|Item Weight||1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 7.25 inches|
|Item model number||91872|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||24 in x 3/4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VEL91872|
Consider these available items
VELCRO Brand For Fabrics | Permanent Sticky Back Fabric Tape for Alterations and Hemming | Peel and Stick - No Sewing, Gluing, or Ironing | Cut-to-Length Roll, 24 in x 3/4, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY PEEL AND STICK ADHESIVE: For easy fabric alterations and hemming, this sticky back adhesive cloth tape provides a permanent bond to most fabrics; no sewing, gluing, or ironing required
- CUT, PRESS AND SET: Simple to use cut-to-length tape, just peel off the protective backing and firmly press against the fabric, allow adhesive bond to set for 24 hours to achieve full strength
- PERMANENT BOND: A strong sticky back fastener provides a permanent bond to mend curtains or hem pants, dresses, or jeans; ideal for costumes, personalizing fabrics with embellishments, arts and crafts, adding closures like snaps…the uses are endless
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY SURFACES: Designed for use on cottons, polyester, poly blends, and nylon; this fabric tape is not for use on soft plastics or flexible vinyl
- WITHSTANDS LAUNDERING: Created for long lasting use, simply wash in cold water (not recommended to launder in hot water)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
VELCRO Brand For Fabrics is an easy to apply peel and stick fastener that provides a permanent bond to fabrics with no sewing, gluing or ironing required. The sticky back is not only easy to apply, but it provides a strong fabric bond that withstands warm and cold water washings time and time again. Be sure to let the adhesive set for 24 hours to obtain full strength before washing. These durable closures are designed for repeated use and can act as button, snaps, or zipper closures. They are ideal for easy sewing fixes for hems, shoulder pads, collars, sleeves, wardrobe gaps, personalizing fabrics with embellishments, accessorizing, and attaching patches. Plus, As a DIY fabric adhesive, these fasteners can also be used for arts and crafts, Halloween costumes and decorations, home crafting projects, for playtime and dress up, and so much more. The strong adhesive back adheres to light fabrics like cotton, polyester, poly blends, and nylon. VELCRO Brand For Fabrics Sticky Back fasteners are available in a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes to suit all fastening needs.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this for emergency repairs on my kid's pant hems but I usually peel it off and do a permanent sew when I get home so I really only use it as a craft resource for long term use.
I received feedback from the rescue that the Velcro started to come off the items.
Save your money and buy the off-brand and sew on, because that's what you'll have to do with this anyway.
Top reviews from other countries
I created a duvet cover with two cotton blankets sewn together on three sides and used this sticky velcro to close the open end. The velcro stuck quite nicely to the fabric and created a nice flat closed seam. I followed all the instructions on the package precisely. The day came when I had to wash the duvet cover. I had to be careful when pulling the velcro apart as it started to peel off the fabric somewhat. Every bit of the velcro on both sides of the seam came off in the washing machine.
This velcro for fabrics would be most appropriate for a project that does not have to be disturbed very often or washed at all.