Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2018
I purchased two pairs of these. Not bad for the price. Sound quality is decent. My only issue is that they are not that comfortable. They are fine for general use but not for sleeping. I sometimes need to listen to classical music to block out my husband's snoring when trying to fall asleep. They are great as far as isolating outside noise (my husband snores like a freight train) but after a few minutes they start to cause discomfort especially if I am on my side while trying to drift off. I have purchased others in the past that were much softer and I could easily fall asleep without feeling them. I did like that they came with replacement pieces.
on September 8, 2014
I cant find or use earbuds often that work for me. Small ears make for a hard comfortable fit so I use old school headphones like these. I also have children that need something comfortable to use to watch videos or listen to music with. These have been a perfect find. Given they will not provide amazing sound quality but are still above something you may find at triple the price. Basic yes but for the price you cant beat them. So far this year Ive bought about 6 pairs. With kids they endure but only so long due to sometimes being stepped on. Point being if you need something cheap with decent sound quality these fit the bill. I will keep buying these & recommend them to anyone needing some basic, lounge around 'phones to watch Netflix or some Youtube vids.
One person found this helpful
on January 8, 2013
Ok I was a little worried about getting these because of the bad review i saw on here, but I like them so far. I just got them so i cant say for sure how they will hold up. But the sound quality is very good and i find them to be comfortable. I havnt tested the mic yet so there will be an update once i do. But i can say the volume control on the headphones does not work, but its not an issue for me since i can adjust volume on my computer, but that is why i only gave it 4 out of 5 stars. but I am not sure if maybe the volume is for the mic only.. i could be wrong. I will uptade this once i have the chance to use the mic function. I would deffinitely recommed these though.

UPDATE- Ok, so after using this item for a lil while.. these things do hurt your ears. They are tight. The backs of my ears are very sore from wearing these for an extended amount of time. Casual use would be ok but I'm a gamer and i guess I am forced to make these work for now. I love everything about them except that. I love the sound quality, I give that 5 stars. (Still havn't tested the mic function yet)
2 people found this helpful
on May 26, 2016
I am satisfied with the headset. I don't use them professionalm nor am I a gamer type. I use them to talk on skype and they sound pretty good. The people hearing me say I sound fine.
The cable into the headset looks like it will take some abuse and the microphone and headband are sturdy as well.
For the occasional skype use I am very happy with them.
One person found this helpful
on March 10, 2017
We go through a lot of earbuds in our house, so we tend to buy the inexpensive ones, assuming they will be lost or broken in fairly short order. As a result, we have low expectations for durability for these cheap earbuds that only cost a few dollars per pair. But of all the ones we have ever purchased, these have been the worst. The cords were very firm, resisting being bent or coiled. As a result, as they were bent during use and storage, they broke quickly. They only lasted for a few uses and were not even worth the few dollars we paid for them.
12 people found this helpful
on September 11, 2015
Best headphones in this price range. Single cord coming off one ear, full output (Matches the JVC HAS140B, which I use as a reference point) and great quality. I'm an audio engineer and use these professionally for clients to listen into my work live and have not had any complaints.

Note that I carefully flexed them as they do come a little tight (Pushing in your ears), but not necessarily in a discomforting way. Just making it easier to quickly remove them.
on December 8, 2016
Even in the world of cheap headphones these are horrid. Bad tinny sound, flimsy construction. Take a pass and keep looking.
2 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2017
they work, the headset is super cheap, it is manufactured in a way that doesn't allow the headphone to fit comfortably on a normal head. maybe these were made for kids with small heads? good sound but real crappy fit!!!
on May 7, 2018
You get what you pay for. The pads come off easy and get lost. Wears out in just a few months if used daily. Purchased 3 pair in September 2017. None of them work anymore.
on March 15, 2018
They certainly are headphones but these are the worst headphones I have ever used. There is NO bass at all. It sounds like you are listening to everything through cardboard tubes. The sound is so tinny and distant that hurt my ears after a short while just watching Youtube videos.