|Manufacturer||MINI VCI Single Cable|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.9 x 4.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||MINI VCI Diagnostic Cable for TOYOTA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||J2534|
|Vehicle Service Type||Auto Diagnostic Tool Connector for TOYOTA TIS Techstream|
4-Year Auto Accessory Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Mini VCI Cable, OBD2 J2534 Cable Connector Scanner Adapter Fit for Toyota TIS Techstream V14 V15, Firmware V1.4.3, OBD II Adapter Connector Diagnostic Cable Scan Tool, Support Win XP/ WIN7 WIN10
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 16Pin MINI VCI OBD2 USB Interface Scan Cable for Toyota - MINI VCI for TIS Techstream supports TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware and all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota since 1996, for diagnose, coding etc.
- 16Pin OBD2 MINI VCI Diagnostic USB Cable Supported Protocols - K-Line ISO 9141, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4, SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, CAN 2.0B ISO 11898, CAN ISO 15765-4. Firmware version is V1.4.3, Techstream version V15.00.026.
- MINI VCI Cable Diagnostic Test Scanner Function - MINI VCI check engine light shut off, multi-language interface, freeze frame displays, internet updateable, user friendly and others function, heavy duty thick-shielded cable for best test results.
- What You Will Get - We offer mini VCI J2534 cable 24 month service, any questions about OBDII cable converter adaptor, please contact us, the Techstream software will be sent to you by Email, we will reply you within 12 hours. You will get a MINI VCI cable scan tool, with CD inside the package, include 1. Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA _1.4.3. Techstream_Setup_V15.00.026. // TS_loader // The drive of 32bit.msi and 64bit.exe // The path // Install Video = please watch twice
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Mini VCI J2534 Tis Techstream Cable OBD2 Diagnostic Cable for Supporting TIS Techstream
Mini VCI J2534 TIS techstream Diagnostic Cable, OBD2 Scanner for Toyota Lexus Scion
Aidixun Mini-VCI J2534 Cable Firmware 1.4.1 for Toyota, Techstream Software (Newest Version)
Washinglee OBD2 Diagnostic Cable for Toyota Lexus Scion, USB Diangostic Scanner Cable Supporting TIS Techstream and 32/64 bit Windows
Mini VCI J2534 Diagnostic Cable for Toyota Techstream TIS V14 V15, Newest Version V15.00.028 OBD2- 16Pin USB Programming Connector Scanner Adapter, Support for Win XP/ WIN7 32/ 64 Bit Windows
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||AutoGrills||XingBoyaElectronics||Jimmy Dong||Aidixun||WashingLee ICT||AutGrand|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Firmware Version: 1.4.3
Software Version: Techstream_Setup_V15.00.026
Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed Fit for Toyota, Lexus and Scion cars since 1996
- Check Engine Light Shut Off
- Multi-Language Interface
- Freeze Frame Displays
- Internet Updateable
- User Friendly
- Heavy Duty Thick-Shielded Cable for best Test Results.
MINI VCI Support Fit for Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware:
PCB Board - FTDI FT232RL Chip
Update Method - By CD or link to download
Supported System - (32bit/64bit) Win XP/ Win7 Win10
Language Supported - German/French/Japanese/Spanish/Italian/English/Chinese
1.Support TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware
3.High performance with ARM CPU inside.
4.High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
K-Line ISO 9141
KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
CAN ISO 15765-4
1. Installation need TURN OFF all firewalls on the computer and EXIT the anti software instead of disabling it for a few hours.
2.If you encounter installation problems, please contact us, we will will send you the ""Techstream"" software, help you solve the installation problems
3.If CDs is damaged when you received or your computer does not have a place for the CD, please feel free to contact us at any time to get software download link
4.The software is very large, so the installation will takes a lot of time, If you still don’t know how to install it, we can install it remotely for you, or you can find the installation video on the website such as Youtube, thank for your understanding
1x VCI J2534 Cable
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did the following:
1. Created a VM with Windows 7 32 bit, isolated from network
2. Followed the installation video guide on the DVD that comes in the package
Everything connected on the first try. Added two new transponder keys and two new keyless entry remotes.
As a bonus, I was able to reinitialize the AC servos and fix another issue I was having.
Overall, I am very happy - a couple of times thought it wasn't going to work, but another check of the instructions and I got it going.
As far as I can tell the 32-bit drivers are fine but won't work on a 64-bit system so if you want to go through the trouble of creating a non-networked VM with a 32-bit version of Windows then you may be okay but I wouldn't trust this any more than I could use it to lift my car off of the ground.
How I got it to work: FYI this a knock-off of the OEM hardware that costs several hundred dollars. It is not a plug-and-play device. I used a Win10 64-bit laptop, followed the video directions on the included CD. Antivirus will quarantine files before and after installation (especially for the cable drivers), be sure to permit them. For the cable drivers, the cable did not work 100% with version 1.4.3, but did work well with version 2.0. The car has to be running in idle for it to communicate. You'll know it's working to some extent if Techstream can read the odometer mileage. In Techstream, seatbelt settings are listed under Custom Settings -> Warnings.
What worked: I was able to disable alarms for the rear seats (which would go off erroneously) and the passenger seat. I was also able to tweak some other minor settings, but there were less options than anticipated. Airbags were unaffected. I did not attempt to view any realtime performance data.
What didn't work: Almost nothing can be changed regarding the center display screen. I bought this cable because I am finding it increasingly aggravating that when I sit down and press the ignition, I am immediately acoustically assaulted by a shrill seatbelt alarm, despite the car remaining in park. Techstream is not able to disable this on-ignition alarm, but rather it only disables the high-intensity alarm that plays if you never put it on or take it off while driving. I will edit this review if I find a better solution than using a seatbelt extender.