VAVA USB C Hub 8-in-1 Adapter with PD Power Delivery, 1Gbps Ethernet Port, SD Card Reader, 4K USB C to HDMI, 3 USB 3.0 Ports for MacBook Pro and Type C Windows Laptops
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comprehensive Computer Add-On: The 8-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, an SD card reader, a TF card reader, and 3 USB 3.0 ports
- A New Video Experience: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector
- Never Loose Your Internet Connection: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gbps is granted
- Fast 100W Recharging: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port devices with a power delivery of 100W while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- Connect 3 Devices: Thanks to the triple USB 3.0 ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
VAVA - Smart Made Simple
At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. Our household appliances and connected devices combine award-winning design with the most advanced technologies to improve the lives of millions of customers worldwide.
• 3 x USB3.0
• 1 x Ethernet port
• 1 x 4K HDMI Port
• 1 x SD Card Reader
• 1 x TF Card Reader
• 1 x Type C PD Charging Port
•Apple MacBook (2015 / 2016 / 2017)
•Apple MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017)
•Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 in & 27 in)
•Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017)
•Dell, Asus, HP, Lenovo, and many other Type C laptops
•Compatibility: No driver needed and support all Type C devices but some exceptions may apply.
•Type C PD Charging: Charging power is dependent on your charging adapter, support 100W input (Suggest using PD charging adapter over 65W).
•Power is shared between all dock-connected USB-C devices and adjusted based on needs (Example: Macbook 65W adapter input= 5W for hub+5W for USB Ports+6W for Ethernet port+49W for Macbook)
•VAVA's industry-leading 18-month warranty gives you confidence.
What’s in the Box :
1 x VAVA Portable Hub (Model: VA-UC006 & 1 x User Guide)
1 x User Guide
1 x Warranty Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The adapter does feel very hot (maybe 50% warmer than the Apple AC adapter), but unless it's resting on exposed skin, I don't see it as being overly so.
Also, for ethernet, it took some googling for me to figure out that Mac OS only recognizes the ethernet to USB connection on restart. It's not "hot swappable."
I just purchased a second hub for my office.
My plan was to use this as a small and simple dock for my living room.
First problem I noticed: False advertising regarding 100W USB-PD support. MacBook Pro 2017 reports (in System Information -> Power -> AC adapter) that this device only charges at 49 W even when connected via original Apple 87 W power adapter.
More concerning, however, is the the fact that the adapter seems to halt ALL network traffic on my network (Ethernet and Wifi) when it remains connected to Ethernet+power but is not connected to the computer, as you might do if you were using it as a mini-dock. Unplug the adapter from Ethernet or power and the rest of the network immediately starts working again. Another reviewer noticed the same problem, so clearly this is not isolated.
I had a few questions about the product and the seller was very quick to respond.
The only issue I have is that the hub does get a bit hot when you plug it in.