3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
VIOFO A129 Pro 4K Dash Cam 3840x2160P Ultra HD 4K Dash Camera Sony 8MP Sensor GPS Wi-Fi, Buffered Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Motion Detection, WDR, Loop Recording
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$30.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Screen Size||2 Inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||4K|
|Mounting Type||Adhesive Mount|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Metal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dash Cam】Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor, captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS】2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi could transmit in two different standard frequency ranges to avoid wireless interference. A more stable Wi-Fi signal and faster Wi-Fi speed bring blazing speed for file transfer. With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Timestamp can be embedded in the video. You can check the GPS route on VIOFO APP.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- 【Premium functions】Loop recording, emergency recording, motion detection, time lapse and so on. All your daily driving needs will be satisfied by this dash cam.
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 6 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. GPS module is already mounted on the back of the camera body.
2. SD card is not included, it is better to format SD card at least once a month, please use high-performance SD card which capacity is at least 32GB.
3. Please use the original car charger we provided in the package, A129 Duo car charger cannot be used on A129 PRO.
4. We would continually improve product performance through firmware & APP upgrade, you can download them from VIOFO official website.
3840 x 2160p 30fps
What's in the box
1* Dash camera body
1* Car charger
1* Mini USB cable
1* GPS mount
1* Trim removal tool
1* Card Reader Adapter
- Discreet Design
- Buffered Parking Mode
- Time Lapse
- Motion Detection
- Super Capacitor
- Loop Recording
Utral HD 4K Resolution
Bring you a better visual enjoyment
The new model A129PRO 4K dash cam retains its predecessor's ease-of-use but adopts a better Sony Exmore R sensor and 130° field of view. It' s the best choice for drivers who wants to get the clearest dashcam footage anytime and anywhere.
- Sensor: Sony Exmor R Sensor 8MP IMX317
- Lens: 7G F/NO 1.8 FOV=130°
- Video Codec: H.264 / H.265
- Micro SD Card: Support up to 256GB
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~65℃
- Backup Battery: Build-in super capacitor
- Wi-Fi: Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)
- Size: 84mm(L)×55mm(W)×40mm(H)
Utral HD 4K Recording
The A129Pro dash camera records at an Ultra HD 4K resolution 3840 x 2160P delivering better-quality video, with sharp enough resolution to read license plates and see other details in lighting conditions that other cameras struggled with. It especially shoots great low-light video with HDR functions to retain detail in high-contrast lighting.
Super Night Vision
The Sony 8MP sensor not only has great performance at day time, but also help camera capture clear and sharp video at night, F1.8 7G lens and WDR will ensure high quality image as well at night.
Advanced Buffered Parking Mode
In buffered parking mode, this dash cam records not only accident results but also the impact. When an event is detected, a video sequence (starting 15 seconds before the event and finishing 30 seconds after the event) will be saved permanently. This dash cam with such an excellent feature realizes great improvement of parking mode which may record vital information during triggering.
Note: Buffered parking function will only work under the Auto Event Detection of the parking mode. When turn on Auto Event Detection, buffered function will work automatically.
High-speed Dual Band Wi-Fi
Applies 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi, which could transmit in two different standard frequency ranges to avoid wireless interference. A more stable Wi-Fi signal and faster Wi-Fi speed bring blazing speed for file transfer.
The external GPS module can record your speed and route data in the video file, allowing compatible viewers to display the data on playback. it will also keep the camera’s clock synchronized with GPS time so that the video files are correctly time stamped. You can check the GPS route in VIOFO APP.
Note: GPS module is mounted on the dash cam body.
Please use the third party tool to check GPS data, for example, dashcamviewer.
Automatically detect a sudden shake or collision, then lock the footage and protect them from being overwritten in loop recording. Protect you when you are involved in accident.
The capacitor power supply has a wider temperature range and longer life span than dash cams that use batteries, giving reliable operation in the heat summers and frozen winters.
Easy To Install
The dash cam is easy to install on front windshield through using 3M sticker, compact design will not attract attention and block the view. You can easily remove the camera body from the GPS module.
