- Save 5% on Rexing V1 Gen3 when you purchase 1 or more Rexing Dash Cam offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rexing F10 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rexing V1LG when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- 128GB Memory Card Support(Not include). With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 24hr customer service response time.
- Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High Quality Recordings
Full-HD Video with Sony Exmor IMX323
Creates a beautiful, vivid picture of the road ahead by honing in on the details that other cameras might miss using its built-in Sony IMX323 image sensor, a powerful sensor used to produce highly-detailed recordings during both day and night driving.
170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
See more of your surroundings in pristine quality. With its 170 degree ultra wide angle lens, you can discreetly mount the camera nearly anywhere on your windshield and still capture the entirety of the road.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage in any light condition.
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor
With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected. Using Loop Recording, a memory card with a capacity of 64GB can store up to 11 hours of Full-HD video before new recordings start to overwrite the oldest recordings on the card.
Signature Design and Easy Installation
When you mount the lightweight camera to your windshield using the included mount, it becomes your discreet personal witness to any events unfolding on the road. Using its intelligent Auto On/Off feature, the V1 can start recording as soon as you start your car, allowing you to capture every moment of your driving, all without you ever having to press a button.
High Temperature Resistance
With a 140°(F) operating temperature, the V1 is ready to record in any climate. The camera also features a 160°(F) storage temperature, allowing you to leave it mounted without fear of overheating.
Other Key Features
High-endurance Micro SD memory card. Supported memory sizes are 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB. See our recommendations below for help choosing a compatible memory card.
- SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Micro SD Card (pictured above)
- Transcend Information High Endurance Micro SD Card
- Rexing V1 Dash Camera
- In-car charging cable (12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB cable
- User manual
- Rexing GPS Logger
- Suction Cup Mount for V1
- Rexing Hardwire Kit
- Rexing QC2.0 Car Charger
- 3M adhesive mounts
Rexing proudly offers dedicated customer support. You can reach out to us by phone, email, as well as through our Twitter and Facebook pages (@RexingUSA). Visit our website for more information.
In order to meet your feedback, we are constantly improving our products through firmware updates. Find out more by visiting our website, where you can find the latest information for your camera.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about our dash cams, as well as our latest promotions and opportunities.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RexingUSA||AnkerDirect||RexingUSA||NewburghSales||Zero Edge Technology, LLC||PRUVEEO USA|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.44 x 2.83 x 1.5 in||3.3 x 7.1 x 5.2 in||1 x 4 x 2 in||1.57 x 3.54 x 2.17 in||1.7 x 3.9 x 1.5 in|
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty, please contact us for warranty information.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
✯✯✯ Pros ✯✯✯
• stealth like appearance behind my rearview mirror
• high quality daytime 1080p recording
• ability to take photos @ push of a button
• loop recording
• very secure mount with easy dash cam attach & detach mechanism
• ability to turn off audio
• easy to navigate menu
• automatically comes off & on when hardwired to the vehicle
• display can auto turn off after 15 sec, 1min or 3min
✯✯✯ Cons ✯✯✯
• night time recording is okay (most around this price point perform the same)
• internal battery last at most 1min (but as I hardwired mine this is okay with me)
*** UPDATE (July 2016) ***
I recently had audio recording issues with the dash cam where the audio cuts in and out randomly but re-downloading the firmware took care of that.
Daytime video is really clear. I am able to read the license plates of vehicle 2 cars in front of me easily. Night time on the other hand is average. Traffic lights, street lights and on coming vehicle headlights cause major glare. Also, the HIDs in my headlights reflect harshly off license plates and dims them unreadable.
I like all the features that everyone is probably familiar with. And I really have nothing to add in that department. When it works — it works well.
But when it doesn't work...
Then we have a problem. I need this to work all the time without fail. Unfortunately however, this camera has taken to just randomly turning off without warning or any alert at all.
Since I have this camera mounted behind my rear view mirror and I keep the monitor off — I can't see or hear when it randomly shuts off.
Case in point yesterday evening. I watched some road-rage happening in front of me with some crazy drivers. I immediately reached up to lock the video in the event the road-rage escalated into a collision. It didn't.
But after I got home, I went to check the footage anyway and wouldn't you know it, the camera had shutoff 2 hours before (according to the last video) and missed everything.
I looked at the last video taken and it showed me driving down the road normally and making a right turn...then the video starts to get a bit screwy and promptly goes black. No apparent rhyme or reason either. It's also hardwired into the truck and it was done properly and professionally. So not loose wiring.
I guess I'll see if there is a firmware issue or update, but I'm really feeling like there is a physical cause inside the unit.
Despite liking this camera, I can't give it a positive review at this time until I can figure out if this is a correctable problem or not.
A dash camera that turns off randomly and doesn't turn back on is not going to work well when there is an accident.
I would have felt really dumb if I told a peace officer that I have dash-cam video, and then find out my camera wasn't even turned on.
I'll update this review when I learn more.
Most recent customer reviews
Setup and hardwire install was very easy.
It's essentially plug and play
I still have to update the firmware.Read more