|Model||VCI J2534 Cable|
|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.3 x 4.21 x 1.46 inches|
|Item model number||MINI VCI Diagnostic Cable for TOYOTA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VCI J2534 Cable|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $10.49
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
VCI J2534 Cable Fit for Toyota TIS Techstream - Latest Version V16.00.017, Firmware V1.4.8, Scanner Adapter Diagnostic Cable Scan Tool, OBD2 Diangostic Cable, Support Win XP WIN7 WIN10 32/64bits
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Latest Version VCI J2534 Cable - The software V16.00.017, the firmware V1.4.8
- 16Pin VCI OBD2 USB Interface Scan Cable - VCI j2534 cable supports TIS Techstream diagnostic software, and supports all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota since 1996, for diagnose, coding etc.
- PURCHASE NOTES 1 - If the VCI J2534 cable CD is damaged when it arrives, please contact us in time and we will send you the software download link within 12 hours
- PURCHASE NOTES 2 - Mini VCI diagnostic cable compatible with (32bit/64bit) Win XP/ Win7/ Win 10, and the installation need uninstall the Firewall defender and real-time protection program need to be closed in case it damages the software. = = = = If the 64-bit driver automatically disappears when you install it, it means that the computer's firewall and all anti software have not been closed or exited, please check these two places again and install again.
- What You Will Get - You will get a MINI VCI cable scan tool, with CD inside the package, include 1.4.8 Mini vci driver x64 // Mini vci driver x86 // Techstream Patch 32bit // Techstream Patch 64bit // Techstream_Setup_V16.00.017 // v16.00.017 install video for toyota
Frequently bought together
Firmware Version: 1.4.8
Software Version: Techstream_Setup_V16.00.017
Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed Fit for Toyota cars since 1996
- Check Engine Light Shut Off
- Multi-Language Interface
- Freeze Frame Displays
- Internet Updateable
- User Friendly
- Heavy Duty Thick-Shielded Cable for best Test Results.
MINI VCI Support Fit for Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware:
PCB Board - FTDI FT232RL Chip
Update Method - By CD or link to download
Supported System - (32bit/64bit) Win XP/ Win7 Win10
Language Supported - German/French/Japanese/Spanish/Italian/English/Chinese
1.Support TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware
3.High performance with ARM CPU inside.
4.High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
K-Line ISO 9141
KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
CAN ISO 15765-4
1. Installation need TURN OFF all firewalls on the computer and EXIT the anti software instead of disabling it for a few hours.
2.If you encounter installation problems, please contact us, we will will send you the ""Techstream"" software, help you solve the installation problems
3.If CDs is damaged when you received or your computer does not have a place for the CD, please feel free to contact us at any time to get software download link
4.The software is very large, so the installation will takes a lot of time, If you still don’t know how to install it, we can install it remotely for you, or you can find the installation video on the website such as Youtube, thank for your understanding
1x VCI J2534 Cable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mini VCI J2534 TIS techstream Diagnostic Cable, OBD2 Scanner for Toyota Lexus Scion
Mini VCI J2534 Tis Techstream Cable OBD2 Diagnostic Cable for Supporting TIS Techstream
Washinglee OBD2 Diagnostic Cable for Toyota Lexus Scion, USB Diangostic Scanner Cable Supporting TIS Techstream and 32/64 bit Windows
VXDIAG VCX Nano Diagnose and Programming Tool Compatible for Toyota and Lexus SAE J2534 WiFi Version
Toyota Techstream Diagnostic Cable Mini VCI J2534 OBD Scanner V2.0.4 for Toyota Lexus TIS Techstream (Updated Version)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||AutoGrills||Jimmy Dong||XingBoyaElectronics||WashingLee ICT||AUGOCOM||luckybuy11|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did the following:
1. Created a VM with Windows 7 32 bit, isolated from network
2. Followed the installation video guide on the DVD that comes in the package
Everything connected on the first try. Added two new transponder keys and two new keyless entry remotes.
As a bonus, I was able to reinitialize the AC servos and fix another issue I was having.
Update: Jan 18, 2021 - So I decided to load up virtualbox, with a win10 image, security settings off. I was able to go into the "customize" area and was able to remove remotes, and add a remote, but the remote/key, I bought on Amazon (Replacement Key for 2014-2016 Toyota Camry Corolla Keyless Entry Remote Fob HYQ12BEL H Chip, New Uncut Blade; by AutoKeyMax) didn't work. The remote chirped when it was activated in techstream, and I had an additional key, but the key would not un/lock doors, and the trunk. After that when I tried to modify any other setting (like turn of daytime running lights), I was not able to access the system. SOOO upsetting. Why did I load up the program despite the virus warning? I felt that installing the program on a virtual system would provide me with the protection I needed.
I took a chance on this adaptor, but the software that comes with it gets deleted by WIN10 virus protection. The 64 bit driver is the file that Windows defender deletes. The 32 bit driver will not install. Probably due to security settings.
I set up a Virtual Box image to run the software, but couldn't get past loading the driver for the cable. For those who would say follow the instructions (disable ALL security), or let the vendor into your computer to install - LOL!!! Good luck on your next financing, and/or keeping your personal information secure.
I cannot recommend this product, with the current driver. When the manufacturer provides a driver that doesn't trigger security (and is safe to use) I may revise my recommendation. I have not returned the cable - hopefully the seller provides another driver solution.
I had to disable Google security for web so the download from mega would download to my lap top.
I'm running windows 10 latest version on a gigabyte 17" computer that cost me $1600 I'm very computer savy. After everything downloaded and installed I was able to add files from installation into the ignore section of my antivirus and windows firewall/no need to worry about Google security as I won't be sorrowing the files again as they are on my lap top do I turn Google security back on also.
Everything works and runs and yes me antivirus and security is turned back on with file marked as ignore in all windows antivirus.
Once you understand how to copy and paste the file direction everything else easy. Only bummer is on my 07 Lexus LS 460 I can't get customized feature to work in text stream it reads all components like lighting doors security for the key to be programmed it reads it but it won't let me make adjustments hopefully they fix this I've seen online where you have to use older versions but I work on newer cars so I wanted the newer version of 15 version I hope this helps 👍
If installing inside Virtualbox, make sure to enable USB connection by the plug beforehand or you will get an error trying to connect to your car.
Make sure you disable your firewall beforehand as well. This is why i ran it inside a virtual machine, for safety.
Points to clarify that i think the instructions translation did a poor job of explaining, not necessarily in order of the actual instructions to follow.
Copy TS_Loader from the disk where it originates, after copying TS_Loader, [double click on Techstream on your desktop > properties > open file location]. The location it brings you to is where you paste TS_Loader into.
In your original disk, you will find the files that contain the "/395070/VM:1" written path. Copy this portion, and [Double click on Techstream on your desktop> Paste into Target: after the bin\]
Connect the USB to your computer before installing the drivers that come with your original disk.
The techstream software, once downloaded succesfully, is not where you launch the program from. Keep it open, but launch TS_Loader afterwards. TS_loader shortcut is where the actual software is launched from.
If all else fails, they do supply a nice video alongside. Good luck.
Worked clearing codes from my 1st Gen Tundra