VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 200 watts! Perfect for a 2.5x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 2x2’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 8.4 x 15.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V450|
|Shipping Weight||8.8 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||MARS HYDRO||VIPARSPECTRA||Galaxyhydro|
|Item Dimensions||8.4 x 15.8 x 2.4 in||7.9 x 12.6 x 3 in||12.6 x 15 x 3 in||2.76 x 12.99 x 7.87 in||11.8 x 14.1 x 3.5 in||8.2 x 12.1 x 2.4 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 lbs||5.6 lbs||9.8 lbs||6.61 lbs||13.7 lbs||—|
|Size||—||V300||—||Mars300W||—||300W grow light|
|Wattage||450 watts||300 watts||600 watts||300 watts||600 watts||300 watts|
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V450 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.
- Dimensions: 15.8x8.4x2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Replaces a 400W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2.5x2.5ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 2x2ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 200W±3%
- (90pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x V450 LED Lighting
· 1 x Hanging Kit
· 1 x User Instructions
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't get me wrong 2 300's will work but only for small plants as your plants will out grow the 300's fairly fast. You will get better results and coverage with the 450's and if you have the money 2 600's would be even better. Without enough light it doesn't matter what method you use soil/hydro or what fertilizer you use the plant will never reach it's full potential.
These are great budget lights for beginners and vets alike and if I can get 3 years + out of them they are worth every penny. Only time will tell from here and I will update as things progress.