- Save 7% on Yongnuo YN-560IV Flash when you purchase 1 or more Any Item offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on 2m AC adapter power supply when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Table Desk Stand when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on VILTROX 86"/220cm light stand when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on VILTROX Battery (2 pack with charger ) when you purchase 1 or more VILTROX LED Light offered by VILTROX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
VILTROX L116T RA CRI95 Super Slim LED Light Panel ,3300K-5600K LED Video Light , LCD display screen, with hot shoe ball mount,Color temperature and Brightness can be adjusted
|Price:||$32.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Using knob button , press it to switch brightness and color temperature .when rotating it , the brightness (20%-100), or color temperature (3300K-5600K) parameters will be increased or decreased .
- Topest CRI95 cab completely with perfect color of sunlight and ensure that its light is natural lifelike .apply to portrait , children is , wedding and new photography etc.
- Has two kinds of power supply mode , you can use Lithium battery such as NP-F550/F750/F960 series when outdoor ,and use the AC adapter when indoor . Please NOTE : the LED light doesn't include battery and AC adapter , if you need , please contact me before you order it .
- The LED Light has get the CE, EMC, FCC, RoHS certification , the quality is assured.
- Adopt PWM light adjustment technology , greatly reduced the power consumption , energy saving , which extends the service light in maximum .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The VILTROX L116T LED light adopts newest LED honeycomb design. It has high brightness , nature and soft lights ,stable color temperature .
116 lamp beads with 3300K-5600K color temperature. 810Lux, higher brightness in same energy consumption.
The high definition LCD display let the operation interface is clear .
You can adjust the brightness and color temperature steplessly , it’s suitable for portrait ,children ,wedding etc .
The hot shoe adapters durable metal baseboard ,it can be mounted on DSLR ,DV camcorder and tripod .
Package includes :
1 x L116T LED Light
1 x Hot shoe adapter
1 X User manual
Top customer reviews
I'm very critical on my lighting. If I can trust this light as my main ley!? Then you should have nothing but love for it!!
I am a marketing and media relations professional who worked in TV media for 30 years, 20 of those years were spent behind a camera. As the technical operations manager, I have been upgrading our equipment and looking for more efficient gear to use in tight spaces, especially in patient rooms, exam rooms, and office spaces.
These lights are excellent for the lightweight 'run' kits I had in mind for grab-and-go indoor remote applications. They are thin and lightweight, perfect or indoor applications. They aren't intense enough to supplement outdoor light, but can work well in tandem (2 or 3 lights) to soften shadows. I have two per kit, but will likely add a third light for backlighting. At this price, why not?
This panel throws a nice, soft light with no noticeable hot spots. I have a 160-light panel from a different manufacturer that requires a plastic diffuser, and even then the center hot spot is noticeable. Not with this light! I get a nice even light.
The LED readout on the back of the panel is great--a feature normally not found on inexpensive, smaller panels. The adjustable dial allows for dual purpose adjustment of light intensity and color temperature--just push the dial in until it clicks and adjust your intensity, click it again and adjust your color temp. The dial provides fine adjustment, too. For example, to go from 20% intensity to full 100% intensity, you will have to crank the knob a lot. I don't mind that a bit because sometimes you need to have a fine adjustment or tweak and not a large change for each little turn.
The mount is separate from the panel, but there is a metal female threaded anchor embedded in the bottom of the panel that can be used either for the mount or to go directly on a male stud on a light stand. The mount is similar to a GoPro mount and it allows for rotation of the head as well as adjustment of the forward/backward tilt angle.
This light can be powered by Sony NP batteries or third-party NP batteries, of which there are quite a few available. I would recommend a NP-F550 to keep the low profile of the light. My knock-off NP-F550 lasted more than an hour at 100% intensity and still had juice to spare. The LED readout on the back of the panel has a power gauge so you can know when it's time to swap batteries or go to a 12v power adapter that plugs in to an AC outlet.
This light has a lot of potential. It seems to be built well and is a great value. I'm likely going to but a few more to make another run kit. To me, it's quite worth it and I've yet to see another light that can compare in price or performance!
But in a controlled setting you'll hit a 2.8 easily from 6 feet away at an ISO of 800. And they are super light and thin which is awesome for run and gun packages.
The only downside is that they burn through batteries incredibly fast. So for long interviews or narrative shoots make sure to go out with at least 3 Sony NPF970 batteries per light. Which seems ridiculous since 2 batteries cost $200 and the light is $40. Again, the benefits of this over a dracast is the size and weight and cost. Not the output.
Do not get the $8 A.C. adaptor that they recommend or sell. It's got a bad buzzing sound that a sound man will definitely bust you on. Use a NPF Sony Dummy battery camera connection to run it on A.C. power.
Most recent customer reviews
I can't change color temperature, I read the manual a lot of times and do what it says and nothing