Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on July 2, 2013
I purchased this unit and it did lock up on me in which I read comments on this unit before purchasing this unit. I did notice that the unit was getting hot sitting on top of other electronics. There is a USB port on the front of this unit and I put a laptop cooling fan under it and plugged it into the USB port and now it works great. I purchased this unit for its features it has on the WEB. It is more than just a Blu-Ray player. You can access hula, You Tube, Amazon movies, Netflix, vudu, Web Videos, Pandora, Rapsody and Picasa
on October 16, 2013
I order this product in late April for when I moved into my new Apartment in July so I did not test the blue ray. After unpacking I went to set the blue ray up in August. When I plugged it up it came on and prompted to the set up screen. I did not have batteries for the remote control so it was another week before I had a chance to set it up. After putting the batteries in the remote the device would not turn on. I tried to manually turn it on but nothing. I changed plugs and had several other people try to get it to work. I called Vizio and went through tech support and they could not help. At this point I try to contact Larry Deals which is not an authorize dealer of Vizio I found out today. 2 months has went by and I have never received any correspondence from Larry's Deals. No I am stuck with a Blue Ray that does not work and out of $90. Do not purchase anything from Larry's Deals.
on June 27, 2014
I bought this player refurbed for $50 last summer. It arrived on time, worked fine twice, then the DVD/Blu-Disc tray wouldn't open/close. I took it apart, made some minor adjustments inside and it has been working great ever since. I use this player almost every weekend along with a movie projector, outdoors. What a great setup! Plug to the projector, via HDMI, play some blu-disks and can stream Vudu, Amazon, Netflix and YouTube to it with ease, especially if I disconnect the WiFi and run a 50-ft Ethernet cable to it. Works, for the most part, flawlessly with an Ethernet wire. Sometimes the WiFi buffers, but I'm about 60-ft from the WiFi repeater, which is about 70-ft from the Router....can't complain there. Would definitely recommend a refurbed unit for 1/2 the original cost. It doesn't owe me anything. This thing stays outdoors and is constantly moved around with the projector. Can't beat it for the price. As with most Vizio remotes though, the remote is a little hard to operate. The buttons are too close to the surface of the plastic on the remote, which makes them tough to push, especially if you have big fingers.
on July 21, 2013
I never got past step 4 in the set up because the remote didn't work with the player. It was described as a new one by the seller but when I got it there weren't any batteries for the remote and the cord wasn't folded like one is normally when it's the first time out of the box. So I sent the whole thing back and requested a refund. The seller only refunded part of what I'd paid for it so I went to Amazon and filed a claim against them. They refunded the remainder so Amazon gets 5 + stars but the seller would get a minus 1 if it were on here.
on February 23, 2015
Product stopped working within 90 days and Consumer Wholesales would not help at all since it was passed 30 days from my purchase date. I contacted Vizio, and they would not help either since Consumer Wholesales is not an authorized re-seller of Vizio products. I would double check with the manufactures website before purchasing anything from this vendor.
on March 23, 2014
When I received the Vizio Blu Ray player I could tell that it was repackaged, because it was not the original tape on the exterior of the box. When I opened the box and set up the player I noticed that the AAA batteries for the remote control were missing.
Not happy that I thought I was purchasing a new Blu Ray player and I received a re-packaged unit. Now I am concerned why it was re-packaged! Was it reconditioned????
on August 18, 2015
Good product
on March 15, 2013
I had to plug in the Ethernet cable to get it to work. Wireless constantly freezes and the unit freezes at the same time. I have to unplug the power cord to reset each time this happens since the button on the front of the unit does nothing in the frozen state. Shortly after I started using it, it downloaded a software upgrade. I was hoping this would fix the problem. NO SUCH LUCK. This does not even deserve a one star review.
on December 7, 2014
it works part time I'm sad to say don't buy one
on October 28, 2013
This product does not do what it is supposed to do! It doesn't play DVDs at all! It doesn't even play Blu-Rays well & will not go on internet so DO NOT WASTE time & money! Plus the seller I bought it from would not make good on the product, no refund no credit back. I like others who have reviewed this product regret having to give it a star at all!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question