- Zipper closure
- Size: We have changed the clothing size based on customer reviews. Therefore, the size recommendation in the customer reviews could be misleading due to our new change. Please follow the size chart in the third product photos and choose the size based on your own body measurements before buying. Thank you!
- Material: Garments in different colors/patterns may use different materials, please check the listing pictures.
- Style: Draped Detail Over One Shoulder with Ruffles, Ruched Waist Detail, Illusion 3/4 Sleeve, Slim Fitting, Sheath Silhouette, A Concealed Back Zipper, Back Slit for easy walking.
- Occasion: Cocktail, Party, Guest of Wedding, Semi-Formal, Casual, Church, Special Occasion.
- Garment Care: Hand Wash in cold water, hang or line dry. [Do not tumble dry]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 1.2 inches; 14.39 Ounces
- Item model number : FE3760-BLK-XS
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 21, 2020
- ASIN : B0851B2MQ1
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got a ton of compliments on this dress, but please BEWARE OF THE SELLER YOU GET THIS FROM!!!! I bought the BLUE dress from "Valuefashionshop" and it was beautiful. I wanted the black one, so not paying attention to the seller, I ordered the black one from "Samudy" not knowing it would make a difference and it did! The black dress looked and felt NOTHING like the blue one I already had from Value Fashion. I filed a claim against it. So for the ladies that gave this dress 1 star because it looked nothing like the picture, CHECK YOUR SELLER! I have discovered this is the reason for the inconsistency in reviews on a lot of the clothing. Hope this helps! :)
I am 5"8 & weighs182lbs wearing size 12 in dresses, bust is 38DD/waist 36/hips40. With that been said I followed the reviews and ordered one size up, so I purchase a size 14 and am so glad I did. If fits me perfectly, it is not too tight, I have breathing space and can move freely and easily. If you like your clothes fitting like a glove on you then purchase your true size but bare in mind you were warned that you may be uncomfortable.
This was one of my best order so far. Am going to probably order another one in the black. Am definitely purchasing other stuff from ValueFashionShop. Hopefully this review is helpful to someone else.
Update from when I previously ordered the dress. So I finally wore the dress after 3 years. I gained weigh unfortunately I am 202lbs, 20lbs over from when I first got the dress and I love how it sits on me. Technically I could have gotten my true size which was 12 but I didn't. Anyways this dress is the bomb! Love it, love it, love it! Btw the color is amazing against my skin. I got a million compliments on the dress lol!