- Save 8% on VILTROX 86"/220cm light stand when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Hot shoe bracket when you purchase 1 or more LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on 2m AC adapter power supply when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on VILTROX Battery (2 pack with charger ) when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
VILTROX L116T RA CRI95 Super Slim LED Light Panel ,3300K-5600K LED Video Light , LCD display screen, with hot shoe ball mount,Color temperature and Brightness can be adjusted
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Using knob button , press it to switch brightness and color temperature .when rotating it , the brightness (20%-100), or color temperature (3300K-5600K) parameters will be increased or decreased .
- Topest CRI95 cab completely with perfect color of sunlight and ensure that its light is natural lifelike .apply to portrait , children is , wedding and new photography etc.
- The HD LCD panel makes operation interface much clear.
- Has two kinds of power supply mode , you can use Lithium battery such as NP-F550/F750/F960 series when outdoor ,and use the AC adapter when indoor . Please NOTE : the LED light doesn't include battery and AC adapter , if you need , please contact me before you order it .
- This is a soft light from the diffuser . People had a hard time with the harsh light from my previous LED but this one is much easier on the eyes and produces a less contrasty light.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VILTROX||Midgar's Best||iTekLife||TOAZOE||standbyon||VILTROX|
|Color||L116T||Black||Black||T119S LED LIGHT+NP-F550 Battery||black||VL-40T|
|Size||—||CN-160||4 x 13.4 x 13.7 inches||—||30.5 x 25 x 5.5 inches||—|
VILTROX L116T RA CRI95 Super Slim LED Light Panel ,Bi-color 3300K-5600K LED Video Light
The VILTROX L116T LED light adopts newest LED honeycomb design. It has high brightness , nature and soft lights ,stable color temperature .
116 lamp beads with 3300K-5600K color temperature. 810Lux, higher brightness in same energy consumption.
The high definition LCD display let the operation interface is clear .
You can adjust the brightness and color temperature steplessly , it’s suitable for portrait ,children ,wedding etc .
The hot shoe adapters durable metal baseboard ,it can be mounted on DSLR ,DV camcorder and tripod .
- Brand: Viltrox
- Model: L116T LED light
- Color temperature: 3300~5600K(Can be adjusted)
- Brightness range: 20%~100%
- Max Brightness illuminance: 987LM/810lux/0.5M
- Power: 15W
- Continue light time: 2.4h(100% full, NP-750 battery)
- Color rendering index: 95(RA)
- Input power: Li-battery NP-F550/F750/F960 sereis, 12V/2A,DC005 General interface
- Dimension: 192mmx128mmx30mm
- Weight: Approx.260g
Diffused output .
This is a soft light from the diffuser . People had a hard time with the harsh light from my previous LED but this one is much easier on the eyes and produces a less contrasty light.
This diffuses well and wide. Held 1 1/2 feet from an 8 foot wall, he beam spread reaches the ceiling and floor.
As a portable light source that's quite capable for architecture and product photography. The portability of these are awesome, and provide enough fill light for just about anything.
Bi-color 3300-5600K .
Not only is the light output easily adjustable with a knob-on-the-back, but the color temperature is also adjustable from warm 3300K to cool 5600K. The brightness seems to be adequate for close-in head and upper body shots, which meets my vlogging needs.
Has two kinds of power supply mode , you can use Lithium battery such as NP-F550/F750/F960 series when outdoor ,and use the AC adapter when indoor .
Please NOTE : the LED light doesn't include battery and AC adapter , if you need , please contact me before you order it .
The hot shoe mount is excellent-- and I say having dealt with countless annoying note shoe mounts.
This mount is perfect. Twisting left and right, it is a friction mount, which means not unscrewing anything to adjust, very impressive. Tilting up and down you have to use the screw handle,
Package includes :
1 x L116T LED Light
1 x Hot shoe adapter
1 X User manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm very critical on my lighting. If I can trust this light as my main ley!? Then you should have nothing but love for it!!
Concerning the light quality, I think it's pretty darn good, and at this price it's amazing. Remember, this is an on-camera light, so that's what it does-- fills in if you're in a too dark situation. You couldn't use is light as a key light for an interview. Maybe as a fill light in a really controlled setting, though.
I quickly measured the brightness and color temp. Since it's so hard to find these specs online. I used a Sekonic L-758 and a color meter for these readings.
At Tungsten (display reads 3300K) light output is 150lux, 14fc (foot-candles). Color temp. measures @ 3100K
At mixed ratio (display reads 4300K) light output is 240lux, 23fc. Color temp. measures @ 4100K.
At Tungsten (display reads 5600K) light output is 200, 18fc. Color temp. measures @ 5300K.
The tungsten light looks pretty good, better than I was expecting. Overall, pretty accurate temp. readings. Again, remember this is an on-camera light, so those light readings, while low, are sufficient for the use.
It also does a good job diffusing the light. I bought a Pergear LED-128T light at the same time, expecting it to beat out this Viltrox. (It's the same light Dracast sells as the CamLux SMD Pro, for over $100.) While the Pergear is about twice as bright, it's probably 3 times as heavy, and it doesn't diffuse light as well as the Viltrox. The tungsten is also a little better on the Viltrox.
This light diffuses well and wide. Held 1 1/2 feet from an 8 foot wall, he beam spread reaches the ceiling and floor. (This is also why it measures so low at 1 meter.)
Recommended. I wasn't given jack snap for writing this up. XD I'll try to post a review of the Pergear LED-128T soon as well if you want to compare.
Only gave it 4 stars because it didn't come with a battery. I know there's options but I believe a battery should be stock packaging. At least one.
I'm a cinematographer and I do a lot of nightclub, nightlife shooting. Being a wide panel helps tremendously with lighting your frame more evenly.
I've read some reviews about people not happy with not including batterie but you can easily buy some generic ones for $20, not a biggie for me.
You really need 2 to achieve even the most basic portrait lighting setups, and with 2 you'll want batteries so you aren't tethered by 2 power cables.
The overall product build quality is good. I mounted mine to a gorillapod with no problem. The light does flicker when you change the settings which may annoy some people. It doesn't seem to flicker at certain temperatures or brightnesses though.
Most recent customer reviews
It’s cheap, good quality. Excellent at performance.Read more
Would still buy again though if it survives the test of heavy use.