4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
|Sale:||$139.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$120.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 200 watts! Perfect for a 2.5x2.5’ growing area at 24” height (Max coverage 3.5x3.5’).
- Upgraded 4.72” fans and big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8” height) are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 8.4 x 15.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V450|
|Shipping Weight||7.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA “Reflector Style” V450 LED Grow Light, with full spectrum layout, reflector design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Replaces a 400 watt HPS/MH
- Dimensions: 15.8x8.4x2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Max Coverage at 24" Height 3.5x3.5ft
- Core Coverage at 24" Height 2.5x2.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 200watt
- (90pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x Reflector 450W
· 1 x Hanging Kits
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
Top customer reviews
First impressions after a week of ownership:
It's amazing how far these lights have come in the last 4 or 5 years. I replaced an old Blackstar 240 watt unit (drew about 120 watts of power) with this, and the difference is amazing. Although this unit is almost identical in overall dimensions, its substantially heavier, with more fan area and well-finned heat sinks visible through the fan intake grates. It draws roughly 200 Watts, but seems more than twice as bright as the old unit. I also note that it has a "fuller" spectrum compared to earlier lights, which focused more on the red and blue extremes, for a net magenta look. Whether this balance affects PAR positively remains to be seen.
Don't get me wrong 2 300's will work but only for small plants as your plants will out grow the 300's fairly fast. You will get better results and coverage with the 450's and if you have the money 2 600's would be even better. Without enough light it doesn't matter what method you use soil/hydro or what fertilizer you use the plant will never reach it's full potential.
These are great budget lights for beginners and vets alike and if I can get 3 years + out of them they are worth every penny. Only time will tell from here and I will update as things progress.
Pros: Good price. Runs cooler than CFLs. Both fans and all lights working after running for over a year. 3 Year warranty.
Cons: A little bright for automatics in shorter tents.
Most recent customer reviews
But my plants love it.Read more