VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants veg and flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 269 watts! Perfect for a 3x3’ vegetative coverage at 32” while 2.5x2.5’ flowering coverage at 22”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3 x 12.6 x 15 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V600|
|Shipping Weight||12.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||VIPARSPECTRA||BESTVA STORE|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 15 x 3 in||8.4 x 15.8 x 2.4 in||7.9 x 12.6 x 3 in||11.8 x 14.1 x 3.5 in||15.8 x 15.8 x 2.75 in||8.26 x 12.2 x 2.36 in|
|Item Weight||9.8 lbs||6.4 lbs||5.6 lbs||13.7 lbs||13.4 lbs||7 lbs|
|Wattage||600 watts||450 watts||300 watts||600 watts||900 watts||1,000|
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V600 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.
- Dimensions: 15x12.6x3 inches
- Item Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Replaces a 600W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 32": 3x3ft
- Flowering Coverage at 22": 2.5x2.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 269W±3%
- (120pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x V600 LED Lighting
· 1 x Hanging Kit
· 1 x User Instructions
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seedlings/clones the light was best at 22-24 inches i left the light there and
I would then let them grow "into" the light to about a distance 18-20 inches and maintain that until flowering cycle.
During flowering cycle i used both Veg and Bloom switches and let the plants grow to a distance 14-16 inches.
Keep an eye on stretching during the first week or two of flower as you will need to adjust frequently, and these leds are strong so you don't want to light burn your plants.
Heat is no issue but you do want good constant breeze on your canopy.
I took a chance because there is not a lot of people who have experience with these lights with cannabis, but it well paid off.
I have 20+ years as a industrial maintenance electrician. I always open up my chinese electronics to make sure everything is connected, grounded, loose screws, etc... This light was built very well! Not a single issue, everything was tidy, tight, zip tied, indicator paint on the screw heads.
As far as operation, at 24" its 4-5x as bright as a 400w t5 fixture measured in lux. (Sorry i dont have a par meter yet) I've been running it now for 2 weeks and the plants love it, it runs cool (100f)
I definatley plan on getting 5-6 more. I will update if anything fails.
Thank you viparspectra for you compassion, understanding and speedy refund.✌💚