|Item Weight||6.19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 20.5 x 66.5 inches|
|Item model number||VA-DL31|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||VAVA Floor Lamp, Power Adapter, User Guide|
|Warranty Description||12 months full warranty.|
Floor Lamps, VAVA Dimmable LED Reading Lamp for Living Room, 1815 Lumens & 50,000 Hours Lifespan, Standing Lamp Desk Lamp Two in One, Flexible Gooseneck, Touch Control Panel, UL adapter, 12W
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully customizable illumination: mix and match 5 Color temperatures and 5 brightness levels for the most suitable light depending on the environment, activity, etc
- LED for 50,000 Hour Lifespan: Ecofriendly, long-lasting LED shines up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of power
- Easy to operate: built-in touch control provides a convenient, reliable way to set the light Color, brightness, and integrated timer
- Secure, user-friendly build: included UL adapter converts the Voltage output to 12V/1.5a to prevent electrical hazards; the lamp's stable base will sit steadily without toppling over
- 2-in-1 multifunctional design: tall floor lamp dissembles and turns into a more compact desk lamp
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fully Customizable Illumination Based on the surrounding environment, the time of the day, or the activity, one type of light might be more suitable than others. The VAVA LED Floor Lamp enables you to choose between 5 color temperatures and 5 brightness levels to mix and match for the most ideal lighting at all times.LED for 50,000 Hour Lifespan Switching to LED is simply a must nowadays. In addition to coming with a 50,000 hour lifespan that will save you the money and hassle to periodically purchase a new light bulb, the LED panel provides a bright beam up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of powerEasy to Operate Absent of all unreliable mechanical button, the lamp is fully controlled via the built in touch panel. This enables you to increase / decrease the brightness, choose the light color, and even set a 1H timer by long pressing the ON / OFF button. Secure, User-Friendly Build
Keeping the users in mind, VAVA has included a UL adapter that converts the voltage output to 12V/1.5A to prevent electrical hazards. Both when the lamp is being used as a floor torchiere or dissembled to perform as a desk lamp, the stable base will sit steadily and keep it from toppling over. What’s in the Box:
1 x VAVA Floor Lamp (Model: VA-DL31)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The base is sturdy and weighted at the bottom. It has good traction with 5 rubber "feet" as shown my photo.
- The lamp was taller than I expected and looks great as decor. The 4 brass/gold colored rings adds a touch of class to the lamp.
- Installation was quick and easy by hand assembling the 4 threaded areas.
- Quality was top notch, the metal was thick and strong and the flexible goose neck adjusts the angle of the lamp easily.
- The power cord length was of decent length.
- The LED has 5 color temperatures ranging from cool daylight to warm white and 5 brightness settings that is controlled by touch sensitive buttons. The light is evenly distributed and produces a very wide angle of light.
- The only thing I would change about this lamp is the location of the power cord. It attaches high near the buttons but I wish it was attached to the base of the lamp.
- They do supply 2 velcro as shown in the photo to attach the cord to the pole but it would look nicer if the cord attached to the bottom of the lamp.
Overall, I am very pleased with this floor lamp. It has all the useful bells and whistles typical of TaoTronics while saving on desk space. I highly recommend it as an alternative to desk lamps.
NOTE: the power cord plugs into the control panel, not the base. I have found that the 6 ft cord is a little short for my liking when the lamp is at the tallest height, but a plug strip solves that problem just fine.
I have had bad experiences assembling hollow core pole lamps in the past because they lack any strength at the screw-in connections. This has resulted in striped connections and a bent, weaken pole. The lamp design appears to have overcome this short coming by capping the male ends. In addition, the capped ends leave a decorative ring at the connection points on the pole itself.
If you assemble the full length of the lamp, the power cord length is reduced. The purchaser should anticipate that he/she may need an extension cord, which may be required regardless because of the size of the AC adapter which plugs into the outlet directly.