- Save 10% on Rexing V1LG when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rexing V1N when you purchase 1 or more Rexing V1 offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rexing V1L when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degr...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 41% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
|Price:||$99.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- 128GB Memory Card Support(Not include). With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 24hr customer service response time.
- Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
Anker Roav Dash Cam C1, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Sensor, 2.4" LCD, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-In WiFi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, 2-Port USB Charger
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RexingUSA||AnkerDirect||NBOX US Distributor||RexingUSA||ADVANCITY||PRUVEEO USA|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.44 x 2.83 x 1.5 in||5.12 x 6.61 x 3.23 in||5.2 x 7.1 x 3.3 in||2.16 x 2.16 x 1.15 in||1.7 x 3.9 x 1.5 in|
HD Video Quality
Creates a vivid picture of the road ahead, by honing in on the details that other cameras might miss.
Approx recording time on a 32gb memory card: 1080P - 5.5 hours / 720P - 10 hours
The wide dynamic range automatically adjusts camera settings to create a vivid image in any atmosphere.
170 Degree Wide Angle Lens
The wide angle lens allows room for more video to be captured, more data stored. With the wide angle lens, your dash cam will pick up more valuable information on the road.
SONY EXMOR IMX323 Video Sensor
The Sony Exmor IMX323 is a powerful sensor that produces high quality footage for both night and day recording.
The G-sensor detects a collision and locks the videos on file so that your footage is saved in all important events.
This feature enables users to optimize their data by having the newest video overwrite the oldest video in sequence with 3, 5, or 10 minute intervals. Locked files will not be overwritten.
128 GB Support (Not Included)
Supports 128gb card, optimizing storage easily and efficiently.
Must format SD card inside camera before using.
Other Key Features
A well hidden witness that captures all events encountered on the road.
Our lightweight design ensures the safety of our customers, as it is dangerous to have a heavy design on the windshield.
High Temperature Test Passed
140 degree operating temperature
160 degree storage temperature .
Micro SD Card(Our recommendation: Lexar High-Performance microSDHC)
Rexing Proudly offers full time customer support.
Regular firmware updates and add ons that personalize your camera and fix bugs.
- Rexing V1 Dash Camera
- In-car charging cable(12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB cable
- User Manual
- Rexing GPS Logger
- Suction Cup Mount for V1
- 3M adhesive mount
- Rexing Hardwire Kit
- Rexing QC2.0 Car Charger
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty, please contact us for warranty information.
Top customer reviews
I was hoping to receive the Matte black version but I received the gloss black w/ red button version. I contacted the seller and immediately told me the Matte black version is on it's way for an exchange.
When the matte black version arrived, I was able to compare the two. The gloss black version has a cheaper quality feel, fingerprints can easily be seen and the red button at night time shines through brightly which may be bothersome for others. The matte black version has a better quality feel and the button lights doesn't shine as much as the gloss red finish (which is what I prefer since it won't bother me at night time driving).
Small and compact
Excellent 170deg WIDE 1080p video quality!!!
Audio 7 out of 10. Can hear clearly to my conversations and music playing
Turns on and records very fast
Media playback (can fastward, rewind 2x and 4x)
Device says up to 32gb supported but I was able to use 64gb (Make sure to use this http://amzn.com/B010Q588D4)
Daytime and nighttime quality is clear and not much noise. Can see license plate perfectly
Loop recording (records over the oldest ones)
Car charger has USB port
Internal battery doesn't last long (5 minutes)
Has GPS and Rear Camera slot but not supported on this firmware/model
Only came with 1 double sided tape for mounting (I bought a dual tape which I can now easily readjust the mount http://amzn.com/B002DZJQ0A, also it's stronger than the one it came with)
Use hardwiring kit for a cleaner, stealthy look and to free up that cigarette lighter slot.
It's been 3 months since owning this dashcam and I'm still loving it! Most of the time, I don't even realize the dashcam is there. Literally just set it and forget it. I hear people are having overheating issues but mine is working perfectly even under 95+ degree summer heat. I've just gotten my first close call and I am glad to have it caught on camera where it was green light for me and a lady totally just ran the red light while making a right turn. Such a small investment that will save you big time!!
If my review was in any way helpful please click the 'YES' button"
✯✯✯ Pros ✯✯✯
• stealth like appearance behind my rearview mirror
• high quality daytime 1080p recording
• ability to take photos @ push of a button
• loop recording
• very secure mount with easy dash cam attach & detach mechanism
• ability to turn off audio
• easy to navigate menu
• automatically comes off & on when hardwired to the vehicle
• display can auto turn off after 15 sec, 1min or 3min
✯✯✯ Cons ✯✯✯
• night time recording is okay (most around this price point perform the same)
• internal battery last at most 1min (but as I hardwired mine this is okay with me)
*** UPDATE (July 2016) ***
I recently had audio recording issues with the dash cam where the audio cuts in and out randomly but re-downloading the firmware took care of that.
Daytime video is really clear. I am able to read the license plates of vehicle 2 cars in front of me easily. Night time on the other hand is average. Traffic lights, street lights and on coming vehicle headlights cause major glare. Also, the HIDs in my headlights reflect harshly off license plates and dims them unreadable.
Most recent customer reviews
Mount it and forget about it.Read more