Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
VATERRA 03013 Twin Hammers 1.9 Rock Racer RTR V2 Vehicle (1/10 Scale)
- Equipped with independent cantilever front suspension; easy shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Independent cantilever front suspension
- 4-link, solid-axle rear suspension
- Adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
- Waterproof electronics (see manual for more details)
- Spektrum™ DX4C 2.4GHz 4-channel computer transmitter
- Scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission
- Dynamite; waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery
- Dual-position battery tray for use with optional batteries
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- Compatible with AVC technology
Every year, hundreds of rock racers descend on California?s Johnson Valley to take on the world's most grueling trails. The two toughest trails, the Jackhammer and Sledgehammer, are known as the Twin Hammers. Now you too can take on any terrain with the Twin Hammers rock racer. This 1/10-scale recreation is based on a full-scale rock racer and engineered to look, and perform, just like the real thing.Rugged 4WD Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Twin Hammers; chassis has long-travel suspension with a solid rear axle, just like many full-scale rock racers. This gives you all the footing you need when crawling through rock-filled ravines or blasting across the flats.Two-Speed Transmission
The shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission lets you take better advantage of the 4WD on different types of terrain. Drop it into low gear when you have to crawl over a pile of rocks and then shift back into high when you reach the other side. It's almost like having two off-road vehicles in one.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We really tried to make it work but after having it replaced two times without being able to run its time to accept that this is junk.
1st delivery: Steering servo was bad upon arrival.
2nd: Replacement had a bad transmission after 2 minutes of running
3rd: Replacement #2 had a bad battery but we were able to use the extra battery almost once before the motor started smoking and the car went dead.
Axial Yeti will be the next bet.
I had the old twin hammers before and it had issues but i love the looks and how it perform off road thats why i got the version 2. This comes with an awesome transmitter, and this time i had no issues with the truck, no tires wobbling, shift servo works good. And i immediately installed rear sway bar and change the plastic hex with aluminum from vaterra.
Very happy with the purchase.