- Save 5% on Rexing V1 Gen3 when you purchase 1 or more Rexing Dash Cam offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rexing F10 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rexing V1LG when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead
- LOOP RECORDING: Video can be recorded in 3, 5, or 10 minute segments. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings
- Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 128GB in memory size
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR): When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.
- FULL HD RECORDING: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS: The 6 layers glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High Quality Recordings
Full-HD Video with Sony Exmor IMX323
Creates a beautiful, vivid picture of the road ahead by honing in on the details that other cameras might miss using its built-in Sony IMX323 image sensor, a powerful sensor used to produce highly-detailed recordings during both day and night driving.
170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
See more of your surroundings in pristine quality. With its 170 degree ultra wide angle lens, you can discreetly mount the camera nearly anywhere on your windshield and still capture the entirety of the road.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage in any light condition.
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor
With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected. Using Loop Recording, a memory card with a capacity of 64GB can store up to 11 hours of Full-HD video before new recordings start to overwrite the oldest recordings on the card.
Signature Design and Easy Installation
When you mount the lightweight camera to your windshield using the included mount, it becomes your discreet personal witness to any events unfolding on the road. Using its intelligent Auto On/Off feature, the V1 can start recording as soon as you start your car, allowing you to capture every moment of your driving, all without you ever having to press a button.
High Temperature Resistance
With a 140°(F) operating temperature, the V1 is ready to record in any climate. The camera also features a 160°(F) storage temperature, allowing you to leave it mounted without fear of overheating.
Other Key Features
High-endurance Micro SD memory card. Supported memory sizes are 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB. See our recommendations below for help choosing a compatible memory card.
- SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Micro SD Card (pictured above)
- Transcend Information High Endurance Micro SD Card
- Rexing V1 Dash Camera
- In-car charging cable (12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB cable
- User manual
- Rexing GPS Logger
- Suction Cup Mount for V1
- Rexing Hardwire Kit
- Rexing QC2.0 Car Charger
- 3M adhesive mounts
Rexing proudly offers dedicated customer support. You can reach out to us by phone, email, as well as through our Twitter and Facebook pages (@RexingUSA). Visit our website for more information.
In order to meet your feedback, we are constantly improving our products through firmware updates. Find out more by visiting our website, where you can find the latest information for your camera.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about our dash cams, as well as our latest promotions and opportunities.
Compare with similar items
Rexing V1P 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dual Channel Dashboard Camera Recorder Car Dash Cam with Rear Camera, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
FalconZero F170HD+ DashCam 1080P 170° Viewing Angle microSD Card Included FULL HD
Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam with WiFi, Discreet Design Dash Camera for Cars, Car Driving Recorder DVR
Z-Edge Z3 3" Screen 2K 2560 x1080 Ultra HD Car Dash Camera 145 Deg Wide Angle Lens Dash Cams with Ambarella Chip, 32GB SD Card Included, WDR Enhance Night Vision, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor
Garmin Dash Cam 35
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RexingUSA||RexingUSA||Wolf Direct||PRUVEEO USA||Zero Edge Technology, LLC||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2.01 x 0.98 x 4.02 in||3.3 x 7.1 x 5.2 in||1 x 4 x 2 in||1.7 x 3.9 x 1.5 in||1.57 x 3.54 x 2.17 in||3.7 x 1.6 x 1.9 in|
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty, please contact us for warranty information.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
✯✯✯ Pros ✯✯✯
• stealth like appearance behind my rearview mirror
• high quality daytime 1080p recording
• ability to take photos @ push of a button
• loop recording
• very secure mount with easy dash cam attach & detach mechanism
• ability to turn off audio
• easy to navigate menu
• automatically comes off & on when hardwired to the vehicle
• display can auto turn off after 15 sec, 1min or 3min
✯✯✯ Cons ✯✯✯
• night time recording is okay (most around this price point perform the same)
• internal battery last at most 1min (but as I hardwired mine this is okay with me)
*** UPDATE (July 2016) ***
I recently had audio recording issues with the dash cam where the audio cuts in and out randomly but re-downloading the firmware took care of that.
Daytime video is really clear. I am able to read the license plates of vehicle 2 cars in front of me easily. Night time on the other hand is average. Traffic lights, street lights and on coming vehicle headlights cause major glare. Also, the HIDs in my headlights reflect harshly off license plates and dims them unreadable.
This camera allows for a flush mount and with some handy work I tapped into the 12 volt power of my truck using this http://amzn.to/2bGAZcp 12V-USB power supply. Unlike an other power supply I bough this one is small and has a short USB cable!
After careful installation I was dismayed to see the camera stand out like a sore thumb due to the white foam tape that came with the camera. It took quite some effort to remove this tape from the windshield and install it a black 3M double sided piece of foam tape.
Will see how the camera works in real life. I might get a 2nd one facing to the rear.
The only problem I have is that after 3 months, the included power adapter got so hot it actually melted the plastic housing. It was only supplying power to the camera (no other accessories) and the adapter is completely unusable now- Any idea where I can get a replacement?
Most recent customer reviews
The V1 is a solid, well designed car camera, with every conceivable feature one could possibly expect at this price.Read more