Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
|Sale:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$80.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts! Perfect for a 2x2’ growing area at 24” height (Max coverage 3x3’).
- Upgraded 4.72” fans and big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8” height) are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3 x 7.9 x 12.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V300|
|Shipping Weight||6.95 pounds|
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA “Reflector Style” V300 LED Grow Light, with full spectrum layout, reflector design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Dimensions: 12.6x7.9x3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Max Coverage at 24" Height 3x3ft
- Core Coverage at 24" Height 2x2ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 136watt
- (60pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x Reflector 300W
· 1 x Hanging Kits
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
Top customer reviews
I also want to point out the vendors customer service when I experienced shipping issues from Amazon.. ( I live in remote Alaska and used to enjoy pain free shipping up until May of 2016 ) then had an issues from Amazons new policy change ( done in private never a public statement ) and it was this vendor who resolved the problem when Amazon wanted to point the finger at warehouse issues and vendor issues.
5Watt diodes ( need I say more ? ) competitors still using outdated 3Watt diodes..
Lenses on the bulbs magnify the light intensity.
My realtime experience. Propagating / germinating in a 2.5 x 2ft "shorty" grow tent.. I have had to move this light clear to the top of the shorty tent.. some 3ft plus away from the plants to prevent burning.. THATS SOME INTENSE LIGHT!!! plants don't lie
The light is a nice even mix of RED / BLUE lights and covers the full spectrum... I heard of complaint about too much blue / white light.. I have not suffered from this and in fact I find the light to be a perfect mix and has more color that my KIND LED which has a more pink hue..
I would also like to note that it stays cool and very quiet!! it's sleek looking and I can't get over how efficient it it..
Compared to KIND LED which I have had no issue with other than when you compare the two why pay over $300 when you can get an even better light for under $100 bucks... even if this one malfunctions I could buy 2 more for the price of any 3W diode 300W LED..
I am satisfied and the plants don't lie!!!
when Amazon changed policy and everyone here in remote AK also started experiencing horrible shipping service.. I first contacted Amazon to resolve.. they tried to blame it on the address provided, Okay changed that from a P.O. box to a physical one... Still tried to blame it on address.. issues.. THEN they tried blaming their warehouse technical issues.. THEN they tried blaming the vendor themselves..
I contacted the Vendor and they did the leg work for me and on several occasions back and forth and confirmed it was AMAZON.. I went through several customer service reps.. Now I can say Amazon customer service does a good job of trying to resolve issues and give 10% off of future order perks etc.. to keep you happy and I like that... and it works... But!! they never officially admitted to the policy change and to this day everyone on this remote island continues to have shipping issues ( never was this way pre May of 2016 )
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT ?
Because this vendor was in constant contact with me over the entire process and put pressure on Amazon to make it right...
IN CLOSING: Why spend twice as much on a 3watt diode LED ? when you can have a 5Watt diode LED for under $100...
I compared this to my 300W KIND LED and although I still use the KIND... I will from now on buy VIPAR LED's and I have also purchased the larger 600W and it is just as impressive...
HONEST REVIEW... PLANTS DON'T LIE.. THEY LOVE VIPAR!!!
GREAT ON THE ELECTRIC BILL AS WELL..
Though marijuana is legal to grow where I am, I am using the light to grow tomato, basil, and jalapeño plants. It's working well for all three. The plants under the light are growing faster and look stronger than the ones I put outside on my porch that receives only partial sun.
Overall a great investment that should let me keep growing plants indoors for years to come.