VAHDAM, Chai Tea Sampler, 20 Tea Bags - Tea Variety Pack | Assorted Chai Tea Bags | Cardamom Tea Bags, Cinnamon Tea Bags, Turmeric Masala Chai Tea Bags | Tea Gift Sets
|Price:||$8.99 ($0.45 / Count) $8.49 ($0.42 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||20.00 Count|
About this item
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA - Give a gift of wellness and nutrition to your loved ones. This tea variety pack makes the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions! A unique assortment of 5 chai tea blends infused with aromatic Indian spices, packed in pyramid-shaped tea bags.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR LOVED ONES - There is no better gift than the gift of nutrition. Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - VAHDAM India is one of India's largest digitally native, global wellness brands, shipping to over 3 million customers across 130+ countries. Founder & CEO, Bala Sarda's vision to take India's finest teas, superfoods, brew ware, spices, and herbs to consumers across the world under a home-grown, sustainable label, led to what is now a successful 7-year-old business with a strong commitment to people and planet.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE? - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than their's. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration?.
- WE CARE FOR PEOPLE & PLANET - We are now a proudly Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon & plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
Consider a similar item
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Discount by Amazon. Shop items
A traditional bounty from India, Chai teas have gained much popularity. A wondrous fusion of strong Assam black teas and an assortment of the fresh, aromatic spices results in a bold, malty and full-bodied liquor which has warm notes of spices.
We present you our sampler collection of traditional, flavorful Chai tea bags. A true symphony of the impeccable taste of premium second flush, malty Assam CTC black teas and the warm flavors of fresh, aromatic Indian spices like cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, fennel seeds, cloves, black pepper and much more! Now brew yourself a cup of traditional Chai tea anywhere, anytime with the ease of our loose-leaf pyramid tea bags.
Turmeric Spice Herbal Tea
A tropical potpourri of turmeric and aromatic spices like cardamom, clobves, and black pepper.
Cardamom Masala Chai Tea
A classic Indian Masala Chai version of a robust Assam CTC black tea blended with cardamom pods.
India's Original Masala Chai
An iconic, traditional Indian blend of signature Assam CTC with a myriad of aromatic Indian spices.
Earl Grey Masala Chai Tea
An artisanal blend of Masala tea with bergamot oil
Sweet Cinnamon Masala Chai Tea
Assam tea blended with cinnamon & cardamom
CERTIFIED PLASTIC NEUTRAL
We offset plastic in our packaging by funding the removal of an equivalent amount of plastic from the environment.
Certified by rePurpose, April 2020
CERTIFIED CLIMATE NEUTRAL
We offset our carbon footprint via our investments in sustainability initiatives in India.
Certified by Climate Neutral, April 2020
INDIAN FLAVORS FOR THE WORLD
Delivering to 130+ countries across the globe & disrupting the age-old supply chain of tea. Procured directly at source & packaged freshly.
TEAch Me - 1% FOR EDUCATION
1% of our revenue is directed towards the education of the tea workers' children. TEAch Me initiative honors this aspirationby making a difference.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.98 x 4.41 x 3.86 inches; 1.41 Ounces
- UPC : 810001610227
- Manufacturer : VAHDAM
- ASIN : B00S0NYCCG
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,626 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #145 in Black Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Black Tea Take 1 teaspoon tea leaves. About 2 grams of leaves is ideal for a black tea preparation. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea leaves. Boil the water to 100 degrees celsius. You can then let it cool down to upto 90 degrees. Steep for 3-5 minutes depending on your taste. Strain the leaves out & enjoy. Best consumed without or with very little milk. A sweetener like sugar or honey can be added as per taste.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the teas are very yummy, so I can't complain too much.
Top reviews from other countries
In India they boil it for a few minutes in milk and water to get its true flavour and body (not just steep it) to prepare Chai - and then you can add ginger/cinnamon/cardamom to this.
I support the Vadham ethos. They go directly to the best Indian tea producers and bring it to us in the UK quickly, cutting out months of storage and the middle-men, so that we have an authentic drinking experience from this wonderful plant we all love.
Not quite my idea of a advent calendar having to select a tea for a specific day on a sheet but she doesn’t seem to mind
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.