VAVA Sous Vide Precision Cooker BPA-Free Thermal Immersion Circulator with Accurate Temperature Digital Timer LCD Display & Silicon Clamp (Auto-Start, FDA Approved, 110V, 1000 Watts, Black/Stainless)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【3 Settings to Cook】Conveniently set the Auto-start function, Cooking time, and Temperature for producing restaurant quality food at home. With no worry of overcooking.
- 【Fast Cooking with 1000 Watts】 Powerful engine heats up food 20% faster than other precision cookers. Cooking with the sous vide immersion circulator enables you to cook steak, poultry, fish, egg, and vegetables expertly from edge to edge.
- 【Precise Temperature Adjustment】Accurately set the temperature from 0 °C to 95 °C / 32 °F to 203 °F to cook nutritious food and keep vitamins levels up to 90%.
- 【Safe and Durable Materials】ETL & FDA certified, the cooker is constructed with a stainless steel, BPA-free build that’s safe to use and lasts longer.
- 【Ingenious & Convenient Construction】Silicon clamp clips on without scratching your kitchenware; in-unit LCD display shows the temperature in either °C or °F. Comes with SAFE and SECURE 18 months warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you Know what is Sous Vide?
Sous-vide is a method of cooking in which food is vacuum-sealed in a plastic pouch and then placed in a water bath or steam environment for longer than normal cooking times (usually 1 to 7 hours, up to 48 or more in some cases) at an accurately regulated temperature much lower than normally used for cooking (typically around 55 to 60 °C (131 to 140 °F) for meat, higher for vegetables).
The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside, and to retain moisture.
3 Settings to Cook
Well trained cooking skills are a must to make delicious, finely prepared dishes. Just as important though is how your skills are employed within a limited timeframe. Besides the temperature, the VAVA Sous Vide Precision Cooker lets you set both cooking time and auto-start to make sure your ingredients are done just right and not overcooked.
Precise Temperature Adjustment
In addition to ensuring that your food is properly cooked and tastes good, setting the right temperature from 0 °C to 95 °C / 32 °F to 203 °F depending on the type and desired effect allows you to retain up to 90% of the original vitamins levels.
Safe and Durable Materials
We are what we eat, and VAVA has made a precision cooker that fully embraces this value. Certified by both ETL and FDA, the immersion circulator is made of resilient stainless steel and BPA-free materials to keep your food uncontaminated. A silicon clamp clips on your kitchenware without scratching it.
What's In the Box:
1 x VAVA Sous Vide Precision Cooker (VA-EB016)
1 x Temperature & Timing Quick Guide
1 x User Guide
Note: E04 means that water exceed the max line.
E03 means that water is below the min
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The company got back to me, and sent me a replacement. That fixed it.Read more