FIRST VINTAGE 8x8" Design Rustic Style Natural Wooden Decorative Wall Clock and Table clock
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT DECORATION. Vintage clock is perfect element of your interior
- This clock perfectly fits any wall or table. It measures in size: 8x8"(21x21cm).
- Made in Europe. Frame of clocks is made of natural wood covered with water-based paint. NO HARMFUL SUBSTANCES. Wooden MDF covered by FINE ART PRINT with multiple colors hands for easy sight time.
- This clock has a unique design with different motives and styles to become a conversation piece for you and all your visitors
- Absolutely SILENT non-ticking mechanism. Only 1 AA battery powered(not included in the package).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Material : Natural wood frame MDF and fine art print Clock movement : Quartz, Sweep movement Battery required : 1 standard AA battery (not included) Thickness: 2" Dimensions : 8x8" Natural material created by nature our designers turn into modern and functional element of décor.
Compare to similar items
This item FIRST VINTAGE 8x8" Design Rustic Style Natural Wooden Decorative Wall Clock and Table clock
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Iwood clocks||Highland Graphics, Inc.||ERainbow||NALAKUVARA||GIFT GARDEN||Highland Graphics, Inc.|
|Color||White wash||Antique White||Pattern 84||Rust||B06018||Gray|
Top customer reviews
I used a black magic marker to change the color of the second hand from red to black. It worked great and was easy to do. In my opinion, the red clashed with the rest of the clock. A black second hand looks so nice. I'm also planning on painting the frame to match/compliment the color pallet of my room. It's real wood, so painting it is a viable option. So cool!
It is my pleasure to be able to recommend this wall clock, if your wall space needs a smaller, 8x8 inch clock. Oh, and it also keeps accurate time. LOL