Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 13, 2013
This is a nice watch with a lot of features. My wife is always asking me to do math at the grocery store and I now I can do it without digging around in my pocket for a calculator. I use a stop watch every morning for making coffee and this watch's stop watch is very nice.

Pros: Seems well made, and sturdy enough (not waterproof of course), calculator works well, has a lot of features. Glow in the dark buttons are nice. Watch is a great size for my wrist, not too small at all.

Cons: Band is terrible, I mean it is a gum ball machine watch band.. However it took $4 and a trip to my local super store to remedy that.

Overall you can't really go wrong for the price, if you are the market for an affordable calculator watch.
review imagereview imagereview image
14 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 26, 2016
I wish I bought a Casio databank back in the day when they weren't nearly two hundred dollars for the good ones! But have no fear Digitech to my rescue! It arrived 4 days earlier than the earliest delivery date! (Thanks WatchbandLand) That was a fun surprise, and the packaging seems more than adequate.

My biggest takeaway: READ some great reviews, then read some bad reviews, then read some average reviews. If you do, you should have a pretty good idea of what to expect and you shouldn't be disappointed. A lot of reviewers have done a great job of pointing out the pros and cons of the watch.

The instructions are at best good enough to get the main functions set up, but leave additional features out all together. I know this is NOT a Casio and have read that apparently Casio databanks can be are easier to navigate. Obviously never owning a Casio Databank I wouldn't know, but even without knowing some of the hidden features on the Digitech "I" did not find getting around the functions to be so difficult... Besides figuring out the hidden features is like an easter egg.

Many have noted on the bands quality and it feels like the band off of any twenty dollar watch I could have picked up at Walmart, no surprise there. The light also isn't bright but hey it goes with the retro theme right? I don't need to go deep sea diving with it but I wish it was water resistant.

But really at around fifteen dollars... I couldn't be happier!

Thanks WatchbandLand!
One person found this helpful
on December 21, 2013
I have a mint Casio DBC310-1 that i love, since Casio stopped making them the price on the DBC310-1 has shot up and become somewhat of a collectors watch. I wanted something with the same functions as the DBC310-1 that i could wear and not worry about! This Data Bank watch fit the bill nicely! The price is great!! As others have said, the light is too dim, is not water proof and has a cheap buckle on the band! This is not a big deal for me as i take off my watch when doing anything to do with water. At this price i got 3 of these watches!! Now, i can put my DBC 300 on moth balls and still enjoy all the same functions with this watch!!

Update: 1/5/2014 The cheap plastic pin in the band buckle has giving way, and i had to put a new band on the watch! I knew this might happen before i bought the watch and simply replaced it. The watch itself is performing great and have had no problems! Overall! a nice watch!!!
4 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2016
Spare yourself from the trauma

If it's dark, thunder flashing across the sky, fog and rain abound, your phone is dead, your stranded, no friends are there to save... you see the eyes of the most filthy horror, the monster the scares even Freddy in his sleep... when you see math and it's pythagorean theorem fangs, PEMDAS claws you can shove your wrist with the holy retro illuminator with simple calculator at it, to keep the monster at bay..... until you get it wet... and then die alone in the dark with the light barely dim enough to reach the right side of the screen..... sputters out. In your frantic pressing and shaking the strap breaks and the feeling of your being screwed permeates strongly in your soul.... you regret not buying a higher quality watch.

PS If your nerd cred is poor or getting low this will bring you back some nerd cred. Until the watch dies cause you got it wet washing your hands.
on September 28, 2014
I had the original Casio Data Bank model years ago and now the newer ones are not as good and the price is high. This Digitech is just as good as the Casio although the original Casio had a little higher quality. Not to say that this one will not work as good, just a little less quality.

It looks just about the original and even has more features plus the buttons are soft and easier to work. The buttons also glow at night. The light is just a small LED so it don't have the brilliance as the Casio but still you can see it in dark areas.

I don't think you can go wrong with this watch for the wonderful price point!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 24, 2014
OK for those of us that have to have a calculator on your wrist at all times, this is the bomb. Has military time option and is cheaper than Casio Data Bank. I cannot stand having to search for a calculator to figure out milligrams for kilogram dosing, especially when it is a stressful situation. It is there on your wrist and saves you 3 to 5 seconds searching for a calculator or bringing it up on your phone. It is a nerds rule watch. I am considering upgrading to a new Samsung Gear 2 someday they are cool and have calculator watch function, the replacement technology is coming, but still like this. PS - only wear at work it is purely for function, just need to make sure no mistakes in calculations.
on January 26, 2013
I like it because it was a good deal and it looks techy, like an upgraded Dick Tracy watch. The light's too dim though, but I REALLY like the glow-in-the-dark buttons.
11 people found this helpful
on April 14, 2013
Good at the price, looks like it does on the picture otherwise I would submit some of mine own. Actually I guess the style is coming back positively I get more "That thing is awesome" compared to a $300.00 Michael Kors my girlfriend got me. I once had the Casio Men's CA53W Databank. It got stolen and this was a cheap and cool replacement. 4 stars instead of 5 because it is not water resident at all. 50 feet? No-way. After a shower, mine has condensation on the inner glass. Still works at 100%, but just annoying to look at, even though no one will notice. I'm definitely not confident to work-out in (which is why I got it) or go to the hot-tube. boo, I'm buying something else.
5 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2014
I owned a Casio Data Bank watch which is no longer in manufacture and is available only on the resale market. I was looking for a similar watch on the internet and found this at Amazon.com. This comes in a black plastic case with a cheap, too small rubber wrist band. It has more features than my original Casio watch but is not waterproof. I do have a problem with this watch which prevents me from effectively using my favorite features, the scheduler feature and the alarm feature. My watch produces no sound when its two sound icons with a bell and an alert are activated. My Casio had a feature in its calculator where you could turn off all sounds using a button that was available only when you went to the alarm calculator. Does this watch have a way of activating its sounds that I am not aware of. This watch came with an instruction manual printed on 1 sheet of paper which doesn't address this problem. The Casio watches of old came with a stamp book like instruction manual which was written better and contained more information.
on June 8, 2016
Got it with a battery installed that was on the verge of DEAD, and the vast majority of jewelers don't replace them anymore! Be nice if Amazon would provide in-depth replacement instructions with the product!
Still, a "must have" for all who need a calculator "at the ready", when unable to carry around a briefcase!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.