Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Rexing V1 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Wide Angle Dashbo...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 43% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rexing V1 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder Car Dash Cam with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
|Sale:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
- With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Weight: 11.2 ounces
Top Customer Reviews
✯✯✯ Pros ✯✯✯
• stealth like appearance behind my rearview mirror
• high quality daytime 1080p recording
• ability to take photos @ push of a button
• loop recording
• very secure mount with easy dash cam attach & detach mechanism
• ability to turn off audio
• easy to navigate menu
• automatically comes off & on when hardwired to the vehicle
• display can auto turn off after 15 sec, 1min or 3min
✯✯✯ Cons ✯✯✯
• night time recording is okay (most around this price point perform the same)
• internal battery last at most 1min (but as I hardwired mine this is okay with me)
*** UPDATE (July 2016) ***
I recently had audio recording issues with the dash cam where the audio cuts in and out randomly but re-downloading the firmware took care of that.
Daytime video is really clear. I am able to read the license plates of vehicle 2 cars in front of me easily. Night time on the other hand is average. Traffic lights, street lights and on coming vehicle headlights cause major glare. Also, the HIDs in my headlights reflect harshly off license plates and dims them unreadable.
I was hoping to receive the Matte black version but I received the gloss black w/ red button version. I contacted the seller and immediately told me the Matte black version is on it's way for an exchange.
When the matte black version arrived, I was able to compare the two. The gloss black version has a cheaper quality feel, fingerprints can easily be seen and the red button at night time shines through brightly which may be bothersome for others. The matte black version has a better quality feel and the button lights doesn't shine as much as the gloss red finish (which is what I prefer since it won't bother me at night time driving).
Small and compact
Excellent 170deg WIDE 1080p video quality!!!
Audio 7 out of 10. Can hear clearly to my conversations and music playing
Turns on and records very fast
Media playback (can fastward, rewind 2x and 4x)
Device says up to 32gb supported but I was able to use 64gb (Make sure to use this http://amzn.com/B010Q588D4)
Daytime and nighttime quality is clear and not much noise. Can see license plate perfectly
Loop recording (records over the oldest ones)
Car charger has USB port
Internal battery doesn't last long (5 minutes)
Has GPS and Rear Camera slot but not supported on this firmware/model
Only came with 1 double sided tape for mounting (I bought a dual tape which I can now easily readjust the mount http://amzn.com/B002DZJQ0A, also it's stronger than the one it came with)
Use hardwiring kit for a cleaner, stealthy look and to free up that cigarette lighter slot.
It's been 3 months since owning this dashcam and I'm still loving it! Most of the time, I don't even realize the dashcam is there. Literally just set it and forget it. I hear people are having overheating issues but mine is working perfectly even under 95+ degree summer heat. I've just gotten my first close call and I am glad to have it caught on camera where it was green light for me and a lady totally just ran the red light while making a right turn. Such a small investment that will save you big time!!
If my review was in any way helpful please click the 'YES' button"