I earlier bought a blue ray of it by mistake [ i couldn't useit since I do not own a blue ray player] ihaven't seen v for vendetta as yet
on January 23, 2015
I bought this one by mistake. I wanted the Blue-ray. Both movies are still very enjoyable in DVD format and the deal is still good.