VB Beauty Toothbrush Cleansing Whitening System with UV Sanitizer Light
- Get cleaner, whiter, healthier teeth at the push of a button. Proven sonic power removes 50% more plaque in hard-to-reach areas and promotes naturally white teeth by gently removing surface stains
- The specially engineered brush head gently massages your gums at the same time. Two speeds make it ideal for sensitive teeth
- An integrated sanitizing chamber kills 99.9% of bacteria on the brush head. When not in use, the sanitizing chamber holds two extra brush heads (included)
- Removes 50% more plaque at the gum line and between teeth. Significantly whitens your teeth in just 14 days
- Low weight - low profile brush handle for comfort & ease of use. Promotes healthy teeth & gums. UV Sanitizer champber kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses which live in your brush head
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Pro: UV sanitizing light is a nice feature. It will brush your teeth better than a manual toothbrush.
Cons: EXTREMELY cheap. At $29.99 it is about $20 overpriced. Battery life is terrible.
Get the battery powered Phillips for the same price.
Purchased on Feb 2, 2014 JLM Sales would NOT replace a FAILED Product.
Yes, the toothbrush worked beautifully for 6 week then when I went to demonstrate it,
it stopped working. The on/off switch FAILED. It would NOT run. This is the 2nd order
from an AMAZON supplier for the same product who could not make good on a failure.
Book Daddy and now JLM Sales should check with the distributor to determine WHY
'quality control' is NOT doing their job. I have owned my first Super Sonic Smile for
over 18 months and it too has failed in the same way. Maybe VB Beauty should do
something about this reoccurring failure. This unit is currently sent back to the manufacturer.
If you can't afford the $200 Sonicare, spend the cost of this product on the Sonicare toothbrush you can afford. It is worth it.
This didn't last a year. I threw it away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have had this unit replaced already because it stopped charging. I tried the new one and again it stopped charging. Read morePublished 23 months ago by ana rodriguez
Love this toothbrush set. Everyone needs one like this.
I told all my friends and family about set. I even bought one for our camp!
I have not experienced any of the problems of other reviewers. I bought 3, am using one and gave 2 away as gifts. I cannot speak for the others but mine works great! Read morePublished on January 12, 2014 by Christine
Loved this brush Wish I could get another Does just what it is supposed to do. The brush lasted about a year.Published on December 31, 2013 by don2dimes
Bought the replacement heads, they are supposed to be compatible with the Philips Sonicare wand, and they work, but are SO loud I need earplugs to brush my teeth. Read morePublished on November 30, 2013 by Evan
it feels sort of cheap but then again it was sort of cheap, but it does the job and pleased for the price.Published on March 29, 2013 by PHILLIP FISK