VIEWISE Smart Plug Mini, Wi-Fi Switch Outlet Socket, No Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Mini Size, Amazon Echo Voice Control, Remote Control (2 Pack)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Remote Access: You can control your lights and appliances connected to the Smart Plug on or off wherever you have Internet or Wi-Fi access from your Smartphone or tablet by using our free Tuya Smart app. No Hub or monthly fees required
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control: Smart Wi-Fi Plug works with Amazon Echo Alexa so you can control lights and appliances with your voice. Just say to Amazon Echo, “Alexa Turn ON the Lamp, Alexa Turn OFF the TV or Alexa Turn ON the Coffee Maker” and etc..
- Easiest Way of Home Automation: Wi-Fi smart plugs let you control connected electrical devices from TV to lamp. Check to make sure anything connected to Wi-Fi Smart Plug is turned off, even if you are not in the home. And turn on the floor stand light before you walk through the door.
- Scheduling: Schedule the Wi-Fi Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise. You can create multiple schedules to turn on or off your electronic devices. Schedule the coffee maker to turn on before you wake up and turn on the lamp before you arrive home from work.
- Safe in Use: UL and FCC certified and approved for safety and quality assurance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easiest and Smartest Way of Home Automation:
- Control electronics from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the smart Wi-Fi Plug.
- Turn devices on and off, create schedules and set timers using our free app.
- Smart switch works with Amazon Alexa to enable voice control. Set connected devices to turn on and off as needed.
Amazon Echo Alexa Voice Control
- Smart outlet works directly with Amazon Alexa through voice control.
- Assign a name to each smart plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command.
- Create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
- Control electronics, rooms or even your entire home without needing to pick up your phone.
- Just simply say 'Hey Alexa, turn on the lamp and turn off the TV.
Remote Control from Anywhere you are. No Hub needed!!
- Remote control your lights and appliances with Android or iOS device.
- Remote check to see if connected devices are on or off, even when you're away from home.
- Works with your existing home WiFi without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Free App with Schedule settings and Timers
- You can have automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime.
- You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
- You can schedule a lamp to turn on at sunset, or keep your house comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn on at noon.
- You can better control over your child's daily activities, make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework.
- You can use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.