Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 24, 2014
Bag fits my 15 inch laptop easily. Also, the material allows for stretching so I'm even able to put my boxing gloves in there when needed. For the price, this works a lot better than my tumi backpack.

I do agree the top handle is a not strong, but as long as you use the straps you'll be fine. I've been using mine daily for well over a year and it's still in great condition.
on November 18, 2014
First of all, I initially purchased this backpack for college. I needed a bag that could hold my huge load of things. Also, my laptop is 17.3 inches and for some reason its size renders problems when backpack hunting. Then I found this product, not too expensive and practical. But, of course, some dreams are short lived: the elastic netting that holds water bottles on the side of the backpack as well as the netting located inside the first two pockets stretch. I noticed the first time I put my things in place and the elastic never retreated to its original state, it is quite cheap. Also, for me, the handle located at the top of the backpack snapped off after using the product for less than 2 weeks. I mean, I know my stuff is heavy, but not THAT heavy. Those are the only major cons at the moment. Otherwise, the backpack does its job, looks good, and holds all my things.
on January 25, 2014
Three months after bringing it around everyday with an Acer 17" laptop and other stuff it started to give way. First the little strap thingy went after I lifted the bag with it about 5 times. I had to cut off the rest of it. After that the straps started to fray, one after the other. I almost cried when I saw this because I really love the bag, plus I was the only one around with one like it (keyword, was). Now I'm considering buying another on but nothing in the V7 brand. I must commend the makers though because they turned me into a part time tailor. I was all over the bag with my needle and thread and that is why I have it up to this day. It's a year now and I'm gonna advise someone to choose another bag. I'm not bashing the makers of the bag but I'm just saying that if you need something for heavy-duty, up-and-down, all-day-every-day carrying.......buy another bag, not this one.
on February 25, 2016
I bought this lean backpack because I didn't want to carry too much weight: just my laptop (Macbook Pro 2012), my Ipad (Ipad Air) and a folder with some papers just to write. I'm currently a grad student at Wharton and most of my readings are in PDF (and I use GoodNotes + Google Drive to have my notes saved). This backpack had a good price so I decided to buy it (May 2015)

After a month of use, one of the internal layers ripped out. Wasn't something huge and I thought I could live with that. No big deal.

But now, after less than a year, everything failed. The straps started to fail and yesterday (Feb. 24) the backpack is officially useless. I attached some photos to show it.
review imagereview image
on October 12, 2015
Looked great before buying but didn't read all the reviews. It came and thought it was slim, had plenty of pockets and wasn't overly big for my gear and surface pro 3, which is what I wanted. Had it two weeks and one travel trip and noticed the handle was already tearing away from the backpack and one strap starting to tear away. Then I started reading the 1-2 star reviews and other customers experienced the same thing! So, thinking maybe it was a bad lot, I asked for a replacement and it arrives tomorrow. I'll try again and see what happens.
on February 15, 2016
This is a great backpack. I've used it for a year and a half and it's sturdy, practical, sleek. I love all the pockets and compartments, there's a dedicated space for anything you'd need. The padded laptop pocket is also really good. The three different compartments inside are not fully separated, the bottom is not seamed, but this was never a problem. I broke one of the zips but it was no big deal, I got it repaired for a few bucks. I literally took this backpack with me around the world (5 different continents), and it was just great. And so inexpensive! Love the bottle pockets (I use one for my umbrella). Highly recommended.
It holds my 15.6 laptop, lap desk, mouse, reading glasses, power supply and cord. In theory it could hold more, but it's tight as it is and I would not want to stress the zippers any further. The snugness isn't a bad thing, but I wouldn't have minded just a tad more room. I have the 16" model and probably would have found the 17" size easier to use. As it is, I have to pack carefully or I can't zip it up.

It is a nice, sleek, well-made case. The handle doesn't feel very strong although it shows no sign of tearing ... but then again, It only has to do light duty for me. I am not a road warrior and my cases are more for storage than daily hauling about. If I were on the road all the time, I would probably want a case with a bit more space and protection.

It is great value for the money and does exactly what it promises to do. It's also a good looking case, sleek and lightweight. Be prepared to pack your stuff carefully because it fits like a skin. But it DOES fit.
on September 20, 2012
Main components work. Zippers are fine, and the shoulder straps seem to be securely fastened to the bag. The bag itself has an average feel to it... about what you would expect for $15.00. It has enough internal pockets for me, and is basically what I was looking for.
However, the hand strap at the top of the bag came off the first time I tried to pick up the bag with my laptop inside of it. It appeared to only be sewn in with several threads on each side, so this is probably why it came apart so easily. In fairness though, I don't really use that function of the bag, and it isn't that hard to just hold the bag normally, but still, it shouldn't break like that.
on October 18, 2014
At first I was going to send it back because it looked more like a kid's backpack and it didn't look like it had a wide enough pouch for me to take lunch items to work. It sat in the box for months until I finally started using it. Now I love it. I do often have to take a separate lunch sack to work, but since I drive to work it's not a real inconvenience. For all other purposes it is just what I want. It's slim, it protects my computer, and my small shoulder purse fits in the first big compartment. I sometimes put both my work laptop (12" x 8") and my chromebook in the back compartment--one in the laptop holder and the other just in the zipper compartment. The small compartment in front allows immediate access to my phone, phone charger, head phones, keys, Garmin GPS and other small things. There are also holders on the outside that are large enough for a small water bottle, which I use only occasionally. I sometimes put my larger water bottle inside. The divider between the two main compartments is not sewn to the bottom of the bag, so you can actually carry thicker items in one if you don't have much in the other. It's much more practical than I had thought when first looking at it and I use it every day.
on March 5, 2015
I bought this backpack to carry and protect my new MSI GS70 Stealth Pro. It is a -slim- 17.3'' gaming notebook.

I must say that it is quite a tight fit. The notebook would get inside without problems, but the corners of my laptop push the zippers with medium-to-high strength.

However, the overall product quality is pretty good, and the space available is plenty. I manage to store the computer, an iPad, two XBOX360 controllers, Chargers and many cables, a mouse, an external HDD and many other small items as keys, an iPhone 4S and my earbuds (which can be pulled through a dedicated hole in the bag) without ANY problem at all.

Aesthetically, the backpack is very good. The materials look nice and the design has a very slim look to it.

Put this together, plus the fact that this is half or even cheaper than many other options and you have a solid buy choice.

Only thing to be aware is the size of your laptop. Check measures and dimensions to be sure there will be space to fit your computer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.