Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "VENSMILE Electric Fly Traps Bug Zapper Insects Mos..." and save 45% off the $42.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
VENSMILE Electric Fly Traps Bug Zapper Insects Mosquito Killer UL Certified and Indoor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 〖Vensmile 360° Insect Trap and Killer: 〗This Trap's UV bulbs emit powerful attractant ultraviolet rays that lures Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths and other flying insects to Vensmile where they are been killed by a Powerful 800V Grid. Creat a pest-free living space.
- 〖Chemical-Free:〗 No more pesticides or potentially harmful sprays. Get rid of bugs fast without sticky, messy poisons and sprays. Great for places where pesticides can't be sprayed like kitchens and hospitals
- 〖UL® certified & Safety Finger Gutter: 〗This Bug zapper's electrical grid is surrounded by a flame retardant ABS cage to avoid the child's fingers into it, so this it is safe for home use
- 〖Easy to Use and Clean: 〗No maintenance required and nothing to change. Dead insects are caught in a tray for easy disposal, and the gift brush can easy clean the died flying insect on the grid
- 〖Simple installation: 〗Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vensmile Electric Indoor Chemical-Free Bug Zapper
Your Best Choice For Create a Pest-Free Living Home!
How Does it Work:
This Flying insects killer’s UV lamp emits a 365 nm wavelength, which has been scientifically proven to be highly attractive to insects,
as it falls within their natural viewing wavelength. As flies, moths, mosquitoes, and any other flying insect can’t resist approaching the light source, they get immediately been zapped.
- Fame-retardant ABS casing, resistant to UVA radiation, anti-aging, good gloss.
- Best UV Lamp: 7W, Working life of 5000-8000 hours(replaceable)
- 360 degree Electronic Grid That Instantly Zaps Approaching Insects
- Cage Wiring To Avoid Accidental Contact By People Or Pets
- Operating Voltage: 800-1000V
- Cord Length: 5 ft
- Size: 10.73 x 5.47 x 5.47 inches
1 x VENSMILE Flying Insect Killer
1 x User manual
1 x Clean brush
This product only can work with 110V, can’t use it with 220V. You will blow the bulbs immediately if you connect it to 220V
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will update this review once I get more mileage out of it. Currently it is December here in Chicago, so we don't have much of the insect problem. I will update periodically if anything gets caught. So onto the PROS.
1. Decent size - about 10".. which is good and practical for indoor use. You don't want anything too dramatic.
2. Build is okay - now I wouldn't say the build is top notch, but it's not the worst. I will say that the quality matches the price and it doesn't feel like it will fall apart on you.
3. Design - I like the lantern type design and it is visually pleasing to me.
4. Operation / Ease of Use - This can't get any easier than plug and play. Basically just plug it in and it is good to go. Also the trap is fairly easy to use. You just twist and it pops right off. It is a bit wobbly, but I would rather have it come off easy then struggle to get it off.
5. Safety - The grill is small enough where my fingers won't fit and I have small girlish fingers. But in terms of kids that might be an issue. The light portion is far enough that I don't think they will be able to reach it, but it's best to keep it from reach.
So overall, I am satisfied with my purchase and I'm looking forward to seeing this in action. I do enjoy the zapping sensation of bug zappers so we will see how this fairs out. I will update this review periodically and change depending on performance.
Hope this helps! Thanks!