VIPARSPECTRA UL Certified Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower, Has Daisy Chain Function
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UL Certified: Lighting SAFETY is just as important as EFFICIENCY. The V450 as a whole is UL Certified. It meets UL rigorous testings and safety standards to ensure safe operation. Fire-Resistant reflectors strengthens the light penetration, NO DANGER! VIPARSPECTRA is a trusted brand in the lighting industry by providing the best customer care with quality and safe products.
- Optimal Spectrum: The secret to VIPARSPECTRA’s success is optimal full spectrum lighting which provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. This results in bigger buds and higher yield all while saving you on energy costs.
- Outstanding Design: Sturdy durable construction with fire-resistant iron housing. VEG and BLOOM switches are suitable for each growing phase. Upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks and advanced high speed quiet fans are great for heat dissipation. Daisy chain feature assists growers to connect multiple lights together with fewer outlets.
- Coverage Area: Comparable to traditional 300W HPS/MH while consuming only 200W! Perfect for a 2.5’x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 24” and 2x2’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Hassle-Free Warranty: All LED grow lights purchased from VIPARSPECTRA come with hassle-free 3 years US local warranty and 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee. Because you need a partner you can trust, who will support you through the years.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to medical plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies. With 10 years of expertise and development, VIPARSPECTRA is recognized as the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
- Dimensions: 16.1x8.3x2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Replaces a 300W HPS/MH
- Vegetative Coverage at 24" Height: 2.5x2.5 ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18" Height: 2x2 ft
- Actual Power Draw: 200W±3% at 120V
- Amperage: 1.67A at 120V, 0.90A at 220V
- LED Bulbs: (90pcs) High Intensity 5W Epiled/Bridgelux LEDs
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: ≥100,000 hours
- The V450 as a whole is UL Certified.
- The optimal full spectrum provides plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- The Reflector design increase PAR output by 50%.
- The daisy chain feature to use multiple lights together.
- Advanced cooling system are easy for heat dissipation.
Selectable Full Spectrum
To meet the different spectrum demands of vegetative and flowering stage of plants growth, the V450 uses separated VEG and BLOOM switch to control the veg and bloom spectrum individually. Note: Please turn on both VEG and BLOOM switches for flowering stage.
Excellent PAR Output
The Reflector Design increase PAR Output by 50% is scientifically engineered to keep the balance with excellent PAR Output and suitable Coverage. This design reflects more light to the plants, at the same time will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
Convenient Daisy Chain Function
The daisy chain feature which assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet. No additional cords is needed, just simply plug in the provided power cord into the second light's outlet to achieve connection among multiple units.
Grow Into The Night. Grow Into The Winter. Grow Year-Round.
HOW TO COMPARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
If you have been researching LED grow lights for your plant growth facility, you have likely been bombarded with a variety of metrics that lighting manufacturers use to market their products: watts, lumens, LUX, PAR, PPF, PPFD. In our opinion, you want to buy a lighting system that delivers the required amount of light to your plants. In order to explain the correct method for evaluating a horticulture lighting system, let’s first highlight two of the metrics used today that you need to avoid:
RULE 1: DON'T FOCUS ON THE WATTAGE OF THE LED'S. Do you use 5W, 10W, or 15W LEDs? We are asked this question on a frequent basis, but the wattage of the LED use in light does not tell you anything meaningful about the lighting system's performance since LED and fixture efficiency varies widely. Remember, the LED wattage is a system input, and growers care about the system output--PAR Output. Hence, the lighting system using 10W or 15W LED wattage doesn't deliver more light to your plants than lighting system using 5W LED wattage.
RULE 2: DON'T LOOK AT A SINGLE PPFD MEASUREMENT. Unless you are growing a small plant directly under your light, a single PPFD measurement doesn’t tell you much. By clustering the LEDs closely together and using narrow beam optics, it is very easy for a manufacturer to show an extremely high PAR measurement directly under the fixture. However, unless you are only growing one plant in this exact location, you need to know how much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy.
Three important questions you should look to be answered when researching LED grow lights are:
Question 1: How much instantaneous PAR from the fixture is available to plants (measured as PPFD)? Question 2: How much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy? Question 3: How much wattage is used by the fixture to make PAR available to your plants?
The three key metrics of the V450 used to answer these questions are:
PPFD directly under the Fixture
PPFD is photosynthetic photon flux density. PPFD measures the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant, or as a scientist might say: “the number of photosynthetically active photons that fall on a given surface each second”. PPFD is a ‘spot’ measurement of a specific location on your plant canopy, and it is measured in micromoles per square meter per second (μmol/m2/s).
PPFD over a 2.5’x2.5’ Area
If you are growing over a 2.5’ x 2.5’ area, you need to review the PPFD levels over the entire area to calculate the average light level the lighting system is providing. If you only had a center point measurement you may assume a fixture is extremely powerful. However, you would need multiple measurements across the 2.5×2.5 grow area to calculate the average amount of PAR that is provided by the fixture.
Actual Power Draw
In general, for well-designed full spectrum lighting system, the higher actual power draw is, the higher PAR Output a lighting system emits to plants. So how much actual power draw do you get when buying other 1000W(100x10W) LED grow lights?