|Item Weight||1.46 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.8 x 6.8 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||ERS-F30-IP65|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Smart LED Strip Lights 33Ft, WiFi Lights Strip Music Sync Tape Lights with Color Changing SMD 5050 RGB Waterproof LED Bedroom Lights Works with Android and iOS,Google Home and Alexa
|Price:||$28.98 & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Light Source type||LED|
About this item
- Work with Alexa & Google Assistant: Connect the light strip to the Alexa or Google Assistant, you will be able to control light color, turn on/off, dim/ brighten the light by your voice. Just speak out what you want, and ALEXA or Google Assistant will be under orders. You don’t have to find the phone or the controller, the light strip will be controlled directly by your voice.
- Phone APP Controlled: Download APP in APP Store or Google Play, you can easily change/DIY 16 millions color, strip brightness, color mode or speed; Support microphone, music and timer mode. 1 APP can control many wifi strip lights at the same time. The strip light can be also set to dance with music rhythms when choosing Mic function and music function.
- Strip Lights Music Sync: Built-in high sensitivity mic, spectrum with light and colors adjusting automatically base on the ambient sound, LED lights sync with music. The strip light suit any type of music, including slow, relaxing tunes and dance music.
- Easy to Use and Easy installation: Just clean up the surface to which it will adhere,stick it, power it up and no additional step is needed. Waterproof ensures to be placed everywhere you want. It is a great gift for your family and friends;This smart LED strip lights 33feet use back 3M tape is Sponge tape with white color, very strong to stick on the wall
- What You Get: Smart LED Light Strip Kit includes 2 pc RGB LED strip lights (5M 16.4ft x2) with extra adhesive 3M red tape, remote controller with 24 keys, IR controller, power adaptor and connectors. Please feel free to contact us if any problems
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Vegasigns WiFi Smart LED Strip Lights 5050 RGB LEDs 32.8ft with Phone App Controlled - Bulid Your Smart Life!
LED strip lights are working with Amazon Alexa/Echo and Google Assistant/Google Home.
1, Amazon Alexa, control with your voice
2, Control modes: Amazon Alexa,FREE Smartphone app
3, Use 1 App to control many wifi controllers at the same time
4, Support for 16 milion kinds of color and brightness adjustment control
5, Connected with other WIFI products with IFTTT function
7, Support for color and dynamic mode customization and preservation
8, Switch time, static, and dynamic display of the light can be set
Decorate your bedroom so that you have a restful, relaxing environment. Mounting it with 3M adhesive tape in the back or plastic brackets included in the light kit. Power cable and extension cables are designed to be long enough to reach your wall outlet.
Light Color: RGB 16 million color
LED Type: SMD 5050
Power Adapter: 12V 6A
Waterproof level: IP65
Supported system: Android, iOS
Remote Control information: Infrared, 24 Keys
Power Input: DC5-24V
Output power: 144W
Suitable Phone OS:Any IOS and Android OS 2.3.4 or above
2 x 5M LED Strip Lights
1 x WIFI signal receiver
1 x 24 keys IR remote
1 x user manual
4 x 4pin plug
2 x 4-pin connectors wires
1 x 12V power adapter
1 x extra adhesive tape
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation - This is an easy job to put these up. This kit comes with 2 reels of 16.5 foot lights, and my entertainment console will be using the whole length. One reel is just enough to go around the top of my entertainment console, while the 2nd reel will go inside, but I will need to purchase additional RGB extension wire to connect the two. The adhesive is strong and sticky - it's not going to fall off easy. These lights could be connected to a splitter or daisy-chained. It's got markings where you can cut them and reattach them with connectors.
Operation - It comes with a remote, and it's easy to operate and set the color/brightness of the strip. I had the iOS app installed, but I use the physical remote most of the time because I found it faster to control the lightning. The app does allow for more precise color control.
Quality - These SMD 5050 lights will get bright. I had other RGBW strip lights but it doesn't get as bright as this one. The color is vibrant and consistent throughout the whole strip. I'm very happy with how good these lights are.
Overall, these are great lights and I highly recommend them!
Connecting to Google Home is super easy using an app. You have full control over color and brightness.
Here’s why it doesn’t get 5 stars.
Yes you can join two sections together and it’s easy. But there would be a gap of 6 inches with no LEDs. You need a 4 pin 10mm LED strip connector to have a continuous LED strip. It’s a 50 cent part that you have to buy separately.
The packaging is confusing. It comes with two connectors to the power supply. I realized after five minutes is that just the one with the radio transmitter is needed and the other can be discarded.
Finally, the supplier doesn’t give the width of the strip. That’s problematic if you are ordering LED aluminum channels. As noted above, it’s 10mm.
Original: Durable strips, but multiple flaws. Worst of all, certain colors generate significant ringing noise. Second, a portion of the adhesion on one of the two strips did not peel properly and therefore required additional tape; not a game changer. Second only to the ringing noise, after an hour of trying to connect the lights to the wifi, I threw in the towel. We have a Google Nest WiFi system with over 30 smart home devices connected; this was not my first rodeo. Our particular product just would not connect. So, we’re limited to the remote and not able to enjoy the mic function that tethers the lights to the beat of the music. We are using them in a playroom above a recessed ceiling grid. If we could connect them to the WiFi and Get rid of the ringing noise, this would be 5-star all the way. Unfortunately these are two critical features.