VIEWR VRH-816 3D Virtual Reality Headset
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3D ViewR: Be immersed in the 360 degree world of Games, Apps and Movies
- Apps and Games: Download countless VR apps on iTunes and Google Play Stores.
- Comfort: Adjustable straps and lens settings provide an amazing VR experience
- Value: Amazing and affordable way to get involved in the action.
- Simple to Setup and use - Simply insert your phone into the ViewR. No Batteries or charger required. The ViewR headset supports smartphones between 4.85"-6.25" width, 2.3"-3.8" length and 0.29"-0.37" thickness.
Be part of the VR revolution. Turn your iPhone, Android or Smartphone into a Virtual Reality box and discover Movies, Games and Apps in amazing VR! There are countless apps developed and being developed on iOS and Google for VR. It's comfortable to wear and adjustable to allow for multiple users. A fantastic and affordable way to see the future of gaming and movie interaction. Select the App you wish to view on your Smartphone, Open the front slide and insert your phone, close the slide and place the viewer on your head. Two special adjustable lenses make sense of the images on your phone in STUNNING Virtual Reality. 3rd party Apps are already available to take advantage of this new technology putting you "In the experience". (search VR on iOS, Google or MS App store).You can look around, up and down and behind you. NO BATTERIES ARE REQUIRED, it’s safe to take on aircraft and you won’t have to spend out on replacing used batteries. VALUE FOR MONEY - Cardboard is uncomfortable and less durable than ViewR, other headsets can cost hundreds of dollars, for the price there is no better value for money! Try it! Click "ADD TO CART" with assurance of our RISK FREE GUARANTEE. Simply post back to the address provided by Amazon in a saleable condition within 3 months and a full refund will be given. There is also a guarantee against any faults.
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Well made, feels sturdy and build quality feels good, except for slipping eyepiece
- When used with true VR apps, provides a good viewing experience
- Light-weight and I never got the feeling that it will slip off and fall down
- Can use it with glasses
- One of the eyepieces was loose and tended to slide by itself when I inclined the set. However, if I kept a finger on the eyepiece, it stayed in place.
- For some phones (Moto X Pure and iPhone 6), the placement of buttons doesn't gel. Volume buttons get pressed unintentionally
- Lack of a remote hurts. I could not use Google VR app as I could not proceed with no option to click a button on screen
- No QR code available which might have allowed this to work with Google VR app
- Does not work with YouTube 360 videos. You get cross eyed.
- Phone gets hot... reall hot. This might not be a problem with the set though since I've read reviews stating this is more of an intense processing problem
- Support: Though the company sent me couple of emails before I even received the headset, there were no responses to my queries on how to make YouTube 360 videos work and the slipping eyepiece, despite follow-ups
To summarize, this is a good enough set. There were some minor build issues and support wasn't great when sought. However, I did not get a 'wow' experience and YouTube videos were a no-go. So this had to go back. Still looking oout for a better VR headset.