VIPARSPECTRA UL Certified 600W LED Grow Light,with Daisy Chain,Veg and Bloom Switches, Full Spectrum Plant Growing Lights for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Weight||11.6 Pounds|
|Light Source type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【UL Certified】Lighting SAFETY is just as important as EFFICIENCY. The V600 as a whole is UL Certified. It meets UL rigorous testings and safety standards to ensure safe operation. Fire-Resistant reflectors strengthens the light penetration, NO DANGER! VIPARSPECTRA is a trusted brand in the lighting industry by providing the best customer care with quality and safe products.
- 【Optimal Spectrum& VEG & BLOOM Switches】The secret to VIPARSPECTRA’s success is optimal full spectrum lighting which provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. This results in bigger buds and higher yield all while saving you on energy costs.VEG and BLOOM switches are suitable for each growing phase. Upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks and advanced high speed quiet fans are great for heat dissipation.
- 【Daisy Chain Function】Daisy Chain feature assists growers to connect multiple lights together with fewer outlets. Each package includes a US power cable, but with a dual purpose of serving as power plug as well as a daisy chain cable. No additional cords is needed, simply plug in the provided power cord into the second light's outlet to connection among multiple units. To ensure safety, each total true wattage of extra connected light must less than 600w, you can maximum link extra 2pcs V600.
- 【Coverage area & Hanging height】The 600W LED grow light is perfect for a 3’x3’ vegetative coverage at 32”and 2.5’x2.5’ flowering coverage at 22”. We recommend hanging the light at 28"-40" and running the lights 18 hours per day during the vegetation stage. During the flowering and fruiting stage, hang the light at 18"-24" while running 12 hours per day with both VEG and BLOOM switches. Remember to properly adjust the height of your light accordingly to your plant desired level for optimal growth
- 【Worry-free 3 Years US warranty】We are a professional manufacturer who specializes in LED grow lights for many years. Product quality and professional customer service are always our top concern. We offer 3 Year local warranty and 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will offer you professional guidance to help you and your plants grow better.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies. With 10 years of expertise and development, VIPARSPECTRA is recognized as the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
- Dimensions: 15.3x12.8x3 inches
- Item Weight: 11.6 lbs
- Replaces a 400W HPS/MH
- Vegetative Coverage at 32" Height: 3x3 ft
- Flowering Coverage at 22" Height: 2.5x2.5 ft
- Actual Power Draw: 260W±3% at 120V
- Amperage: 2.17A at 120V, 1.18A at 220V
- LED Bulbs: (120pcs) High Intensity 5W Epiled/Bridgelux LEDs
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: ≥100,000 hours
- The V600 as a whole is UL Certified.
- The optimal full spectrum provides plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- The Reflector design increase PAR output by 50%.
- The daisy chain feature to use multiple lights together.
- Advanced cooling system are easy for heat dissipation.
Selectable Full Spectrum
To meet the different spectrum demands of vegetative and flowering stage of plants growth, the V600 uses separated VEG and BLOOM switch to control the veg and bloom spectrum individually. Note: Please turn on both VEG and BLOOM switches for flowering stage.
Excellent PAR Output
The Reflector Design increase PAR Output by 50% is scientifically engineered to keep the balance with excellent PAR Output and suitable Coverage. This design reflects more light to the plants, at the same time will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
Convenient Daisy Chain Function
The daisy chain feature which assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet. No additional cords is needed, just simply plug in the provided power cord into the second light's outlet to achieve connection among multiple units.
Grow Into The Night. Grow Into The Winter. Grow Year-Round.
HOW TO COMPARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
If you have been researching LED grow lights for your plant growth facility, you have likely been bombarded with a variety of metrics that lighting manufacturers use to market their products: watts, lumens, LUX, PAR, PPF, PPFD. In our opinion, you want to buy a lighting system that delivers the required amount of light to your plants. In order to explain the correct method for evaluating a horticulture lighting system, let’s first highlight two of the metrics used today that you need to avoid:
RULE 1: DON'T FOCUS ON THE WATTAGE OF THE LED'S. Do you use 5W, 10W, or 15W LEDs? We are asked this question on a frequent basis, but the wattage of the LED use in light does not tell you anything meaningful about the lighting system's performance since LED and fixture efficiency varies widely. Remember, the LED wattage is a system input, and growers care about the system output--PAR Output. Hence, the lighting system using 10W or 15W LED wattage doesn't deliver more light to your plants than lighting system using 5W LED wattage.
RULE 2: DON'T LOOK AT A SINGLE PPFD MEASUREMENT. Unless you are growing a small plant directly under your light, a single PPFD measurement doesn’t tell you much. By clustering the LEDs closely together and using narrow beam optics, it is very easy for a manufacturer to show an extremely high PAR measurement directly under the fixture. However, unless you are only growing one plant in this exact location, you need to know how much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy.
Three important questions you should look to be answered when researching LED grow lights are:
Question 1: How much instantaneous PAR from the fixture is available to plants (measured as PPFD)? Question 2: How much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy? Question 3: How much wattage is used by the fixture to make PAR available to your plants?
The three key metrics of the V600 used to answer these questions are:
PPFD directly under the Fixture
PPFD is photosynthetic photon flux density. PPFD measures the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant, or as a scientist might say: “the number of photosynthetically active photons that fall on a given surface each second”. PPFD is a ‘spot’ measurement of a specific location on your plant canopy, and it is measured in micromoles per square meter per second (μmol/m2/s).
