VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 200 watts! Perfect for a 2.5x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 2x2’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V450 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.
- Dimensions: 15.8x8.4x2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Replaces a 400W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2.5x2.5ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 2x2ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 200W±3%
- (90pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x V450 LED Lighting
· 1 x Hanging Kit
· 1 x User Instructions
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't get me wrong 2 300's will work but only for small plants as your plants will out grow the 300's fairly fast. You will get better results and coverage with the 450's and if you have the money 2 600's would be even better. Without enough light it doesn't matter what method you use soil/hydro or what fertilizer you use the plant will never reach it's full potential.
These are great budget lights for beginners and vets alike and if I can get 3 years + out of them they are worth every penny. Only time will tell from here and I will update as things progress.
For starters and my clones seemed to really like them. After my clones were rooted and ready to come out of the humidity dome, they were transplanted into 2.5 gallon pots. I placed them in my iPower Mylar grow room under the 2 viprespectre lights hung at about 24 inches above plants. They were also transitioned to 20 hours of light a day For the first two weeks((veg spectrum pictured)which runs very cool temperature wise . At the Beginning of week three I switched over to full spectrum and they exploded. Under full spectrum the heat difference was hardly noticeable. So far extremely pleased with these lights and will def recommend for veg. We will see how they do for flower cycle..
As a side note I am using Sensi Grow A/B veg nutrients with Supernatural as an added supplement.
I purchased the 450W and 300W LEDs to grow tomatoes indoors over the winter and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The LEDs use a lot less electricity than conventional HPS and MH bulbs and produce minimal heat. The tomatoes eventually got too close to the lights and took some bleach damage, so it is advised to keep vegetation at least 12 inches away.
The setup: 2' x 4' x 6' grow tent; 2-4 large potted plants; two of these lights; and one 4" circulation fan.
Before I had used a cheaper 45w array of lights, which was passable for autofem plants, but I can see the difference with these lights.
A rule of thumb is 1/2g of yield per watt, but with 90w I was able to squeeze 68g. Now I am pushing 2x 450w, so I expect much better results. And I can see the difference in my new seedlings immediately!