|Item Weight||35.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 10 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||VT-3000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||step up and down voltage converter transformer, Converts AC 110V/220V power, 3000 watt,, Converts 220V to 110V or 110V to 220V AC,, For worldwide use, multiple outlets, 50 Hz/60Hz, Voltage converter, voltage regulator, step up converter, step down converter, travel converter, 220V/240V|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
VCT VT-3000 Step Up Down Voltage Converter Power Transformer Converts Between 110 Volt and 220 Volts, 3000 Watt
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3000 Watt Maximum Capacity, heavy-duty continuous use transformer. Compatible with 110-240 Volts and 50Hz/60Hz
- Converts 110/120 V to 220/240 V OR converts single phase 220/240 V to 110/120 V (switch is on back of unit). Compatible with 50Hz/60Hz
- 4 outlets on front of unit. Outlets accept 3 or 2 prong US plugs and 2 prong Euro/Asian plugs)
- On/Off switch with indicator lamp
- Insulated power cord is hard wired with a grounded European Shucko plug also good for Asian outlets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3000 Watt Maximum Capacity, heavy-duty continuous use transformer. Converts 110/120 V to 220/240 V OR converts 220/240 V to 110/120 V (switch is on back of unit). On/Off switch with indicator lamp. 4 outlets on front of unit (outlets accept 3 or 2 prong US plugs and 2 prong Euro/Asian plugs). Insulated power cord is hard wired with a grounded European Shucko plug also good for Asian outlets. Comes with 2 prong US adapter to enable non-grounded use in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Easy to carry with attached handle, heavy-duty metal casing, fuse protected Weight: 37 Lbs Dimensions(LxBxH): 10" X 12" X 9" Transformer Purchase Guide: Remember to leave at least a 70%-80% slack for the transformer. For the TVs, the power surge margin is 3 times the wattage of the TV. Heating appliances, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these products you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3-4 times the items capacity.
Top customer reviews
Update: With the breaker upgrade it works however even with the largest breaker they will install in this building it still trips from time to time. It is the only thing running on this circuit. Thankfully we don't use it daily so it's not a huge inconvenience but still a little on the annoying side.