|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 11.4 x 2.8 inches|
|Color||Brushed Ncikel-Single Handle|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||24 inches|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||Easy to Install, Quiet, Quiet Close, Adjustable|
VAPSINT Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Single Hole Pull Out Spray Kitchen Faucet, Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucets, UPDATED VERSION !!!
|Sale:||$58.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$190.01 (76%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have a handyman setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your handyman will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality services by a handpicked local handyman; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.VAPSINT high standard production ,superb quality guaranteed.
- 2.Brushed Nickel Finish With Solid Brass Construction Which Ensures Durability and Longer Life.
- 3.Hi-arc Gooseneck Pull Down Spray on Heavy Duty Spiral Spring for Aerated Flow or Powerful Spray
- 4.Fits both contemporary 3/8" water supply system and old style 1/2" hose connectors(with adapter
- 5.Dual-Function Pull-Out Sprayer, 360 Degree Swivels for Complete Sink Access, Pefect for VAPSINT 30" kitchen sink.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item VAPSINT Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Single Hole Pull Out Spray Kitchen Faucet, Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucets, UPDATED VERSION !!!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VAPSINT||KINGO HOME||VAPSINT||Aonecer||Hotis home||VCCUCINE HOME|
|Finish Types||brushed-nickel||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel|
|Number Of Handles||1||1||1||1||1||1|
VAPSINT‘s High Standard Production
- Type: Kitchen Faucets
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Main Body Material: Brass
- Spout Material: ABS Plastic
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Valve: Ceramic Valve
- Aerator: ABS plastic
- Water Mode: Stream/Spray
- Water Feature:Mix Hot and Cold
Adjustable Spray Head
Pull-Out Sprayer, 360 Degree Swivels for Complete Sink Access
- Smooth operation
- Easy movement
- Secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
Single Handle Design
Convenient For Daily Use
- One-handle lever makes it easy to adjust the water.
2.23.6 inch long Hot & Cold Water Hoses.1/2" adapters
Minimum 0.5 bar, 1.0 bar recommended
10 years warranty
Top customer reviews
As others have said, this unit has 1/2" female NPT couplers on the hot and cold supply lines. Typically in north america we use 3/8" compression fittings. I had to search a while to find the correct plumbing adapter and it's actually available from Amazon as well. For your convenience, it's the Lasco 10-0013, http://www.amazon.com/10-0013-2-Inch-Compression-Connection-Adapter/dp/B000FHBI3Q , one needed for each side.
I have little to no experience with plumbing or home improvement, and I did it all by myself (with a little assistance from an eager toddler wanting to hand a "winch" to my face, and "pyers" to my gut).
Be advised, though, that you need to examine the instructions VERY carefully. There aren't really any written instructions, just pictures to follow. Make sure you check which hose it attached in which photo, and which hose is not attached. That's part of what took so long, having to pull it back out and take a hose off to fit the ring around it, then put the hose back on.
The last thing is, if you're replacing your old sink, keep your old lead pig (the black weight) if you have one. It comes with one, but the one alone is not heavy enough to draw the hose back into the faucet. I used both lead pigs and it worked great.
I also installed it with the handle to the side as the pictures showed and while it looked good it didn't work so great. It was not a natural feel to turn it to cold water and if your hands are wet water drips onto the plate and depending on you water might damage it over time. We readjusted so the on/off are facing forward making it much easier for both of these issues.
Apparently changes were made and the kit is updated and modified. This was nice.
It does come with supply hoses marked HOT and COLD ad they thread into the faucet assembly. The other end is standard 3/8" connection to a supply valve.
Installation was easy. You just have to adjust the lines as you pass through the sink opening.
In order to put on the threaded nut, you must unscrew the plastic adapter for the sprayer otherwise the nut will not pass by all the hoses.
The directions seemed clear to as others said they were poor.
The weight location for the sprayer is clearly marked. The existing plumbing set up under the sink tends the lightly interfere with the weight a bit. but that would be mean revamping. Not going to happen.
Quality appears good and sturdy. Will see how it performs in the coming months.
I would recommend this product/