- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003OBK7FU
- Item model number: BACKPACK-8
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (379 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#175,967 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #364 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs > Tactical Backpacks
- #4675 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #17070 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
VISM by NcStar Tactical Back Pack
|Price:||$30.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.63 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features heavyweight polyester and 6 side pouches
- Includes top carry handle and 2 side handles, padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Hydration system compatible for 2 hydration bladder and PAL compatible webbing
- Dimensions are 20 x 18 x 7-Inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
NcStar Tactical Back Pack has a large zippered clam-shell main compartment, an internal zippered pocket and a separate divided compartment for a hydration bladder. Other features include padded shoulder straps, waist and sternum straps, two adjustable compression straps on each side of the military back pack, and six external zippered pockets providing ample storage space. The front pockets and bottom of the back pack has PAL compatible webbing to make the Ncstar Tactical Back Pack a modular system. The back pack also has carry handle straps on the top and on both sides of the back pack. Keep your gear at-the-ready with this Tactical Back Pack.
Top Customer Reviews
long boarding, and for school. at most i've had fifty lbs. of gear in my bag.
*wear and tear:
the coating on the inside of the bag is first to go (three months). it cracks and splits from stretching and rubbing.
if you do not use the waist band, the bottoms of the shoulder straps are next (1.2 years). the shoulder straps will not
fully come off without brute force, they've been sewn on pretty well. (I've tried to tear them off whilst cross with my brother)
***also, be careful when opening and closing the zipper, the corner of the metal scratches the fabric, and could cause damage.
I'm considerably rough with my bags. in the other reviews for a school bag i heard that the bottom of the bag tears and your
laptops fall out. im guessing this is because, at school, i notice people put their bags on the floor, and jerk them up when they
leave. don't do that. its like pulling the shirt your mother just bought; it weakens the material.
other than that, the bag is pretty durable. i dropped it down the west side of a 70 foot rock slope, while grabbing my water bottle,
and it did pretty well. nothing worth mentioning. i fell off my bike with it, fell off my long board numerous times, among other things.
it's a great bag. it can take a reasonable beating, and keep on its feet. but, be smart with what you use it for. pointy or edgy things
will, like in all bags, mess everything up. oh, and the rip-stop coating turns out to be decently waterproof. my laptop survived a long trip
home in the rain.
** i just don't like the single main pocket. it would be nice if it had two. no big deal, though.
I tote it day in and out to work and gym 7 days a week,holding up pretty good so far,could be better though.
The main thing is looking inside you can see the actual material breaking down and the weak points coming through.
Will keep using it every day until it falls apart.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bottom buckles must be taken off to access the zipper pockets on the bottom sides.Read more
The zipper always manages to get stuck on the flap every single time I use it.Read more