VIPARSPECTRA 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIPARSPECTRA V1200 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 1000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 524 watts! Perfect for a 4.5x4.5’ vegetative coverage at 32” while 3.5x3.5’ flowering coverage at 24”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 900W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR1200 1200W LED Grow Light - 2 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom
VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR700 700W LED Grow Light - 3 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom
G8LED 900 Watt MEGA LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips
VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR450 450W LED Grow Light - 3 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Wattage||1,200 watts||900 watts||1,200 watts||700 watts||900 watts||450 watts|
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA V1200 LED Grow Light, with full spectrum layout and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Replaces a 1000 watt HPS/MH
- Dimensions: 19.2x19.2x3 inches
- Item Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Max Coverage at 24" Height 5x5ft
- Core Coverage at 24" Height 4x4ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 524watt
- (240pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x 1200W
· 1 x Hanging Kits
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luckily I caught this in time before serious burn damage was done and they are recovering nicely. I'm afraid it IS going to effect their size in the end though, but now I know what works for me and I won't have this issue next grow. I would even recomend hanging this light at around 30" to 32" to start with and closely observing your plants to avoid burn and allow for proper stretch (depending on your area size of course.) If you see too much stretch between nodes or the space between the sucker leaves, then lower the height a bit and go from there until you find the right distance to make your plants happy.
This light is full spectrum, so the light color is a white/yellow and not all blue and red like some LED lights. I'm not sure where they are getting 1200 watts from though, it's nowhere near that. This particular unit draws around 524 watts from the wall and it outputs like 460 or so watts.
It is possibly a marketing ploy, as in "1200w" could be the "model number" of light, but when you see it in the add, the 1200w jumps off the page at you and makes you think of power rating. Regardless, this is still a great light with a great price (currently $400) and well worth the investment imo.
This particular unit does lack some of the functions of the more expensive LEDs, like on/off switches, veg/bloom cycles and included adjustable hangers to name a few. The good news is that the price of this unit totally reflects these missimg functions so you can give love to your plants and to your wallet at the same time.
I also don't believe it utilizes Cree or Cob technology either, but this light doesn't seem to need them to produce top shelf product with a substantially lower cost investment.
Most of us use some sort of a timer control, so the lack of an on/off switch is no big deal really. As far as veg/bloom cycle, you don't really need that on a full spectrum light anyway, but I see the new models coming out soon are supossed to ship with a veg/bloom option.
The light has 4 high speed fans and aluminium heat sinks to expel the heat it generates. Although it gets the air around it somewhat hot, the unit itself can be touched directly at any time. Like most LEDs, the heat that it does generate is a far cry lower then any traditional MH/HPS hoods. The temperature zones can also be controlled much better.
Running this LED I am able to adjust the canopy temperature to about the same as the ambient temperature, something that is almost impossible to do with MH/HPS hoods.
The 4 fans are semi-loud, but not annoyingly so. It is no louder then a desk fan really. This light is also pretty hefty, I would recomend getting some good rope hangers with metal gears to support and height adjust your new grow light. The non-adjustable hangers it ships with did not have enough "balls" for me to feel comfortable using them, so they stayed in the box.
Final verdict - Great price for a "no-frill"s grow light. Arrived on time in good shape. Solid purchase, solid product so far. Plants like it.
PS - I paid full retail price for this item and was not offered any discounts for reviewing, rating and/or endorsing this product, nor its affiliated company. Happy 420 ;D