|Item Weight||52.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 2.6 x 12.9 inches|
|Item model number||49900|
|Size||39.76 x 32.87 x 6.50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||49900|
VARIDESK - Height-Adjustable Standing Desk - Pro Plus 36 - Black
|Price:||$395.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VARIDESK Pro Plus 36 standing desk is designed to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs
- The two-tier design gives you an upper display surface for your monitor, and a spacious lower keyboard and mouse deck
- Height-adjustable to 11 different positions for ergonomic comfort. Remains sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Uses VARIDESK's patented spring-loaded lifting mechanism to easily lift up to 35 lbs. (15.8 kgs.) in 3 seconds, allowing you to stand up and sit down without breaking your concentration
- Comes fully assembled right out of the box - no assembly, installation, or tools required!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
VARIDESK will Change the Way You Work!
Sit or Stand
VARIDESK allows you to move throughout your day so you're never locked into one position
No Assembly Required
Simply take it out of the box, place it on top of your exsisting desk and you're up and working in minutes.
Easy to Operate
The dual-handle design and spring-loaded boost mechanism make raising your monitors and gear almost efforless.
Sitting all day … standing all day … it’s really the “all day” part that’s the problem. Your body wants to move and VARIDESK makes it easy to switch between sitting and standing throughout your workday.
The Pro Plus 36 sits on top of your existing desk and allows you to work comfortably sitting or standing.
The Pro Plus 36 is a standing desk sized to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs.
The two-tiered design with separate keyboard/mouse deck gives you plenty of room for basics and accessories with the added convenience of never having to move any components when raising or lowering your VARIDESK.
Like all VARIDESK stand up desk models, the Pro Plus 36 features our patented, spring-assisted lift mechanism that allows you to raise and lower it almost effortlessly in just seconds, making it a true sit stand desk.
Simply look at the reviews and you’ll see why so many people love their VARIDESK Pro Plus 36.
It can hold up to 35 lbs. (15.8 kg) with ease and stays sturdy and stable even at its fully extended height.
- Product weight: 52.15 lbs.
- Dimensions (Weighted Base): 30"(W) x 24"(D)
- Dimensions (Flat): 4.5"(H) x 36"(W) x 29.75"(D)
- Dimensions (Extended): 17.5"(H) x 36"(W) x 41.75"(D)
- Extension Height: 17.5" (Display Surface) & 14" (Keyboard Deck)
- Work surface measures: 36"(W) x 29.75"(D) (Display Surface & Keyboard Deck)
- Keyboard deck measures: 36"(W) x 14.25"(D)
Compare to similar items
This item VARIDESK - Height-Adjustable Standing Desk - Pro Plus 36 - Black
Fancierstudio Riser Desk Standing Desk Extra Wide 38" Fits Two Monitor Max Height 17.7" Work Stand Desk Computer Desk RD-01 BLK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VARIDESK||Fancierstudio||Versa Inc||FlexiSpot||Stand Steady|
|Item Dimensions||2.56 x 15.65 x 12.94 in||38 x 29.5 x 5 in||5 x 36 x 5 in||31.5 x 41 x 19.7 in||—|
|Item Weight||52.12 lbs||60 lbs||37 lbs||53 lbs||—|
Top customer reviews
We ordered this desk and it came a day earlier than anticipated. Setting it up was cake. There's no assembly. I got everything setup in 15 mins, and it was back to work. I love the desk. I'm 5'10" (1.78 meters), and this desk is the ideal height for me at it's highest setting, so I can understand why taller people have given the desk negative reviews. My review may not have been as good if I was a couple inches taller myself. For my height, it's perfect. I've posted a couple pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like. The second picture I posted shows how the desk looks next to me, a 5 foot 10 inch guy.
Some have said the desk is unstable. The monitors do shake a little when I pound away at the keyboard, and I'm detracting one star for that. I wouldn't call it "unstable" though since I don't see any chance of it falling or of anything falling off of it. It's only a minor inconvenience. I adapted quickly. It didn't bug me much considering my last desk was cardboard :) I do recommend this desk for people that are my height or shorter....and maybe an inch taller.
Being able to easily switch being sitting and standing is a big plus! Standing for too long has it's risks as well (varicose veins).
- There was no assembly.
- It fits my 27" Mac thunderbolt display alongside a 15" Macbook Pro and a a few small desk decorations (see attached image).
- I am 5'3" and the desk is perfect height at the 4th or 5th level (there are 10 heights you can set this to). The IKEA desk it's sitting on has the leg shaft set to 7.5".
- The thunderbolt display and Macbook Pro are a total of 28lbs, and this desk supports 35lbs. This makes lifting and lowering the desk difficult and slightly worrisome because the handles become more difficult to squeeze (it says to push down slightly before raising desk) and you have to make sure it doesn't come crashing down.
- This thing is a beast. I have way less desk space to put other stuff, and the weight limit makes me feel iffy putting the Container Store drawers (blue on left side in image) back under my laptop as a laptop stand.
Overall, not a bad cheaper alternative to an expensive electronic standing desk, and definitely much sturdier and roomier than the $22 hacked IKEA standing desk setup I had before. Just wish raising and lowering felt safer with all that heavy equipment on it.
I really enjoy the Pro Plus 36 but almost went with the Pro 36 because I thought I was going to have a lot less desk space. I end up being very wrong. At home I have my Surface Pro 3, my 29 inch monitor very comfortably on the desk (see images). I have plenty of room to put more items on the desk such as ipad, folders, paperwork, and can easily fit my Moleskin planner on the keyboard tray. I also have the Pro Plus 36 at work and fit two large monitors comfortably.
My husband and I work on the computer 10+ hours a day and the desks have tremendously helped our backs and our energy levels. The desks are sturdy but I wouldn’t recommend any heavy leaning while the desks are extended.
One last thing, I've read reviews where some taller folks are saying this is not high enough for them. I'd say that they probably have desks that the unit sits on that are low to begin with. I am 6'1" and I am not operating this at the highest level. Great product.