|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.11 x 4.17 x 2.44 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||01VS-HG0086CR5P|
Visbella DIY Headlight Restoration Kit, Headlamp Lens Cleaning Tools, Great for Enhancing The Appearance of The Vehicle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASILY DIY- Following the instructions on back panel of the product, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses. Now try to clean your headlights on your own!
- IMPROVE VISIBILITY & SAFETY- The kit provides a deep clean to yellowed, hazed headlights with the use of a specially designed polish and sealant. By restoring clarity to the lens, the performance of the headlight is improved and the crucial night time visibility of driving is enhanced.
- INEXPENSIVE KIT- The headlight restoration kit includes all items necessary to perform the task, so it will help you save hundreds of dollars on restoring your own lenses.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION- 2xP800 Sanding Discs, 2xP1200 Sanding Discs, 2xP2000 Sanding Discs, 1xSponge Disc Orange, 1xSponge Disc White, 2x40gm Polish Paste, 2x3.0ml Protect liquid, 1xMask tape (300x2cm), 1xBacker pad M10 thread, 1xAdapter
- LIFETIME WARRANTY- Buy with confidence! We are proud of our quality and after sale service. If you are not obsessed with your Headlight Restoration Kit whatever the reason may be, just let us know as we offer lifetime satisfaction 100% money back guarantee!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Visbella Headlight Restoration Kit is designed to eliminate the worst cases of headlight degradation, yellowing, oxidation, and scratches. It includes everything needed to refresh the cloudiest lenses. Get great result on most plastic lenses, such as tail lights, trailers, boat windows, helmet visors, motorcycle windscreens, snowmobiles and more.
How to use
Clean the lens with water, tape the surrounding of lens to avoid scratches.
Wet the sanding disc and attach it to the backer pad.
Sand with three different grits to make a completely removal of the heavy yellowing, fading and corrosion.
Notes: Use the sanding disc from coarse to fine: P800→P1200 →P2000, otherwise will result in failure.
Attach the sponge disc orange to the backer pad, apply the polish paste(step 2) to lens and polish till shining as original condition.
Notes: If polish by hand, you're suggested to polish no less than 200 circles clock wise. Will results better if do with a polish machine.
Clean the headlight lens and make sure the lens is dry enough before protection step. Use a sponge disc white provided by kit, evenly apply the protect liquid (step 3) on the surface of lens under shadow. Protect liquid will form a magic layer on the headlight surface when it fully dry. (fully dry will need 2 hours under direct sunshine)
Notes: After step 3, keep the lens dry and don't wash the car within 24 hours.