5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
VASAGLE ALINRU Kitchen Baker’s Rack, Coffee Bar with Wire Basket, 6 Hooks, 33"H, Rustic Brown
|Material||Particle Board, Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35.4 x 15.7 x 33 inches|
|Item Weight||36.8 Pounds|
About this item
- KITCHEN SHELF WITH DOLCE VITA FLAIR: The smell of freshly baked pizza flows through your kitchen and a glass of red wine is ready - create the perfect atmosphere among your walls with our vintage furniture from VASAGLE
- STURDY KITCHEN BAKERS RACK: The sturdy steel frame of the shelf ensures a total load capacity of 176 lbs, so you can reliably place plenty of your favorite cookbooks and more
- EASY ASSEMBLY UTILITY WORKSTATION:We offer you 6 S-shaped hooks which are perfect for hanging cooking spoons or kitchen towels. Another extra bonus is the practical, pull-out wire basket to store recipes or cutlery
- CHAOS COORDINATOR: If the mixing bowl has to be placed on the stove or the kettle on the floor, it’s high time for this kitchen shelf! It offers numerous shelves for storing baking utensils and more. Your microwave oven can also fit on the 35.4” x 15.7” work surface
- STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? In this case, please contact our friendly customer service and treat your kitchen with this extraordinary shelf from our ALINRU collection!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|More Choice from VASAGLE||Baker’s Rack||Kitchen Shelf||Storage Cabinet||Kitchen Cart||Kitchen Storage Sideboard||Dining Table|
|Product Size||35.4"L x 15.7"W x 52"H||31.5”L x 13.8”W x 37.4”H||27.6"L x 11.8"W x 31.5"H||25.6”L x 15.7”W x 33.9”H||39.4”L x 13.8”W x 31.5”H||47.2”L x 29.5”W x 29.5”H|
- Color: Rustic Brown, Black
- Material: Particleboard, Steel
- Product Size: 35.4”L x 15.7”W x 33”H (90 x 40 x 84 cm)
- Product Weight: 36.8 lb (16.7 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity Total: 176 lb (80 kg)
- 1 x Baker’s Rack
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Anti-Tip Kit
- 1 x Instructions
- Avoid placing food directly on the metal wire basket for food hygiene reasons.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly took 1 person about 30 minutes. The picture instructions are easy to follow and include both a wall-tether (to prevent it from tipping over if a child climbed it) and spare parts! The manufacturer really thought out the design, assembly, and usefulness of this product.
I'm extremely pleased!
Update on 2/25: Amazon sent a second unit after providing pictures of the defect. Second one took about 20 minutes to install and looks great. Super simple to put together and will make a nice addition to our dining room.
Assembly was easy and the final product is well built and solid. Looks good too.
The packing was nice and clean, everything was secured and safe.
My main complaint lies in the construction, which is garbage-tier. The screws are all super annoying Allan wrench (not included in our hardware for some reason) that are made of extremely soft metal that bends when you turn the screw moderately tight. When we realized we had one of the legs on backwards and needed to remove it, one of the holes for the screws stripped out so now we’re stuck with it on how it is, and are unable to return due to not being able to disassemble.
Buyer beware on this one.
There is a very large shelf space on the bottom left, to the top of which I attached 4 14-inch wine glass racks. Now that space is filled with hanging wine glasses, with just enough space below (8 inches) to hold an 8-bottle horizontal wine bottle rack.
The sliding basket drawer is held into its place by two metal pegs, ensuring the basket can not be removed from its sliders. The basket slides with some resistance, making a bit of a scratching sound, but this is the only complaint I have.
The wood is more of a fine plywood, but the finish looks realistic and is actually textured. For the price point, one should not reasonably expect better quality.
Top reviews from other countries
At this stage everything is kind of a blur and I honestly can't tell you how we did it, but we didn't give up and eventually it screwed together. I think the issue was initially perhaps one part was slightly askew and that part ruined the rest of the build. So take my advice and be prepared for a long slog and make sure absolutely EVERYTHING is perfect before moving onto the next part. Or maybe I just got unlucky,
Regardless, once built it looks absolutely fantastic. I liked it so much I couldn't decide if I wanted it for kitchen or living room and my woes with assembling it won't stop me from possibly buying another in the future. The wood and dark metal looks great and would suit a display unit just as well as holding appliances.
This looks good, but don't waste your money!
Definitely great for storage.
We love the rack and use it for a coffee station.