VAVA Blender for Shakes and Smoothies, 1200W Professional Smoothie Blender with 68oz Jar & Personal Single Serve 20oz Blender for Multifunction [BPA Free, High Speed]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Foolproof Operation: Instantly fuel up your day with the preset functions and prepare smoothies, juices, soups, and snacks under a minute or two
- All-in-1 Blending Wonder: Enjoy versatile performance that is ideal for both family home cooking and single servings thanks to the larger pitcher and the personal travel cup
- Eat Clean, Eat Safe: 100% BPA free and durable stainless steel blender protects you and the family from toxic chemicals; prevent thermal damages to the motor with the overheating protection mechanism
- One-Click Easy Clean: Tidy up after mashing up ingredients just got smoother with the effortless, easy to use, and one-button self-clean function
- Super Powerful Grind: Shred through all ingredients in a few seconds with this compact 1200W powerhouse that won’t let you down
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Voltage: US/CA: AC 120V 60Hz
Personal cup capacity: 20 oz Max
Pitcher capacity: 68 oz Max
1. Position the Pitcher on the four blocks on the Blender Base. A ‘click’ sound indicates the Pitcher is correctly assembled.
2. Push the Pitcher Lid on top of the Pitcher.
3. Add ingredients into the Pitcher. Twist the Lid Plug clockwise to lock it.
4. Once the assembly is in position, plug in the power cord. Turn on the power. Select the correct setting according to your expected result.
For Personal Cup
1. Add ingredients of your choice into the Personal Cup.
2. Twist the Personal Cup Blade Base onto the Personal Cup tightly.
3. Once assembled tightly, turn the Personal Cup upside down, with the Personal Cup Blade Base side down.
4. Position the Personal Cup and Personal Cup Blade Base on to the Blender Base. Be certain that both orange triangle signs on the Personal Cup Blade Base and Blender Base is aligned. A ‘click’ sound indicates that it is correctly assembled.
5. Once the assembly is in position, plug in the power cord. Turn on the power. Select the correct setting according to your expected result. Note: Only SINGLE SERVER function is available under Personal Cup mode
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using the Blendtec blender for at least 7 years and I love it. My biggest complaint with the Blendtec is that there is no tamper if things get stuck, so you have to stick a spoon in it. When I saw this blender I really wanted to get it for the tamper and because it is such a great price (especially when compared to the Vitamix and Blendtec).
I ran a few tests with this blender and here are my thoughts:
This is powerful and blends well. It can blend wheat and corn and ice. It is fantastic for making smoothies. The programmable buttons are great to have and add convenience and simplicity. The material design and overall ruggedness is quite impressive.
I really like the personal size cup for a smoothie. I am happy with how easy this is to use. When fruit gets stuck instead of jamming a spoon in the blender, I can just shake it up. It makes really nice and thick smoothies.
My only disappointment with this blender is that I feel the tamper is too short. It will work if you are doing a large batch of something but for small batches, it won't go down far enough.
With 1200W of power it turned straight ice cubes into snow cone powder in literally seconds - wow. The large (68 oz) main container lets you whip up a nice batch of margaritas on ladies night, or use the travel cup to make a jumbo single serving for yourself. It's a little loud, but what can you expect with that much power...
It sits solidly on your counter when running, and its stainless design makes it handsome enough to keep out and ready to use all the time - handy for those mornings when you sleep in and need to get that breakfast smoothie ready FAST!
The unit will not let you operate it without the container or travel cup attached - very nice safety feature, so doubt fret if you hit the power button and it doesn't light up (like I did... lol)
Overall very pleased with this blender!