|Item Weight||6.19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 20.5 x 66.5 inches|
|Item model number||VA-DL31|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||VAVA Floor Lamp, Power Adapter, User Guide|
|Warranty Description||12 months full warranty.|
Floor Lamps, VAVA Dimmable LED Reading Lamp for Living Room, 1815 Lumens & 50,000 Hours Lifespan, Standing Lamp Desk Lamp Two in One, Flexible Gooseneck, Touch Control Panel, UL adapter, 12W
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully customizable illumination: mix and match 5 Color temperatures and 5 brightness levels for the most suitable light depending on the environment, activity, etc
- LED for 50,000 Hour Lifespan: Ecofriendly, long-lasting LED shines up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of power
- Easy to operate: built-in touch control provides a convenient, reliable way to set the light Color, brightness, and integrated timer
- Secure, user-friendly build: included UL adapter converts the Voltage output to 12V/1.5a to prevent electrical hazards; the lamp's stable base will sit steadily without toppling over
- 2-in-1 multifunctional design: tall floor lamp dissembles and turns into a more compact desk lamp
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fully Customizable Illumination Based on the surrounding environment, the time of the day, or the activity, one type of light might be more suitable than others. The VAVA LED Floor Lamp enables you to choose between 5 color temperatures and 5 brightness levels to mix and match for the most ideal lighting at all times.LED for 50,000 Hour Lifespan Switching to LED is simply a must nowadays. In addition to coming with a 50,000 hour lifespan that will save you the money and hassle to periodically purchase a new light bulb, the LED panel provides a bright beam up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of powerEasy to Operate Absent of all unreliable mechanical button, the lamp is fully controlled via the built in touch panel. This enables you to increase / decrease the brightness, choose the light color, and even set a 1H timer by long pressing the ON / OFF button. Secure, User-Friendly Build
Keeping the users in mind, VAVA has included a UL adapter that converts the voltage output to 12V/1.5A to prevent electrical hazards. Both when the lamp is being used as a floor torchiere or dissembled to perform as a desk lamp, the stable base will sit steadily and keep it from toppling over. What’s in the Box:
1 x VAVA Floor Lamp (Model: VA-DL31)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The base is sturdy and weighted at the bottom. It has good traction with 5 rubber "feet" as shown my photo.
- The lamp was taller than I expected and looks great as decor. The 4 brass/gold colored rings adds a touch of class to the lamp.
- Installation was quick and easy by hand assembling the 4 threaded areas.
- Quality was top notch, the metal was thick and strong and the flexible goose neck adjusts the angle of the lamp easily.
- The power cord length was of decent length.
- The LED has 5 color temperatures ranging from cool daylight to warm white and 5 brightness settings that is controlled by touch sensitive buttons. The light is evenly distributed and produces a very wide angle of light.
- The only thing I would change about this lamp is the location of the power cord. It attaches high near the buttons but I wish it was attached to the base of the lamp.
- They do supply 2 velcro as shown in the photo to attach the cord to the pole but it would look nicer if the cord attached to the bottom of the lamp.
Overall, I am very pleased with this floor lamp. It has all the useful bells and whistles typical of TaoTronics while saving on desk space. I highly recommend it as an alternative to desk lamps.
NOTE: the power cord plugs into the control panel, not the base. I have found that the 6 ft cord is a little short for my liking when the lamp is at the tallest height, but a plug strip solves that problem just fine.
Because the sections all screw together with the same threads you can change the height by adding or removing sections of the pole. It was very clever to include the easily removed sections that allow the lamp to be a floor lamp, or with all sections removed it can be a table lamp. A well thought out and simple design.
The light itself is great. As advertised you can select one of five colors of white light that vary from a very warm color to a pretty clean daylight color. In each color you have 5 selectable brightness levels. This gives the light a lot of versatility for different applications. The section with the light on it is a flex section. It is comfortable to grasp and holds well in the different positions I bent it into. There is a power on and off button, an up and down button for brightness, and a touch button to change the color At the high setting the output is quite bright and easily sufficient to light up a work or reading area for a single person. It could probably cover an area for multiple people if raised higher with just a bit less light per person.
The listed dimensions say it is 66.5" tall but mine measured about 64" tall. That is including the length of the light if it is pointed straight up and not curved over to point down. The end of the pole before the light assembly is only about 56" Once you bend the pole over to face the light downward the light is at a height of about 53". This height would work well for someone sitting in a chair to have the light above and behind them. however in some instances where you are standing and want light above and behind you it would be useful to raise the light to over 6 feet tall. It would have been nice for them to include another section of pole for those needing the light in a location where work is performed standing. As is you could place the light up on a sturdy box or some other base if you needed to raise the light height.
I sent an enquiry to the manufacturer, but received no reply. So, I took a chance and plugged in the lamp, after readying a fire extinguisher. :)
Luckily my gamble paid off, as the lamp works great, and there are no overheating or smoking parts.
I took off a star for the subpar customer service, but so far the lamp works well, the dimming and color temperature changing features are great, and the looks is clean and modern.
If there are any problems with reliability I promise to edit this post to reflect that information.
Most recent customer reviews
Problem! Plus the style fits in nicely with my furniture. It is great!