VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series LED Aquarium Light Dimmable Full Spectrum for Coral Reef Grow Fish Tank
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series T165 LED Aquarium Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- Internal timer allows you to turn the light on or off automatically and separately. Dimmable feature can be used to adjust two channels brightness individually.
- T165 is full spectrum with our proprietary layout, which is contributed by thousands of ReefCentral members, has had years of success.
- Suitable for all photosynthetic corals, be sure to acclimate your tank or new corals to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series T165 Dimmable 165W LED Aquarium Light, with full spectrum layout, built in timer, dimmable ability and advanced heat dissipation system, specially designed to provide perfect lighting environment for all your precious water creatures.
- Full spectrum that mimic natural light to help corals/fish achieve the best balance.
- Built-in-Timer with two on/off settings one for blue and the other one for white.
- Two channels brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% separately.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- One remote in hand, everything is simple.
- Easy adjustable hanging kits.
- Dimensions: 16x8.5x2.4inches
- Item Weight: 6.8 lbs
- One light is ideal for 24x24” coverage
- Max Coverage at 12" height: 30x24”
- Core Coverage at 12" height: 24x24”
- Avg. Power Draw: 110W Max
- (55pcs) High Intensity 3W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- Channel one: Violet(420nm), Royal Blue(450nm), Blue(470nm)
- Channel two: Green(520nm), Red(660nm), Neutral White(6500K), Cool White(12000K)
- Lens Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x Timer 165W
· 1 x Wireless Remote
· 1 x User Instructions
· 2 x Hanging Kits
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof. No extra ballast is needed.
- APEX does not currently support this product.
- Can not be programmed for sunrise, sunset and moonlight.
- Does not have a shimmering/ storm effects mode setting.
- Can not be daisy chained.
- Can not set up multiple lights by one remote at the same time, have to do it separately.
- Please contact us via Amazon messge for any questions.
Size: Dimmable 165W
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIPARSPECTRA||Amazon.com||MarsHydro||Hyber Grow||HobbieBug||Lightimetunnel|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 16 x 2.4 in||3.5 x 34.8 x 0.44 in||8.35 x 15.75 x 2.48 in||8.3 x 15.7 x 2.4 in||9 x 15.8 x 2.6 in||2.36 x 15.75 x 8.35 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mounted my lights 5" off of the water line. My tank is 24" tall, at 45% intensity CH1/CH2 (blues/whites) I was getting the following PAR readings:
Water level (1" under water): 425 -- 710 -- 430
4" : 400 -- 702 -- 412
8" : 340 -- 630 -- 325
12" : 290 -- 530 -- 270
16": 210 -- 405 -- 195
20": 130 -- 322 -- 119
So these lights obviously can produce SPS required PAR light levels. @45%, you have a lot of wiggle room if you have a deeper tank. I'm happy with these levels so I'll keep them here and hopefully lengthen the lifespan of the LEDs since they'll run cooler.
The clocks seem to slowly get off, I had them synced almost perfectly a week ago and now one is almost a full minute slower. The lights work fine and the remote is handy. Programming is very easy and adjusting light intensity is easy as well.
Like Christoph down below I can't seem to make my corals happy with this light. I've got lps and soft coral with some red BTA's and the only thing that looks happy is some mushrooms and a brain coral. My BTA's stretch like they aren't getting enough light but their tentacles stay short and thick instead of nice and long with swollen tips. If I turn them up everything shrivels up and starts ejecting zooxanthellae and the BTA's hide. Currently running them at 5% white and 7%blue on a 120! Looks like they are plenty powerful just not a spectrum the corals want.
Wish I could get a refund and send them back.
I've Bought 3 of these lights back in February of 2017, So I've had these about 7 months. I went through many different brightness adjustments, and some corals tend to do fine under it, but my ANEMONES and STAR POLYPS hate it, i did not get any real growth under these lights, I wish i could return them but it has been 7 months. Will start looking at other options now.
Pros: Solid built, never had any technical issues with it. Has a timer and you can adjust both channels.
Cons: what i have mentioned above, and doesn't bring out the color of the corals as much i would like them to.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to program the auto on off.