VAVA True Wireless Earbuds MOOV 20 Bluetooth In Ear Headphones With Built In Mic Earphones (Patented Eartips Design, Sweatproof Construction & USB Port Coating, 3 Hours Playtime, In line Controls)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones: Experience enhanced mobility with a cable-free design that won’t tangle or hold you back; enjoy untangled music on to go like never before
- Ultra-Snug Patented Eartip Design: Benefit from a secure fit that feels comfortable in the ear for longer use thanks to the VAVA branded, unique in-ear soft gel design
- Durable Sweatproof Construction: Built-in coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when sweating; don’t be afraid of breaking a sweat with the nano-coated USB port
- Clear Made-For-Life Audio: Benefit from finely balanced EQ settings for crisp audio during music streaming; stay aware of your surroundings when needed by wearing only one headphone
- Added Control With Built-In Buttons: Seamlessly adjust the volume, skip track, and activate voice controls; enjoy music streaming and calling for up to 3 hours on one charge
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Truly Wireless In-ear Headphones The VAVA MOOV 20 feature a truly cordless design that won’t tangle or hold you back. Experience enhanced mobility and enjoy untangled music with an innovative build that has no wires to speak of.Ultra-Snug Patented Eartip DesignBenefit from the VAVA branded, unique in-ear soft gel design that adjusts to the ear for listening to your music for longer while staying comfortable. These headphones feature a durable sweatproof build and a nano-coated USB port so that they’ll work flawlessly in all conditions.Clear Made-For-Life AudioWhether it is for music streaming or hands-free calling, the finely balanced EQ settings will provide a crisp audio quality that delivers all details with style and grace. The advantage of having truly cordless headphones with no wires is that you can choose to wear only one headphone and keep the other ear free to stay aware your surroundings.Added Control With Built-in ButtonsThe VAVA MOOV 20 sport built-in controls that let you pause / play music, skip audio track, adjust the volume, and even reach out to your favorite, personal assistant for some voice prompts.True Wireless Working Principle You Need to KnowThe R earbud get the Bluetooth signal from your device (lose 20% signal on the way) and transmit it to the L earbud（lose 20% again), as a result, the L earbud can get only 60% Bluetooth signal from the original device, that is why all the true wireless earbuds on the market always have the same problem of connection on the left earbud.Battery Of The True Wireless HeadphonesBecasue of the small size of the headphone itself, the big battery in such small body is obviously unreasonable. Nevertheless, these headphones still can maintain 3 hours of battery life, taking 1 hour to complete the full charge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ I personally really like the sound quality. They are definitely bass heavy earbuds, but I personally prefer that. Of all of the true wireless earbuds (TWS) that I've tried out (I've reviewed a lot of them on my YouTube Channel), these are definitely the most bass heavy.
+ They are super comfortable to wear. I can easily wear these for 3+ hours and forget their even there.
+ The case they come with is classy and quality. While I would prefer it to be a charging case (like a number of other TWS earbuds), the case is undoubtedly a nice one.
+ The connection process is super simple. If you have any trouble check out my video.
- The battery life, like many other TWS earbuds is lacking. 3 hours is pretty much standard operating procedure for many of them, but I'd like to see more TWS earbuds that get closer to 5 or 6 hours of battery.
- They have to be plugged in a dual micro usb for charging, so don't lose that cable.
- These will not stay in my ears if I'm working out. They would be fine for weight lifting, but any sort of running or similar movements will cause them to fall out of my ears. Check out my reviews on my YouTube Channel (in my profile) if you want TWS earbuds that are good for working out with (specifically running).
At first, I was a bit hesitant in this purchase because of the mixed reviews, and was preparing myself for the worst. However, I am very happy I made the decision to purchase these earbuds. I was concerned about the fit, as there are no ear hooks provided. By twisting the earbud into my ear, I found that you actually can get a secure fit for walking, although I would not recommend these for running or cross-fit.
These earbuds are also inconspicuous and have an attractive design. The black finish with the VAVA logo makes the earbuds stylish and fashionable, which is a perfect look for both exercise and office or formal use. The VAVA branded unique in-ear soft gel design for the ear tips makes them comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The sound quality on these is also much better than expected. Although I would have preferred a bit more bass, especially for running, the audio is clear with a wide range of sounds. The connectivity is not the best, but considering the convenience of having no wires, the rare cut-out of the left earbud is completely expected and acceptable.
The battery life is about three hours of continuous music playback and phone calls. This is also decent for the true wireless earbuds category. I do wish the included case doubled as a charging case. However, I do like the look of the case as it is elegant and well-designed, compared to other cheaper plastic cases.
Overall, I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
- they fit well in your ears and are comfortable
- true wireless for a very affordable price
- easy to pair with your Bluetooth device
- they charge is quoted as 3 hrs I consistently only got 2:15 to 2:30 hrs
- the Bluetooth connection between EarPods is spotty at best. Just as others warned these the left earpod will drop out constantly. The connection is poor.
I can honestly say you get what you pay for with these. For $30 they are cheap and only work intermittently. The issue with the left earpod dropping out constantly is annoying and enough to make you want to through them in the garbage. I do not recommend these at all. Save your money and step up to a better brand. I recommend the Zolo Liberty plus. They are more expensive but are relatively affordable compared to the top end true wireless ear buds and I’ve had no issues with them yet ( its only been two weeks).