- Series: Books24x7
- Paperback: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 2 edition (April 25, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0782129781
- ISBN-13: 978-0782129786
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #872,962 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
VBA Developer's Handbook, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
WRITE BULLETPROOF VBA CODE FOR ANY SITUATION
This book is the essential resource for developers working with any of the more than 300 products that employ the Visual Basic for Applications programming language. Written by recognized VBA experts, it provides detailed coverage of a wide range of specific VBA programming challenges. Its careful, step-by-step instructions and thousands of lines of code offer answers, while teaching you to devise new and creative solutions. The instruction applies equally to all VBA environments, whether you are building standalone applications or customizing commercial products using their built-in VBA programmability.
- Manipulating text, numbers, and dates
- Using automation to control other applications
- Creating objects using VBA class modules
- Using standard search and sort algorithms from within VBA
- Creating standard dynamic data structures, including linked lists, binary trees, stacks, and queues
- Working with Windows system information, including memory status, screen info, mouse, keyboard, and power status
- Working with Windows Registry data
- Retrieving and setting Windows networking information
- Working with the Windows file system, iterating through folders, creating and deleting files
- Adding sound and movies to VBA apps using Windows multimedia extensions
- Tapping the system capabilities provided by the Windows Scripting Runtime library
- Writing add-ins for the Visual Basic environment
About the Author
Getz is Senior Consultant with MCW Technologies, a frequent speaker at developer conferences throughout the world, and contributing editor for Office & VBA Developer and Access-Office-VBA Advisor magazines. He is the coauthor of the best-selling Access Developer's Handbook. Gilbert is Product Manager with Microsoft's Developer Tools division, specializing in VBA. He is a columnist for Office & VBA Developer magazine and a regular speaker at Microsoft TechEd and other developer conferences.
Top customer reviews
The book was shipped as promised, when promised, in the condition (new) as promised.
I recommend the book, for anyone looking to create better code.