PPFD over a 3’x3’ Area
If you are growing over a 3’ x 3’ area, you need to review the PPFD levels over the entire area to calculate the average light level the lighting system is providing. If you only had a center point measurement you may assume a fixture is extremely powerful. However, you would need multiple measurements across the 3×3 grow area to calculate the average amount of PAR that is provided by the fixture.
Actual Power Draw
In general, for well-designed full spectrum lighting system, the higher actual power draw is, the higher PAR Output a lighting system emits to plants. So how much actual power draw do you get when buying other 1200W(120x10W) LED grow lights?
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Item Weight||6.4 lbs||8.4 lbs||17 lbs||11.6 lbs||15.7 lbs||20 lbs|
|Number of LEDS||60PCS||90PCS||180PCS||120PCS||180PCS||240PCS|
|Avg. Power Draw||130W±3%||200W±3%||405W±3%||260W±3%||390W±3%||520W±3%|
|Switch||ON/OFF||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom|
|Vegetative Coverage||2x2 ft at 24"||2.5x2.5 ft at 24"||4x4 ft at 32"||3x3 ft at 32"||4x4 ft at 32"||4.5x4.5 ft at 32"|
|Flowering Coverage||1.5x1.5 ft at 18"||2x2 ft at 18"||3x3 ft at 24"||2.5x2.5 ft at 22"||3x3 ft at 24"||3.5x3.5 ft at 24"|
|Suitable for All Plants||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These lights stay fairly cool, I have not struggled with maintaining temps, even during the summer; but I have two carbon ventilation systems set up in the room. I have used both in a 4x3 tent with the doors open, and no vent, just fans, and a vent system in the room of the tent. The 700 will heat the tent to the mid 80s with everything unzipped( it will roast your plants) and the 600 didn’t cause much of a temp fluctuation at all. I also use both veg and flower through the entire grow, and it produces magnificent results in both size and potency.
My only complaint is any of the viparspectra models that you see in the black case, do not put out nearly the same white light as the 700 in the white metal casing, but still really produces.
Running all of the lights, has increased my my electric bill from $50-75, for six lights; that’s not bad considering the amount of plants that can be grown. That was a huge drop from running the same on HPS.
As for the end result after a 12 week grow, my yields were 22% higher than my HPS grows.
Excellent product. If you want to go a little more high end and heavy duty, go for any of the viparspectra in the metal white casing, 700 to 1000; but you will still receive the same canopy penetration as the 600.You will need to anchor if hanging from the ceiling, as they are heavy. If you’re wanting a smart economical buy, that still produces great results, this is def the light. It’s pretty lightweight and in a black plastic high quality shell. I’ve never had even a twinge of a problem with the function, and I grow autos that run on 24/24. Actually buying another tonight, so I figured I would drop a review for the product.
Let it be noted, I don’t work for this company or do promotions for anything. Just gave ya an honest review.
Seedlings/clones the light was best at 22-24 inches i left the light there and
I would then let them grow "into" the light to about a distance 18-20 inches and maintain that until flowering cycle.
During flowering cycle i used both Veg and Bloom switches and let the plants grow to a distance 14-16 inches.
Keep an eye on stretching during the first week or two of flower as you will need to adjust frequently, and these leds are strong so you don't want to light burn your plants.
Heat is no issue but you do want good constant breeze on your canopy.
I took a chance because there is not a lot of people who have experience with these lights with cannabis, but it well paid off.
EDIT: AFTER LESS THAN 6 MONTHS USE, THE BLOOM LIGHTS/SWITCH IS MALFUNCTIONING. I HAVE EMAILED THE MANUFACTURER BUT NO REPLY. Very disappointed. :-(
EDIT 2: The manufacturer replied and serviced the light. They emailed postage via FedEx, fixed the light and returned it.
Edit 3: Three years later the light is once again malfunctioning. However, the manufacturers were VERY FAST to reply, and sent ANOTHER postage via FedEx. They have offered to fix the light a SECOND TIME. I will be sending it back this week.
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS LIGHT!!
After doing some research and using Kind LED lights before I decided to give the 600Watt a try. I have had nothing but excellent results and am a few weeks away from wrapping up first grow with auto flower seeds using these. As you can see by the pics they are performing quite nicely.
For $189.00ea. I'm glad I bought 3 of these instead of spending big bucks on any of the others. The other thing I really like is because you are only running half the lights you are further reducing power consumption. Worth every penny I paid and I will actually be replacing a 300watt KIND LED in my cabinet shortly with one of the 450Watt ones from Viparspectra, and adding another 600Watt to my room to increase my coverage area.
Remember Amazon is in the business to make profits.
Please simply read any 1 or 2 start review and its about as truthful as you can get about the facts of this light and company,
I sent mine back the very same day I got it, realized it was a Veg light missing RED Spectrum and no way in hell is it full spectrum or 12 band.
But if you like a bright ass light with NO Red in its coverage, Blues and Whites then buy as many as you can get.
Nothing negative on my end, just wanted to save a few bucks, when in the end, it is the end. I'm Done with Chiness Led grow lights.
I would say this is most likely a fire hazard then not.