- List Price: $324.95
- Save: $296.17 (91%)
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
VBA for Modelers: Developing Decision Support Systems with Microsoft Office Excel 5th Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Spend less on your course materials with a subscription to Cengage Unlimited.
With Cengage Unlimited You Can
Get all your Cengage access codes and online textbooks, online homework and study tools for one price per semester, no matter how many Cengage classes you take or materials you use.
Access All Your Cengage Online Platforms
This includes all your courses on faculty-assigned Cengage online platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, SAM, CengageNOWv2 and OWLv2.
All For Only One Price Per Semester
No matter how many Cengage access codes you need or online textbooks and study tools you use, the price of Cengage Unlimited stays the same.
With Cengage Unlimited you’ll get:
- All your Cengage access codes for platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, CengageNowv2, SAM, and OWLv2
- Access to the online version of your textbook + our full library
- New study tools including online homework, flashcards, test prep and study guides
- A career center where you can boost your job skills and explore career options
- A lower-cost hardcopy textbook rental for eligible access codes, available within the 50 states
About the Author
- Item Weight : 2.4 pounds
- Paperback : 736 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1285869613
- ISBN-13 : 978-1285869612
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Cengage Learning; 5th edition (April 23, 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #887,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding the book's companion files, it seems that Cengage Learning have improved with this matter and the companion files are published in a public companion site, just google:
vba for modelers companion site
and choose: Book Companion Site (choose the first one, the other are for previous editions)
Actually I bought this pricey book just after verifying that the files are publically available since quite a few reviews complained about the missing/hard to get companion files and even some reviewed the book just with 1 star because of that.
All around a great book I've been using for years.