VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts! Perfect for a 2x2’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 1.5x1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA “Reflector Style” V300 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.
- Dimensions: 12.6x7.9x3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Replaces a 250W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2x2ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 1.5x1.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 136W±3%
- (60pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x V300 LED Lighting
· 1 x Hanging Kit
· 1 x User Instructions
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- Max using hours: 18 per day.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also want to point out the vendors customer service when I experienced shipping issues from Amazon.. ( I live in remote Alaska and used to enjoy pain free shipping up until May of 2016 ) then had an issues from Amazons new policy change ( done in private never a public statement ) and it was this vendor who resolved the problem when Amazon wanted to point the finger at warehouse issues and vendor issues.
5Watt diodes ( need I say more ? ) competitors still using outdated 3Watt diodes..
Lenses on the bulbs magnify the light intensity.
My realtime experience. Propagating / germinating in a 2.5 x 2ft "shorty" grow tent.. I have had to move this light clear to the top of the shorty tent.. some 3ft plus away from the plants to prevent burning.. THATS SOME INTENSE LIGHT!!! plants don't lie
The light is a nice even mix of RED / BLUE lights and covers the full spectrum... I heard of complaint about too much blue / white light.. I have not suffered from this and in fact I find the light to be a perfect mix and has more color that my KIND LED which has a more pink hue..
I would also like to note that it stays cool and very quiet!! it's sleek looking and I can't get over how efficient it it..
Compared to KIND LED which I have had no issue with other than when you compare the two why pay over $300 when you can get an even better light for under $100 bucks... even if this one malfunctions I could buy 2 more for the price of any 3W diode 300W LED..
I am satisfied and the plants don't lie!!!
when Amazon changed policy and everyone here in remote AK also started experiencing horrible shipping service.. I first contacted Amazon to resolve.. they tried to blame it on the address provided, Okay changed that from a P.O. box to a physical one... Still tried to blame it on address.. issues.. THEN they tried blaming their warehouse technical issues.. THEN they tried blaming the vendor themselves..
I contacted the Vendor and they did the leg work for me and on several occasions back and forth and confirmed it was AMAZON.. I went through several customer service reps.. Now I can say Amazon customer service does a good job of trying to resolve issues and give 10% off of future order perks etc.. to keep you happy and I like that... and it works... But!! they never officially admitted to the policy change and to this day everyone on this remote island continues to have shipping issues ( never was this way pre May of 2016 )
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT ?
Because this vendor was in constant contact with me over the entire process and put pressure on Amazon to make it right...
IN CLOSING: Why spend twice as much on a 3watt diode LED ? when you can have a 5Watt diode LED for under $100...
I compared this to my 300W KIND LED and although I still use the KIND... I will from now on buy VIPAR LED's and I have also purchased the larger 600W and it is just as impressive...
HONEST REVIEW... PLANTS DON'T LIE.. THEY LOVE VIPAR!!!
GREAT ON THE ELECTRIC BILL AS WELL..
Though marijuana is legal to grow where I am, I am using the light to grow tomato, basil, and jalapeño plants. It's working well for all three. The plants under the light are growing faster and look stronger than the ones I put outside on my porch that receives only partial sun.
Overall a great investment that should let me keep growing plants indoors for years to come.
The picture shows my initial grow with this, half of my lettuce seeds were not germinated correctly and never grew which is why half is empty. The other half is a red loose leaf variety that is growing vigorously. I've even harvested a handful of leaves at the time the picture was taken. I'm using this light in half of a 2'x4' tent. I plan to buy another light and fill up the tent with lettuce and a couple of cherry tomato plants. The light is very energy efficient and is producing strong leaves that are not stretching for light, which means they are pretty happy with the light too.
Months after I bought the light I wrote to the company and asked to get a replacement. They said to send it and they would replace it right away, and that's just what happened. No problem, no complaints that I bought it too long before, etc. Great customer service. I got the new light back in the mail and it has been working for a couple weeks now.
I know there are complaints here about the LEDs not working, but if you just contact the company they are very willing to help out. Give it a try.
Other than that, haven't done any real long-term testing yet, so I may update this review in the future.