|Item Weight||52.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 2.6 x 12.9 inches|
|Item model number||49900|
|Size||39.76 x 32.87 x 6.50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_49900|
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
VARIDESK 49900 - Height-Adjustable Standing Desk - Pro Plus 36 - Black
|Price:||$395.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VARIDESK Pro Plus 36 standing desk is designed to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs
- The two-tier design gives you an upper display surface for your monitor, and a spacious lower keyboard and mouse deck
- Height-adjustable to 11 different positions for ergonomic comfort. Remains sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Uses VARIDESK's patented spring-loaded lifting mechanism to easily lift up to 35 lbs. (15.8 kgs.) in 3 seconds, allowing you to stand up and sit down without breaking your concentration
- Comes fully assembled right out of the box - no assembly, installation, or tools required!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
VARIDESK will Change the Way You Work!
Sit or Stand
VARIDESK allows you to move throughout your day so you're never locked into one position
No Assembly Required
Simply take it out of the box, place it on top of your exsisting desk and you're up and working in minutes.
Easy to Operate
The dual-handle design and spring-loaded boost mechanism make raising your monitors and gear almost efforless.
Sitting all day … standing all day … it’s really the “all day” part that’s the problem. Your body wants to move and VARIDESK makes it easy to switch between sitting and standing throughout your workday.
The Pro Plus 36 sits on top of your existing desk and allows you to work comfortably sitting or standing.
The Pro Plus 36 is a standing desk sized to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs.
The two-tiered design with separate keyboard/mouse deck gives you plenty of room for basics and accessories with the added convenience of never having to move any components when raising or lowering your VARIDESK.
Like all VARIDESK stand up desk models, the Pro Plus 36 features our patented, spring-assisted lift mechanism that allows you to raise and lower it almost effortlessly in just seconds, making it a true sit stand desk.
You’ll see why so many people love their VARIDESK Pro Plus 36.
It can hold up to 35 lbs. (15.8 kg) with ease and stays sturdy and stable even at its fully extended height.
- Product weight: 52.15 lbs.
- Dimensions (Weighted Base): 30"(W) x 24"(D)
- Dimensions (Flat): 4.5"(H) x 36"(W) x 29.75"(D)
- Dimensions (Extended): 17.5"(H) x 36"(W) x 41.75"(D)
- Extension Height: 17.5" (Display Surface) & 14" (Keyboard Deck)
- Work surface measures: 36"(W) x 29.75"(D) (Display Surface & Keyboard Deck)
- Keyboard deck measures: 36"(W) x 14.25"(D)
Make Any Desk a Standing Desk!
Our Pro Plus Series is best for users looking for more space in a two-tiered design.
The upper deck can accommodate a laptop and monitor or dual monitor setup.
With a lower deck that offers plenty of room for your keyboard, mouse, and more your desk will accommodate all your needs.
Compare with similar items
FEZIBO Standing Desk Converter, Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk Riser, Computer Workstation (Manual-36")
VersaDesk Power Pro - 36" Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk Riser. Power Sit to Stand Desktop Converter with Keyboard Tray. Black.
Fancierstudio Riser Desk Standing Desk Extra Wide 38" Fits Two Monitor Max Height 17.7" Work Stand Desk Computer Desk RD-01 BLK
FlexiSpot M3B Standing Desk - 47" wide platform Stand Up Desk Computer Riser with Quick Release Keyboard Tray (L-Size-Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VARIDESK||FEZIBO||Versa Inc||Fancierstudio||FlexiSpot|
|Color||Black||Black-Manual Riser 36"||Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||2.56 x 15.65 x 12.94 in||23.2 x 35.4 x 19.7 in||5 x 36 x 5 in||38 x 29.5 x 5 in||—|
|Item Weight||52.12 lbs||49.8 lbs||37 lbs||60 lbs||—|
|Size||39.76 x 32.87 x 6.50||Manual-36"||36"||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We ordered this desk and it came a day earlier than anticipated. Setting it up was cake. There's no assembly. I got everything setup in 15 mins, and it was back to work. I love the desk. I'm 5'10" (1.78 meters), and this desk is the ideal height for me at it's highest setting, so I can understand why taller people have given the desk negative reviews. My review may not have been as good if I was a couple inches taller myself. For my height, it's perfect. I've posted a couple pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like. The second picture I posted shows how the desk looks next to me, a 5 foot 10 inch guy.
Some have said the desk is unstable. The monitors do shake a little when I pound away at the keyboard, and I'm detracting one star for that. I wouldn't call it "unstable" though since I don't see any chance of it falling or of anything falling off of it. It's only a minor inconvenience. I adapted quickly. It didn't bug me much considering my last desk was cardboard :) I do recommend this desk for people that are my height or shorter....and maybe an inch taller.
Being able to easily switch being sitting and standing is a big plus! Standing for too long has it's risks as well (varicose veins).
I really enjoy the Pro Plus 36 but almost went with the Pro 36 because I thought I was going to have a lot less desk space. I end up being very wrong. At home I have my Surface Pro 3, my 29 inch monitor very comfortably on the desk (see images). I have plenty of room to put more items on the desk such as ipad, folders, paperwork, and can easily fit my Moleskin planner on the keyboard tray. I also have the Pro Plus 36 at work and fit two large monitors comfortably.
My husband and I work on the computer 10+ hours a day and the desks have tremendously helped our backs and our energy levels. The desks are sturdy but I wouldn’t recommend any heavy leaning while the desks are extended.
The product arrived with all of the screws attaching the monitor surface to the adjustable mechanism completely stripped. The screws provided appear to be metal, rather than wood screws, so it's no wonder they stripped right out. After about two hours of fiddling, I was able to secure the top to the bottom using my own screws and elbow grease.
I contacted VariDesk hoping for some sort of compensation, as they would have had to replace the whole thing had I not fixed it and thus far they have refused to refund me any amount. I will update following the Amazon A-to-Z Claims process.