- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07F8PFQ53
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#17,111 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #39 in Backpacking & Camping Stoves
VINIDA Camping Stove Backpacking Stove Survival Stove - Portable Lightweight Wood Burning Stove with Nylon Carry Bag for Hiking Climbing Fishing Picnic BBQ
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔥【FREE FUEL & NATURE FRIENDLY】Wood Burning Camp stove uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and no more spending money on heavy, polluting and expensive white gas or liquid canister fuel
- 🔥【EFFICIENT DESIGN & FAST BOIL TIME】Backpacking Wood Stove boils water(34 fl oz) in 7-10 mins. It creates clean gasification that causes a third combustion. It allows fuel to burn more completely with less smoke
- 🔥【COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT 】Backpacking Stove weighs only 9.17 oz and 4.5" Diameter, 3.9"/7.45" Tall (Packed/Assembled). It nests inside a Nylon Stuff Sack leaving you with more room in your backpack. It is suitable for 1-2 people use
- 🔥【STURDY & EASY TO INSTALL】Made of premium stainless steel. The collapsible 4 parts are very easy to install and disassemble . The portable stove is even STABLE enough in windy conditions
- 🔥【WHAT YOU GET】1 x Wood Camping Stove,1x Nylon Stuff Sack, 2 YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why Choose Our Wood Burning Stove?
- Lightweight and compact, free up more space in your backpack
- Burn hotter fires using less fuel with unique design and third combustion
- Use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel from NATURE
- A must have for all serious backpackers, survivalists, and campers
EASY TO SET UP & USE
- Place the Air Inlet Base in a flat
- Put the Ash Box into Pot Stand
- Put the whole part that is combined in Second step into the Air Inlet Base
- Place the Cross Bracket on Pot Stand and start cooking
- Put in some leaves or papers
- Add some dry twigs or woods
- Start a fire
- Enjoy your cooking
EFFICIENT BURNING DESIGN
- Backpacking wood stove creates clean gasification that causes a third combustion. It allows fuel to burn more completely with less smoke
- The top wood entrance in the side is big and convenient enough to fit additional sticks, small pieces of wood, charcoal cubes and burning tablets when burning without removing the pan or pot
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
Pack with 4 parts in a Nylon Carry Bag, free up more space in your backpack
Super convenient for all serious backpackers, survivalists, and campers
FREE FUEL & NATURAL FRIENDLY
Use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel from NATURE
No heavy and expensive white gas or liquid canister fuel needed
No chemical pollution behind
ENJOY YOUR CAMPING
A perfect emergency&survival kit for camping, backpacking, canoeing, motorcycle/bicycle touring, river running, bush crafting, wilderness survival and disaster preparation!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
84 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 84 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this particular stove because it looked like it would fit a cat-food-can buddy burner (wax and a cardboard spiral wick, Girl Scout camp 1985-style) and it does, perfectly. Just make sure you have a can lid to drop in there when you want to turn it off. A little alcohol burner to put under chafing dishes also fits in there perfectly (I got those for a buck at the dollar store). You only need two parts of the stove if you're going for these options since you don't need to hold fuel up in the air.
I think I'm going to bring a small metal cake pan so I can put this on a tabletop or in the grass and not have to worry about burning anything.
I'll probably burn the twigs and grass etc. if they are readily available, but it's nice that I can fit the buddy burner or alcohol warmer inside the stove in the little bag so that I have an easy backup source if life is cooperating with me and if I need that super-fast cup of coffee. :)
P.S. - I also switched to Starbucks instant coffee packets for camping over using my French press. It may not be ideal, but between that and this little stove, I have a mess-free, quick cup of coffee, and after a night of camping with a preschooler, what more do I really need?!?
I bought this pot set to put the stove in...it just fits in the smaller one, fits nicely in the bigger one with room for other small goodies....
Egofine Backpacking Camping Pots and Pans Set Lightweight Camping Cookware Compact Camping Cooking Set Durable for Outdoor Camping Hiking Picnic 4 Pieces for 2-3 Persons
My wife and I tested this in a parking lot outside of our house. Due to the very small size and the trees around our home, we had lots of fuel for it. I had to pull up the video walkthrough to put it together, but the great thing is the video is easy to find and follow. It burned nice and hot, and as long as we fed it it kept going. When we let it die down it did take a couple of minutes to extinguish itself.
Easy to find fuel
Somewhat easy assembly
Need a small pot for this, my wife and I used the smallest we have and the stove could not heat it up.
Need a steady supply of burn items
Need a steady supply of fire to ignite