|A129 Pro||A139 3CH||A129 Duo||A129 Plus Duo||A119 V3|
|Camera Type||Front||Front + Interior + Rear||Front + Rear||Front + Rear||Front|
|Resolution||4K (3840 x 2160 30fps)||Front: 2560 x 1440P 30fps ; Interior: 1920 x 1080P 30fps; Rear: 1920 x 1080P 30fps||Front & Rear: 1920 x 1080P 30fps; Only Front: 1920 x 1080P 60fps||Front: 2560 x 1440P 30fps ; Rear: 1920 x 1080P 30fps||2560*1600P 30fps; 2560*1440P 30fps; 1920*1080P 60fps; 1920*1080P 30fps|
|Image Sensor||Sony IMX317 Sensor 8MP||Front: Sony IMX317 Sensor 8MP; Interior:Sony STARVIS IMX291; Rear: Sony STARVIS IMX291||Front & Rear: Sony STARVIS IMX291||Front: Sony 5MP Sensor; Rear: Sony STARVIS IMX291||Sony 5MP Sensor|
|Lens||7G F1.8 aperture||Front: 7G F1.8 aperture; Interior: 7G F1.6 aperture; Rear: 7G F1.6 aperture||Front & Rear: 7G F1.6 aperture||Front & Rear: 7G F1.6 aperture||7G F1.6 aperture|
|Viewing Angle||130°||Front: 140° ; Interior & Rear: 170°||Front & Rear: 140°||Front & Rear: 140°||140°|
|Display Screen||2.0"||No Screen||2.0"||2.0"||2.0"|
|Support External Microphone||NO||✓||NO||NO||NO|
|Max Micro SD Card||256GB||256GB||256GB||256GB||256GB|
Compare with similar items
Sensor: Sony Exmor R Sensor 8MP IMX317
Lens: 7G F/NO 1.8 FOV=130°
LCD: 2.0’’ High Resolution TFT
Video Resolutions: 4K
Loop Recording: Off / 1Minutes / 3Minutes / 5Minutes / 10Minutes
EV: -2.0 ~ +2.0
WDR: Off / On
Parking Mode: Auto Event Detection, Time-lapse, Low Bitrate Recording
Time-Lapse: Recording Off / 100ms / 200ms / 1Second / 2Second / 5Second / 10Second / 30Second / 3Minutes / 5Minutes / 10Minutes
Motion Detection: Off/On
Language:简体中文/繁体中文 /English/Francais /Espanol/Portugues/Deutsch/ltaliano/PycckNN/日本语/Turkce/Romana/Polski/Česky/Slovensky
Video Codec: H.264 / H.265
Video Forma: MP4
Image Format: JPEG
G-sensor: Off / Low / Middle / High Sensitivity
GPS: Built-in bracket
Wi-Fi: Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)
LED Indicators: Recording LED, Wi-Fi LED, Microphone LED
Micro SD Card: Support up to 256GB
Operating Temperature: -10℃~65℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃
Backup Battery: Build-in super capacitor
Input Power: DC5.0V/1A
Dash camera body
Mini USB cable
Trim removal tool
Card Reader Adapter
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Picture quality was also a deciding factor in my dashcam purchase, and I’m happy to report the A129 Pro is sharper than my previous Rexing V1 4K when it comes to resolving plate information during the day. The image quality at night is also very impressive. In some review videos of the A129 Pro, it looked like the night footage had a slight purple tint, which is often produced by cameras with a cheap image sensor. This was a worry, as I do a lot of driving at night. However in all my testing and usage, this was not the case — night footage looks totally acceptable with no weird color shifting! It has better low light performance than my previous Rexing V1 4K, hands down.
The user interface is also very well rounded. The menu items are thoughtfully organized, and it has some useful features such as parking mode and motion sensing. I’m currently running this camera solo in full 4K and leaving it running 24/7 and it has been doing great. But it’s nice to have the option to add a rear camera in the future.
Viofo’s mobile app seems to work better than Rexing’s app too, which is an important part of the dashcam user experience. It’s also easier to turn on WiFi on the A129Pro, and you can transfer full 4K files onto your mobile device no problem. (Whereas the Rexing only supported mobile transfers of 1440p max resolution.)
One issue I had when first reviewing footage from the A129Pro from the SD card on my computer was playback of the clips in Quicktime. Despite watching them on a brand new high-spec MacBook Pro, the dashcam videos played as though they had been recorded in two frames per second, even though the cam was set to 4k30fps. Upon further research, other people had this issue too. The solution is to change the camera from H.264 to H.265 video codec, which is more modern, space efficient, and plays back smoothly in QuickTime. Or alternatively, if you prefer to record in H.264, play the files using VLC instead of QuickTime to alleviate the issue with video playback lagging. Aside from this one hiccup, the A129Pro has been a pain free experience. I would definitely buy this again to install in another vehicle over the Rexing 4K!
PS if you wanna save some money buy the single a129 pro during a sale ($159) and the rear camera on ebay ($59-40). Also the filter is a must.
I then purchased VIOFO A129 Pro 4K.
The VIOFO A129 Pro 4K is a fantastic camera and software. I’m sure there are better cameras in the higher price range but I think that this unit will do everything I need for a really great price.
Still, the experience I did have with it on a 600km road trip was all good; image quality is outstanding and the ability to view through wifi is great.
Highly recommended if you want a dashcam with wifi and excellent image quality.
The one from November (this one) has had the Wifi stop working, it doesnt turn on and the camera says transport error. I purchased this camera solely for Wifi as i have a disability and it is very difficult to manually remove the SD card. I have been a loyal VIOFO client, i used to have an A118C2, G1 W/S and A119S v2 without any issues
VIOFO please contact me for details and review to send me a replacement under warranty as it is still under a year, i would really appreciate it.
Top reviews from other countries
After a few weeks using it I'm very pleased. It can read licence plates very easy.